Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

So if this Plays out and the Father is an Islamist, those who have gone after me for even wondering if he is, will continue to Dismiss the Ills of ME Islam...

What makes me wonder, is why do Westerners Feel the Need to so Obsessively Excuse that Brutal and Barbaric "Faith"?...

American Women Choose to not have Careers in a Free Society and the Left, the same who Excuse Islam, SHIT themselves about how Oppressive American Society is, while the Islamist Controlled "Government" of Iran has Women Stoned to Death for simple Accusations of Infidelity...

Stop Excusing the Animalistic Shit from People...

It doesn't make you Seem Smarter than others, it makes you Appear to be Afraid of what Islam might do to you if you Speak out Against it...

And Please, feel free to Tell me what Country, State, or even City that Fred Phelps and his Ignorant Hole of a Mouth is in Control of, and what Oppressions he is Putting Down on People...

Because that's about the only Response any of the Excusers of Islam have, and that Assfuck Redneck and the Ignorance that he is Free to Spew Primarily Thanks to LIBERALS and the ACLU...

When will you Fucking People WAKE THE FUCK UP?...

If it's NOT Islam, and it's only a Few that Taint that Peace Loving and Tolerant Religion, then Please, go to Iran and Speak out Against it's Leaders Publically...

Otherwise, Shut the Fuck up.

:)

peace...

And if this Plays out and the Father is NOT an Islamist...

Will You finally Admit that You are the Fucking Dipshit...

that Everyone Else already Knows that You are?

xotoxi-albums-smileys-picture242-sneeze.gif

achoo...

If he's not Islamist, then I would Need to Know what his Faith was, and if I see Evidence of this Kind of Animalistic Shit in that Faith, like there is in Non-First-World Islam...

If Faith didn't Play a Role, then I would Conclude what Many here have already, that Liberia Apparently Condoned Rape until Recently and that's More a Cultural thing than Religious...

Which, by the way, is Based on ONE Guy the "Free Press" has been Quoting.

Do me a Favor, and this can Extend to del and the others...

ReRead my Thread Title and what it Means to you...

peace...

Did you ever think that maybe the dad is just a fucking asshole all by himself, regardless of his country of origin or his religion?

If not, then that would mean that every parent that beats their child is doing it because of their country of origin or their religion.

What about this bitch?

Caylee-Anthony-disappeared-one-year-ago.jpg

Fucking Christian white women!!!

fuck, i read it again, please tell me who is the prez of liberia, you boring baiting buffoon.

It's Irrelevant to my Question in this Thread and a Waste of my Time and Bandwidth to Answer that Question...

peace...

No, you are irrelevant and a waste of my time and bandwidth (which is not mine).

the question is relevant because in your bloviating non-answer you revealed what was obvious, that you have no clue about Liberia, about their religion, about their culture, about anything. you started this thread to slam Islam, and you used the rape of an 8-year old girl, you pimp. you should have apologized pages ago, but you keep popping up your ugly head in this thread, and i will call you on it, and i may even harass you in other threads, because i like to annoy disingenuous bombastic blowhards like you.

fuck you

:eek:

war

Wow... Angry much?...

Try Breaking down my OP, or go ahead and Continue Ignorantly Attacking me...

Both will be Entertaining.

peace...

And if this Plays out and the Father is NOT an Islamist...

Will You finally Admit that You are the Fucking Dipshit...

that Everyone Else already Knows that You are?

xotoxi-albums-smileys-picture242-sneeze.gif

achoo...

If he's not Islamist, then I would Need to Know what his Faith was, and if I see Evidence of this Kind of Animalistic Shit in that Faith, like there is in Non-First-World Islam...

If Faith didn't Play a Role, then I would Conclude what Many here have already, that Liberia Apparently Condoned Rape until Recently and that's More a Cultural thing than Religious...

peace...

Did you ever think that maybe the dad is just a fucking asshole all by himself, regardless of his country of origin or his religion?

If not, then that would mean that every parent that beats their child is doing it because of their country of origin or their religion.

What about this bitch?

Because Christianity didn't Tell her do it...

Islam Tells Iranians to Stone Homosexuals to Death...

Get it?...

peace...

It's Irrelevant to my Question in this Thread and a Waste of my Time and Bandwidth to Answer that Question...

peace...

No, you are irrelevant and a waste of my time and bandwidth (which is not mine).

the question is relevant because in your bloviating non-answer you revealed what was obvious, that you have no clue about Liberia, about their religion, about their culture, about anything. you started this thread to slam Islam, and you used the rape of an 8-year old girl, you pimp. you should have apologized pages ago, but you keep popping up your ugly head in this thread, and i will call you on it, and i may even harass you in other threads, because i like to annoy disingenuous bombastic blowhards like you.

fuck you

:eek:

war

Wow... Angry much?...

Try Breaking down my OP, or go ahead and Continue Ignorantly Attacking me...

Both will be Entertaining.

peace...

you are so vain that you don't get when you get mocked. your OP broke down when you wrote it. you should blame yourself for that mishap. i think you are intelligent enough to realize that you are cornered, that's why you spew bullshit in any direction, what is actually your basic MO. and yes, you are entertaining, otherwise i would not engage you. thank you for that.

nice deflection

pedestrian of course, but at least you don't waste time.

Please, feel Free to Read my Last Post and see if it Applies to you...

peace...

i did.
it doesn't.
inappropriate capitalization is a sign of sexual inadequacy.

but i'm sure you knew that.

OK then... Now Breakdown my OP as anything but a Question...

Many here who are Attacking me have Blamed what this Man did on Liberian Culture, Denying the Possibility that it's Islamic Related...

Isn't Blaming Liberian Culture the same as Blaming Islam?...

And again, I don't Know which it is, but I Know Modern Day ME Islam and it's 15th Century Barbarism...

peace...

peace...

What about this bitch?

Get it?...

peace...

no, but then, i'm not a simplistic tool.

perhaps you could expand on your theme, craftsman.

Please, feel Free to Read my Last Post and see if it Applies to you...

peace...

i did.
it doesn't.
inappropriate capitalization is a sign of sexual inadequacy.

but i'm sure you knew that.

OK then... Now Breakdown my OP as anything but a Question...

Many here who are Attacking me have Blamed what this Man did on Liberian Culture, Denying the Possibility that it's Islamic Related...

Isn't Blaming Liberian Culture the same as Blaming Islam?...

And again, I don't Know which it is, but I Know Modern Day ME Islam and it's 15th Century Barbarism...

peace...

and i know an ignorant bigot when i see one.

good luck with the implant

"Islam Tells Iranians to Stone Homosexuals to Death..."

In which part of the Qur'an, O teacher?

What about this bitch?

Get it?...

peace...

Honestly, del?...

It's the Law in Countries like Iran...

I am not even Entertaining this Level of Ignorance and Trolling.

I will Return to this Fuckfest on another Day...

Better things to do than this at this Particular Moment...

Like the Big Lebowski...

peace...

and i know an ignorant bigot when i see one.

good luck with the implant

a bigot, probably... but mostly a troll, IMO... raising points that he knows are lies and watching people scurry around him proving him wrong while he keeps repeating that he's not a lying pos.

he's boring, isn't he?

*shrug*

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Get it?...

peace...

Honestly, del?...

Like the Big Lebowski...

peace...

what? you cut and run? how predictable!

you should trash all your mirrors, they are not working.

and don't even think of taking the carpet you pissed on with you, it really tied the room together.

and

fuck you

Get it?...

peace...

Honestly, del?...

Like the Big Lebowski...

peace...

you're right. your level of ignorance and trolling isn't at all entertaining.

don't rush back on my account.

peace...

What about this bitch?

Get it?...

peace...

Iranians stoning homosexuals?

I thought you wanted us to refer to your OP.

Why don't you make up your mind?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture536-property-of-xotoxi.gif

What about this bitch?

Get it?...

peace...

Iranians stoning homosexuals?

I thought you wanted us to refer to your OP.

Why don't you make up your mind?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture536-property-of-xotoxi.gif

why would you want him, he is a liability.

sell sell sell

No. Liability is a liability.

Mal is garbage.

And besides...do you really think I could sell him?

maybe you could donate hima and get a tax write off?

I'd get arrested.

It would be like dumping a bag of rotten food into a Salvation Army drop box.

supposedly clinton wrote off old undies and got away with it, and i got a huge tax credit when i had to replace my septic system, so maybe it's worth a shot.

Forum List

Back