Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

Iranians stoning homosexuals?

I thought you wanted us to refer to your OP.

Why don't you make up your mind?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture536-property-of-xotoxi.gif

why would you want him, he is a liability.

sell sell sell

No. Liability is a liability.

Mal is garbage.

And besides...do you really think I could sell him?

you'd have to be real creative to sell that bag of shit. but that is your problem now, haha.

repackage, nice wrapping, find some noob, then run!

maybe you could donate hima and get a tax write off?

I'd get arrested.

It would be like dumping a bag of rotten food into a Salvation Army drop box.

supposedly clinton wrote off old undies and got away with it, and i got a huge tax credit when i had to replace my septic system, so maybe it's worth a shot.

I guess I'll just write it off as a loss bring it down to the dump to the trash compactor.

But I have to make sure I don't mix it up with the recycling...we wouldn't want recycled tha malcontent.

I'd get arrested.

supposedly clinton wrote off old undies and got away with it, and i got a huge tax credit when i had to replace my septic system, so maybe it's worth a shot.

I guess I'll just write it off as a loss bring it down to the dump to the trash compactor.

But I have to make sure I don't mix it up with the recycling...we wouldn't want recycled tha malcontent.

the best solution for all involved would be to have this guy sleep with the fishes. the fishes will make a stink, but face it, fishes are wimps. well sharks are kind of cool, but they are actually happy if they find a concrete-shoe-guy. so from those sides i got it all covered, now get your liability malcontent wrapped up and sink the turd.

I'd get arrested.

Environmental Cleaning

Clean Harbors Field Services provide experienced, trained and certified skilled labor and specialty equipment to perform various environmental cleanup services on customer sites or other locations. Working in hazardous and non-hazardous conditions, our Field Service crews and equipment are dispatched from service centers located throughout North America on a scheduled or emergency basis to manage routine industrial cleaning or to respond to a chemical or oil spill clean up.

In plants and facilities, on land or in water, our Field Services teams perform everything from sump and tank pump-outs, to tank cleaning requiring confined space entry and vacuum services, to complete building or site decontamination, large remediation projects and emergency response.

Health, Safety and Compliance

Clean Harbors’ number one priority is the health, safety and compliance of our operations on your sites and ours. Our training protocols and health and safety procedures are unsurpassed and we continue to drive down our Total Recordable Incidence Rate (TRIR), Days Away, Restricted, or Transferred (DART) and Experience Modification Rates

Clean Harbors

That's awful that the father thinks his 8 year old or any female for that matter brought shame to the family because she was raped. that is not an Islamic thing. it's a cultural thing.

the father is what in Islam is called a jahil. which means someone who is extremely ignorant and stuck in ancient thinking.

Last edited:
That's awful that the father thinks his 8 year old or any female for that matter brought shame to the family because she was raped. that is not an Islamic thing. it's a cultural thing.

the father is what in Islam is called a jahil. which means someone who is extremely ignorant and stuck in ancient thinking.

So the Islamic and Political Leadership in MANY of the ME Nations are jahil?...

:)

peace...

and i know an ignorant bigot when i see one.

good luck with the implant

a bigot, probably... but mostly a troll, IMO... raising points that he knows are lies and watching people scurry around him proving him wrong while he keeps repeating that he's not a lying pos.

he's boring, isn't he?

*shrug*

Please, name the Lie...

And then Illustrate ANYONE here Proving me Wrong.

Don't Worry, like Most before you, I don't Expect Substance.

peace...

Did you ever think that maybe the dad is just a fucking asshole all by himself, regardless of his country of origin or his religion?

If not, then that would mean that every parent that beats their child is doing it because of their country of origin or their religion.

What about this bitch?

Caylee-Anthony-disappeared-one-year-ago.jpg

Fucking Christian white women!!!

Because Christianity didn't Tell her do it...

Islam Tells Iranians to Stone Homosexuals to Death...

Get it?...

peace...

Iranians stoning homosexuals?

I thought you wanted us to refer to your OP.

Why don't you make up your mind?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture536-property-of-xotoxi.gif

Since you were Incapable of Dealing with my Rebuttal, you instead Opt to Dismiss it in Favor of an Image File that Sooths your Inadequacy?...

Nice.

peace...

I'd get arrested.

Give him to me, I'll use him as a gimp.

He'll serve me well, I'm sure.

:badgrin:

Give him to me, I'll use him as a gimp.

He'll serve me well, I'm sure.

:badgrin:

Sexy came back... Are you gonna run off Cryin' like last time when you can't Take what you Give?... ;)

peace...

Looks like it's a Liberia thing:

In 2005, Liberian President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf became Africa's first elected female head of state.
Shortly afterward, the country enacted a law making rape a crime for the first time. Before that, only gang rape had been explicitly outlawed, and advocates say anarchy in the country meant any law added to the books during the civil war wouldn't have been enforced anyway.

And as for the question of whether the family is muslim...

The girl was taken into custody by Arizona's child welfare agency after the police accounts saying her parents were ashamed of her.
Her father has since said he wants his daughter back and denied telling police that she brought shame to the family. A pastor working with the family has said he wants to investigate to find out if there was miscommunication between the family and police in the hours following the alleged assault.

...must be a muslim pastor.

So mal...looks like all of your anti-islamic rhetoric was rather off topic for this thread.

xotoxi-albums-images-picture533-fail.jpg

Source: Arizona girl's attack sheds light on rape in Liberia - CNN.com

Looks like it's a Liberia thing:

In 2005, Liberian President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf became Africa's first elected female head of state.
Shortly afterward, the country enacted a law making rape a crime for the first time. Before that, only gang rape had been explicitly outlawed, and advocates say anarchy in the country meant any law added to the books during the civil war wouldn't have been enforced anyway.

And as for the question of whether the family is muslim...

The girl was taken into custody by Arizona's child welfare agency after the police accounts saying her parents were ashamed of her.
Her father has since said he wants his daughter back and denied telling police that she brought shame to the family. A pastor working with the family has said he wants to investigate to find out if there was miscommunication between the family and police in the hours following the alleged assault.

...must be a muslim pastor.

So mal...looks like all of your anti-islamic rhetoric was rather off topic for this thread.

xotoxi-albums-images-picture533-fail.jpg

Source: Arizona girl's attack sheds light on rape in Liberia - CNN.com

It's either or, or both... My Question in my OP Includes both...

And your Reference to a "Pastor" doesn't Prove ANYTHING... If Christians are anything, they are Annoyingly Pushing about Conversion...

peace...

"A pastor working with the family" in no way proves they aren't Muslim.

Particularly if the reporter is a liberal, pro-Islamofascist.

Let me introduce you to some Christians:

Charles Taylor: Baptist, starts first liberian civil war on Christmas eve 1989, may have stepped on a few toes, but does not care, wants to be sacrificial lamb.

Moses Blah: A religious and family man, the Baptist ex-vice president will never betray his revolutionary brother C. Taylor

Prince Johnson: "God used me as an instrument to save you"; movie star: sips budweiser while Samuel Doe gets his ear cut off.

and as a gimmick:

Pat Robertson: not happy that his fellow devout Baptist Charles Taylor was crucified by the main stream media, also not happy that the gold mines no longer mine gold for him.:(

Liberian violence is a Christian thing?

Hey, i just asked a question..

Now prove that Steven Tuopeh is Muslim, as is the father of the 8-year old girl.

Send her entire family and the boys responsible BACK to Liberia. We don't want those kind of people in this country, they give Americans a bad name. Give the girl up for adoption.

Good thing they aren't my neighbors, I'd probably beat the crap out of them for shaming our country and not taking care of their little girl.

The pastor is the family pastor.

His name is James Nyemah, commonly known as Bro. James.

Bro James leads the African Faith Expression Church.

CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Liberians involved in this horrible story are CHRISTIANS.

I knew it, raping little girls, blaming the victim etc.: a Christian Thing?

Now i will sit here and wait for the public apologies of the several rabid islam-bashers, it will not take long. i am sure.

Last edited:
The pastor is the family pastor.

His name is James Nyemah, commonly known as Bro. James.

Bro James leads the African Faith Expression Church.

CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Liberians involved in this horrible story are CHRISTIANS.

I knew it, raping little girls, blaming the victim etc.: a Christian Thing?

Now i will sit here and wait for the public apologies of the several rabid islam-bashers, it will not take long. i am sure.

So of the (2) Options I have Presented in my OP, it's a Liberian thing?...

As MANY who were just Appalled at the Observation that Islam REGULARLY does this kind of thing were Suggesting?...

I will Assume that this Man who now says he Never Denied his Daughter is a Christian from Liberia...

But none of this Changes the FACT that Islam Perpetuates the Victimizing of Victims, the Murder by Stoning of Victims and of course the Execution of Homosexuals and others, not only as a Religious Standard, but also as a Matter of Law in MANY Islamic Nations.

The same can NOT be said for Christianity.

I Asked a simple Question in my OP... The Father now Denies he ever Denied his Daughter who was Raped.

If he did, it Appears that it's a More a Liberian Cultural thing than an Islam thing.

For now, that's where this will stay...

I would Hope that L.K. and others who Assumed I Blamed Islam will Man up if it comes out that this Father is an Islamist who was Attending a Christian Church...

Not that any of it Matters, because I didn't Blame Islam for this, I simply Observed that it Stunk of the Filth that Modern Non-First-World Islam Preaches and Practices.

And in that I asked the Question... Islamic thing or Liberian thing?

It appears that L.K. has Evidence that it's a Liberian thing.

Good... Research is Good for you.

peace...

Forum List

Back