Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

Exposing Non-Western Islam for the Brutal, Oppressive and Murderous Filth that it is, is ALWAYS a Good thing...

:)

peace...

It is true that there are some really bad fundamentalist sects and interpretations of Islam, but you can't judge an entire freaking religion based on them. It's as if you judged entire Christianity based on some stupid-ass Baptist church from Louisiana or some Mormon sect in Utah.

It's extremely ignorant and in fact dangerous to make such disgusting generalizations.

It breeds hatred, it breeds misunderstanding, and it is extremely unfair to the huge majority of Muslims who are just like you and I who - all of a sudden - are burdened with having to prove that their religion is not the evil murderous monstrosity that others think it is.

I can't wait to see you in the Christian bashing threads saying the same thing. Because it does get old having to hear about how the Westboro Baptist church is representative of Christianity. I defend Islam, and every other faith, all the time on this board so it will be nice to have someone else there to help.

I have the same amount of contempt for any religion, so yeah, once Christianity is facing such a huge Christian-bashing trend as Islam is facing right now, I will sure step up to the challenge. You've got my word. ;)

It is true that there are some really bad fundamentalist sects and interpretations of Islam, but you can't judge an entire freaking religion based on them. It's as if you judged entire Christianity based on some stupid-ass Baptist church from Louisiana or some Mormon sect in Utah.

It's extremely ignorant and in fact dangerous to make such disgusting generalizations.

It breeds hatred, it breeds misunderstanding, and it is extremely unfair to the huge majority of Muslims who are just like you and I who - all of a sudden - are burdened with having to prove that their religion is not the evil murderous monstrosity that others think it is.

Remember Baby Grace in Texas?

FOXNews.com - Jurors Weep as Mom Details 'Baby Grace's' Torturous Final Hours - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

MURDEROUS MUSLIM ISLAMOFASCIST DOGS!!!

Yeah, it must be their fault... after all, the article doesn't say what religion those sick fucks were, so they MUST be Muslims... by tha malcontent's logic, definitely.

:eusa_eh:

Either them or some other form of leftist fascists...like the illegal immigrants.

I can't wait to see you in the Christian bashing threads saying the same thing. Because it does get old having to hear about how the Westboro Baptist church is representative of Christianity. I defend Islam, and every other faith, all the time on this board so it will be nice to have someone else there to help.

I have the same amount of contempt for any religion, so yeah, once Christianity is facing such a huge Christian-bashing trend as Islam is facing right now, I will sure step up to the challenge. You've got my word. ;)

That's pretty much what I expected you to say.

i will step right up, then too. if those liberians are christian i will pre-emptively excuse christianity. and islam, too. maybe they are animisitisitsims. i will excuse that, too. shame culture is not a subfunction of a single religion. :eek:

You're only interested in this tragedy because you hope it will lend a hand to your anti-Islam hatred spewing. You don't really give a shit about that little girl and what happened to her. You didn't even care to get the facts before you started your little anti-Islam tirade.

Exposing Non-Western Islam for the Brutal, Oppressive and Murderous Filth that it is, is ALWAYS a Good thing...

peace...

It's extremely ignorant and in fact dangerous to make disgusting generalizations about Baptist churches in Louisiana or Morman sects in Utah or anywhere else.

The truth of the matter is, if you look at the brutalizations of populations and conflict globally, Islam is in the middle of it all. And don't feed me "it's just assholes politicizing the religion, like they do with Christianity" because that's bullshit. The politics of Islam are built INTO THE RELIGION and it is a brutal, vicious, and conquering religion. Anyone who claims to be a "peaceful" or "moderate" Muslim is not considered a true Muslim by the majority of the followers of Islam, and in fact can fear for their lives if they make their moderate take on Islam known. If there's anything Muslims hate more than Christians, Jews and people who don't bow down to them, it's lapsed believers. They are even more brutal to them than they are to their sworn enemies.

Honor killings and the degradation of women is built into the religion. It isn't something that just a few cults have picked up on. It's universal, it's accepted, and it's devastating.

peace...

It's extremely ignorant and in fact dangerous to make disgusting generalizations about Baptist churches in Louisiana or Morman sects in Utah or anywhere else.

The truth of the matter is, if you look at the brutalizations of populations and conflict globally, Islam is in the middle of it all. And don't feed me "it's just assholes politicizing the religion, like they do with Christianity" because that's bullshit. The politics of Islam are built INTO THE RELIGION and it is a brutal, vicious, and conquering religion. Anyone who claims to be a "peaceful" or "moderate" Muslim is not considered a true Muslim by the majority of the followers of Islam, and in fact can fear for their lives if they make their moderate take on Islam known. If there's anything Muslims hate more than Christians, Jews and people who don't bow down to them, it's lapsed believers. They are even more brutal to them than they are to their sworn enemies.

Honor killings and the degradation of women is built into the religion. It isn't something that just a few cults have picked up on. It's universal, it's accepted, and it's devastating.

it's just assholes politicizing the religion, like they do with Christianity. like you do, asshole

Anyone who claims to be a "peaceful" or "moderate" Muslim is not considered a true Muslim by the majority of the followers of Islam, and in fact can fear for their lives if they make their moderate take on Islam known.

And I'm sure you had spoken with the majority of the followers of Islam prior to making your disgusting generalization.

"This is the broader significance of the new Taliban video: it demonstrates the central failure of Islamism, revealed clearly even to those in the Muslim world. The Islamic theocrats offer their supporters one central promise: to establish the rule of virtue on earth. But they always provide the exact opposite: the rule of brute force and the doctrine of "might makes right." Their code actually banishes morality from public life, subordinating it to force. The routine brutalization of women and girls under the rule of Islam is a constant and vivid reminder of this fact."
RealClearPolitics - Articles - Women's Rights as a Measure of Civilization

Here, let's see how all this bad stuff being said about Islam is just people getting hysterical over a few pockets of extremists who, darn it, are making all Muslims look bad:

"Egypt was once the pioneer in the liberation of women in the Arab world. “The Liberation of Women”, the first Arab feminist manifesto was published in Cairo as early as in 1899. And by 1920s, women were dropping veils; by 1960, the country had more female doctors than many in the West. They won the right to vote and entered politics in 1956 and even secured a ban on the horrible practice of female circumcision. At that time, a new bill called the “Personal Status Bill”, that sought to establish absolute equality between men and women was in the pipeline. Unfortunately, then came the war with Israel and the move died.

In those days of political turmoil, a conservative tide, spearheaded by Islamic fundamentalists, snatched away most of the rights women had won so far. Under a constitutional amendment in 1980, Islamic law was enshrined. As a result, women were reduced to the status no better than that of pet animals of males. For example, the practice of female circumcision was reintroduced. In medical term, it is nothing but a surgical operation that removes a part called clitoris of the female genital. At present, hundreds of Egyptian girls die every year due to excessive bleeding from the traumatic operation. In 1994, CNN telecast such an operation worldwide and sparked a heated debate in the Egyptian parliament. Egyptian Mufti, topmost religious authority in the country, appealed to members of the parliament for banning the practice. But the fanatic Islamist leader of the Al-Azhar University, Gad al-Haq Ali Gad al-Haq, promulgated a fatwa directing the Egyptians to continue the practice and the parliament also honoured his edict.

As a result of these discouraging developments, women’s rights movement in Egypt has lost steam. With the Quran and Sunnah on their side, Egyptian men now divorce their wives with simple oath or the "triple talaq", while women have to seek a divorce in the court of law, a cumbersome process that generally takes several years. At present, a third of the Egyptian women are reported to be beaten by their husbands. In such a state of affairs, delay in getting a decree of divorce from a cruel husband amounts to nothing but punitive torture. Furthermore, a divorced mother, according to Islamic law, enjoys the right of custody up to the age of 12 years for the girls and 10 years for boys, after which the child must be surrendered to their father, even if he is a brute and a sadist."
Islam Watch - "Arab Women: Victims of Islamic Gender Discrimination, Part II" by Dr Radhasyam Brahmachari

Muslims widely publicize that the Koranic law protects women’s right to property. But, in fact, it is also discriminatory, and allots them only half of the share of what a male relation gets in inheritance. They are victims of discrimination even in the court of law, where their testimony weighs only half of men’s.

Islamic criminal law is also discriminatory towards women. For example, a man who catches his wife in an act of adultery and murders her can expect a maximum jail term for 3 years, while his wife would face a life sentence for the same crime. Furthermore, according to the Islamic law in Egypt, a woman does not have the right to pass on her nationality; only the men can. As a result, nearly 80,000 Egyptian children, mostly products of temporary or mutah marriage to Arabs from the oil-rich Gulf countries, have no nationality. In fact, according to W. Muir, the most renowned Western biographer of Prophet Muhammad, this mutah or temporary marriage—sanctioned by the Koran and Sunnah—is nothing but prostitution. It may be mentioned here that in India, especially in Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh, aged rich Arab Shaikhs come to marry (mutah) young Muslim girls by paying lucrative mehr (a kind of dowry paid by grooms) to their guardians or parents. Last year, Andra police arrested a 73-year-old Arab, Mohammad Jafer Yaqub Hassan al Jorani, for marrying three teenage Muslim girls within 7th to 24th May, 2005."
Islam Watch - "Arab Women: Victims of Islamic Gender Discrimination, Part II" by Dr Radhasyam Brahmachari

Anyone who claims to be a "peaceful" or "moderate" Muslim is not considered a true Muslim by the majority of the followers of Islam, and in fact can fear for their lives if they make their moderate take on Islam known.

And I'm sure you had spoken with the majority of the followers of Islam prior to making your disgusting generalization.

Thanks to the advent of modern marvels like the internet it is no longer necessary to go out and individually interview people in different countries.

One can research the situation from the comfort of one's own home, and talk to people in far away lands...without dragging the children to Egypt, Afghanistan, Darfur, etc.

“honour killing” (killing female relations suspected of tarnishing the family honour) is still a social custom in the Arab world. The UN estimated in 2000 that about 5,000 girls and women become victims of honor-killing in 14 Muslim countries, many of them in the Arab world."

"n this context, one may recall that in 1996, Islamist fanatics butchered 300 girl-children in Libya for pursuing the un-Islamic practice of attending schools; in Afghanistan, fanatic Taliban government closed doors of schools and colleges to girls and forced women out of work and to remain indoor. In December last year, Taliban gunmen killed two female teachers for educating girls, along with their mother and their grandmother. A couple of months ago, a girl was brutally killed by fanatic Muslims for attending school and another girl student Kulsooma of class IX was blinded by throwing acid in Kashmir. Schools, educating the women, are frequent targets of intimidation and attacks by Taliban terrorists in Pakistan and Afghanistan."

Thanks to the advent of modern marvels like the internet it is no longer necessary to go out and individually interview people in different countries.

One can research the situation from the comfort of one's own home, and talk to people in far away lands...without dragging the children to Egypt, Afghanistan, Darfur, etc.

But still...the MAJORITY of the followers of Islam?

I would agree with you that the MAJORITY of nations that are Islamic have oppressive governments with very backwards laws, however I would guess that the MAJORITY of the followers of Islam who live in those countries, are living in fear, and in fact are very much against the brutality and viciousness that you claim is a tenet of Islam.

Do you need to hawk up a loogie or is it just my imagination?

it is your imagination. i told you in german that you totally failed at addressing the issue, that you should sit down and that you earned an F.

the issue is:

Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing? presented to you by tha malcontent.

i say it is a Christian thing, now prove me wrong.:lol:

Why on earth are you speaking German?

Perhaps you don't wish to be understood. And I can see why.

"Today, gang rapes by armed Afghan factions are widespread. These rapes are tolerated and even encouraged by regional Afghan authorities, who are complicit in the assaults themselves. This begs a question: how does it work in the Muslims’ mind that it is sinful for women not to wear the burqa because, somewhere in this psychology, women are desire and desire is Satan, but it is simultaneously not sinful for gangs of Muslim men to rape women?

Does it have something to do with how the 9/11 terrorists were motivated by their hatred of what they perceived to be the West’s decadence and sin, but how they simultaneously drank liquor in strip joints the nights prior to committing their mass murders?

Does it have something to do with why Pakistani Muslim soldiers waged war against the sinful infidels amongst them in 1971 but simultaneously raped a quarter of a million Bengali women after massacring 3 million unarmed civilians? (side note: raping women in Muslim holy war is not considered a sin in Islam, as long as the women are considered infidels)."
AFGHAN WOMEN: FREE AT LAST?

Kindly show me how that is a Christian thing, asshat.

“honour killing” (killing female relations suspected of tarnishing the family honour) is still a social custom in the Arab world. The UN estimated in 2000 that about 5,000 girls and women become victims of honor-killing in 14 Muslim countries, many of them in the Arab world."

"Honor killings" in the form of bride burnings are disturbingly prevalent among Hindus in India as well. Does Hinduism encourage this, then, or is it a cultural (rather than religious) issue? Spare me your phony outrage.

Why on earth are you speaking German?
because i can

Perhaps you don't wish to be understood. And I can see why.
i doubt that

"Today, gang rapes by armed Afghan factions are widespread. These rapes are tolerated and even encouraged by regional Afghan authorities, who are complicit in the assaults themselves. This begs a question: how does it work in the Muslims’ mind that it is sinful for women not to wear the burqa because, somewhere in this psychology, women are desire and desire is Satan, but it is simultaneously not sinful for gangs of Muslim men to rape women?

Does it have something to do with how the 9/11 terrorists were motivated by their hatred of what they perceived to be the West’s decadence and sin, but how they simultaneously drank liquor in strip joints the nights prior to committing their mass murders?

Does it have something to do with why Pakistani Muslim soldiers waged war against the sinful infidels amongst them in 1971 but simultaneously raped a quarter of a million Bengali women after massacring 3 million unarmed civilians? (side note: raping women in Muslim holy war is not considered a sin in Islam, as long as the women are considered infidels)."
AFGHAN WOMEN: FREE AT LAST?

total failure on your part, i guess there are millions of threads about the atrocities attributed to islam, this thing here is very localized. liberians, in arizona, remember?

Kindly show me how that is a Christian thing, asshat.

i might, after someone provides proof that those liberians are muslims and it is a MUSLIM thing to rape and to reject the victim of rape. and if someone provides that proof which i doubt, i still can pull the ace card: those are not REAL muslims, haha.

"Honor killings" in the form of bride burnings are disturbingly prevalent among Hindus in India as well. Does Hinduism encourage this, then, or is it a cultural (rather than religious) issue? Spare me your phony outrage.

Then Quote me the Islamic Leaders in the ME Denouncing this Brutality that is Done in the Name of Allah...

peace...

Then Quote me the Islamic Leaders in the ME Denouncing this Brutality that is Done in the Name of Allah...

peace...

dude, i can do this all month. where is your proof about the liberians being muslims?

:eusa_hand::eusa_liar::eusa_angel:

war

Forum List

Back