Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

"Honor killings" in the form of bride burnings are disturbingly prevalent among Hindus in India as well. Does Hinduism encourage this, then, or is it a cultural (rather than religious) issue? Spare me your phony outrage.

Then Quote me the Islamic Leaders in the ME Denouncing this Brutality that is Done in the Name of Allah...

:)

peace...

dude, i can do this all month. where is your proof about the liberians being muslims?

:eusa_hand::eusa_liar::eusa_angel:

war

I am Waiting for Verification myself... I Never said they were, I Simply Observed that it was Likely, as that it is an Accepted Practice in Non-First World Islamic Cultures...

Do you Read before you Respond?...

peace...

Then Quote me the Islamic Leaders in the ME Denouncing this Brutality that is Done in the Name of Allah...

peace...

dude, i can do this all month. where is your proof about the liberians being muslims?

war

I am Waiting for Verification myself... I Never said they were, I Simply Observed that it was Likely, as that it is an Accepted Practice in Non-First World Islamic Cultures...

peace...

what aspect of being an ignorant bigot do you find most enjoyable?

war

peace...

If only your Projection was Accurate...

peace...

war

peace...

It's probably the frequent flier miles.

peace...

If only your Projection was Accurate...

peace...

nice deflection

pedestrian of course, but at least you don't waste time.

peace...

It's probably the frequent flier miles.

:lol:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xotoxi again.

peace...

war

peace...

yes, yes i do read your posts. that is a major flaw of mine, i try to eradicate it.

but i read your posts, i can't help it. and it is frozen and/or petrified in the thread title, you can't run away from that. islam islam, you admitted you had no idea what religion the involved claimed to follow, but you slapped the islam label on it.

i ridicule you for dropping your pants without cleaning your tiny private parts. it is embarrassing.

So if this Plays out and the Father is an Islamist, those who have gone after me for even wondering if he is, will continue to Dismiss the Ills of ME Islam...

What makes me wonder, is why do Westerners Feel the Need to so Obsessively Excuse that Brutal and Barbaric "Faith"?...

American Women Choose to not have Careers in a Free Society and the Left, the same who Excuse Islam, SHIT themselves about how Oppressive American Society is, while the Islamist Controlled "Government" of Iran has Women Stoned to Death for simple Accusations of Infidelity...

Stop Excusing the Animalistic Shit from People...

It doesn't make you Seem Smarter than others, it makes you Appear to be Afraid of what Islam might do to you if you Speak out Against it...

And Please, feel free to Tell me what Country, State, or even City that Fred Phelps and his Ignorant Hole of a Mouth is in Control of, and what Oppressions he is Putting Down on People...

Because that's about the only Response any of the Excusers of Islam have, and that Assfuck Redneck and the Ignorance that he is Free to Spew Primarily Thanks to LIBERALS and the ACLU...

When will you Fucking People WAKE THE FUCK UP?...

If it's NOT Islam, and it's only a Few that Taint that Peace Loving and Tolerant Religion, then Please, go to Iran and Speak out Against it's Leaders Publically...

Otherwise, Shut the Fuck up.

peace...

So if this Plays out and the Father is an Islamist, those who have gone after me for even wondering if he is, will continue to Dismiss the Ills of ME Islam...

What makes me wonder, is why do Westerners Feel the Need to so Obsessively Excuse that Brutal and Barbaric "Faith"?...

American Women Choose to not have Careers in a Free Society and the Left, the same who Excuse Islam, SHIT themselves about how Oppressive American Society is, while the Islamist Controlled "Government" of Iran has Women Stoned to Death for simple Accusations of Infidelity...

It doesn't make you Seem Smarter than others, it makes you Appear to be Afraid of what Islam might do to you if you Speak out Against it...

And Please, feel free to Tell me what Country, State, or even City that Fred Phelps and his Ignorant Hole of a Mouth is in Control of, and what Oppressions he is Putting Down on People...

Because that's about the only Response any of the Excusers of Islam have, and that Assfuck Redneck and the Ignorance that he is Free to Spew Primarily Thanks to LIBERALS and the ACLU...

If it's NOT Islam, and it's only a Few that Taint that Peace Loving and Tolerant Religion, then Please, go to Iran and Speak out Against it's Leaders Publically...

peace...

So now you're saying you don't know if he was Islamic? Pitiful.

Personally, I think Islam as a religion sucks, but then I think most religion sucks.

I don't see any difference between a hateful Islamist and Retard like you....both cut from the same cloth, both part of the problem, not the solution....

peace...

And if this Plays out and the Father is NOT an Islamist...

Will You finally Admit that You are the Fucking Dipshit...

that Everyone Else already Knows that You are?

xotoxi-albums-smileys-picture242-sneeze.gif

achoo...

:lol:

peace...

So now you're saying you don't know if he was Islamic? Pitiful.

Personally, I think Islam as a religion sucks, but then I think most religion sucks.

I don't see any difference between a hateful Islamist and Retard like you....both cut from the same cloth, both part of the problem, not the solution....

When did I EVER say I Knew he was Islamic?... Do you NOT Retain what you Read?...

This Thread is a Question because NONE of the News Stories I have Read even Hint at the Answer.

peace...

peace...

And if this Plays out and the Father is NOT an Islamist...

Will You finally Admit that You are the Fucking Dipshit...

that Everyone Else already Knows that You are?

xotoxi-albums-smileys-picture242-sneeze.gif

achoo...

If he's not Islamist, then I would Need to Know what his Faith was, and if I see Evidence of this Kind of Animalistic Shit in that Faith, like there is in Non-First-World Islam...

If Faith didn't Play a Role, then I would Conclude what Many here have already, that Liberia Apparently Condoned Rape until Recently and that's More a Cultural thing than Religious...

Which, by the way, is Based on ONE Guy the "Free Press" has been Quoting.

Do me a Favor, and this can Extend to del and the others...

ReRead my Thread Title and what it Means to you...

peace...

:

When did I EVER say I Knew he was Islamic?... Do you NOT Retain what you Read?...

This Thread is a Question because NONE of the News Stories I have Read even Hint at the Answer.

peace...

Don't play your pedantic little word smithing games with me Little Boy. 1) People can read what you posted 2) You're not bright enough.

Anybody with half a brain cell can see what you were trying to portray. Trying to wiggle out of it now, will do you no good. Typical neocon whackjob attempt at trying to deflect what a dumbarse you are...

:

peace...

Don't play your pedantic little word smithing games with me Little Boy. 1) People can read what you posted 2) You're not bright enough.

Anybody with half a brain cell can see what you were trying to portray. Trying to wiggle out of it now, will do you no good. Typical neocon whackjob attempt at trying to deflect what a dumbarse you are...

Do these Issues you have Stem from Abuse in your Childhood?...

It's Obvious that you didn't Read my OP and saw an Oppurtunity to Attack someone out of nowhere, because others were...

Maybe you should get Counseling... Or Read my OP and Comprehend it.

peace...

Please, feel Free to Read my Last Post and see if it Applies to you...

peace...

fuck, i read it again, please tell me who is the prez of liberia, you boring baiting buffoon.

It's Irrelevant to my Question in this Thread and a Waste of my Time and Bandwidth to Answer that Question...

peace...

No, you are irrelevant and a waste of my time and bandwidth (which is not mine).

the question is relevant because in your bloviating non-answer you revealed what was obvious, that you have no clue about Liberia, about their religion, about their culture, about anything. you started this thread to slam Islam, and you used the rape of an 8-year old girl, you pimp. you should have apologized pages ago, but you keep popping up your ugly head in this thread, and i will call you on it, and i may even harass you in other threads, because i like to annoy disingenuous bombastic blowhards like you.

fuck you

:eek:

war

Why on earth are you speaking German?
because i can

Perhaps you don't wish to be understood. And I can see why.
i doubt that

"Today, gang rapes by armed Afghan factions are widespread. These rapes are tolerated and even encouraged by regional Afghan authorities, who are complicit in the assaults themselves. This begs a question: how does it work in the Muslims’ mind that it is sinful for women not to wear the burqa because, somewhere in this psychology, women are desire and desire is Satan, but it is simultaneously not sinful for gangs of Muslim men to rape women?

Does it have something to do with how the 9/11 terrorists were motivated by their hatred of what they perceived to be the West’s decadence and sin, but how they simultaneously drank liquor in strip joints the nights prior to committing their mass murders?

Does it have something to do with why Pakistani Muslim soldiers waged war against the sinful infidels amongst them in 1971 but simultaneously raped a quarter of a million Bengali women after massacring 3 million unarmed civilians? (side note: raping women in Muslim holy war is not considered a sin in Islam, as long as the women are considered infidels)."
AFGHAN WOMEN: FREE AT LAST?

total failure on your part, i guess there are millions of threads about the atrocities attributed to islam, this thing here is very localized. liberians, in arizona, remember?

Kindly show me how that is a Christian thing, asshat.

i might, after someone provides proof that those liberians are muslims and it is a MUSLIM thing to rape and to reject the victim of rape. and if someone provides that proof which i doubt, i still can pull the ace card: those are not REAL muslims, haha.

Yeah, isolated extremists in Arizona, isolated extremists in Darfur, isolated extremists in Afghanistan, isolated extremists in Libya, isolated extremists in the Sudan, isolated extremists in India.

Yup, that's certainly not indicative of a prevalent mindset. No sirree.

Forum List

Back