Is the physical health and mental state of a Presidential candidate important to you?

Is the physical health and mental state of a Presidential candidate important to you?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A president should be able to pick out a whale, but being able to pick out the whale doesn't qualify you to be president.
What about physical fitness?

Fit prez Biden Trump.jpg

Trump breaking a sweat while seated. Joe? Being fit.

Uh oh! And they're quoting facts!

Former President Donald Trump claimed to have again “aced” an increasingly difficult cognitive test involving intricate math problems, but experts say the test is easy, and a mock exam contained simple questions—and no complex math equations.

What about physical fitness?

View attachment 890442

Trump breaking a sweat while seated. Joe? Being fit.
President Trump is extremely fit. A top doctor from New York City signed a document proving Trump's tremendous health. In fact, the doctor pointed out in the notarized letter that Trump is the "healthiest President Almighty God ever created" Not being a doctor myself, I'd have to take the word of someone so fabulously credentialed.

Thump's mind is sharp as a razor. Biden's suffering from dementia. His mind is as sharp as a rotten tomato.

Trump is very ambulatory, he gets around just fine. Biden falls down all the time and is often disoriented.

President Trump is extremely fit. A top doctor from New York City signed a document proving Trump's tremendous health. In fact, the doctor pointed out in the notarized letter that Trump is the "healthiest President Almighty God ever created" Not being a doctor myself, I'd have to take the word of someone so fabulously credentialed.
Clearly -- out of breath riding on a Golf Cart. Looks like he;s having a heart attack.:auiqs.jpg:

Fit prez Biden Trump.jpg

i love this guy. that notarized doctor's note was like a note from trump's mom to his poor teacher explaining that little donnie's dog ate his homework.

the bone spur document had similar provenance..

Mental yes.

Not so much physical, remember America didn't care so much about the paralytic illness of Roosevelt during the war.

I agree.

Mental yes.

Not so much physical, remember America didn't care so much about the paralytic illness of Roosevelt during the war.
For a while America did not really know. But FDR's physical health was incredible, outside of the effects of the polio.. The polio put FDR into having a disability, more than an illness. And many men of his age would've struggle with his exercise routines.

But your point is taken, even though it seems pathetic and scuzzie.

FDR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave it up to doctors, like wh doctors who say Biden is very healthy
biden appears to exercise on occasion, as any doctor qualified to sign a note to the teacher should be telling the other guy .

the guy can get doctors notes and attorney opinions from corrupt professionals faster than i could get an appointment to see one.

Forum List

Back