Is the physical health and mental state of a Presidential candidate important to you?

Is the physical health and mental state of a Presidential candidate important to you?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
biden appears to exercise on occasion, as any doctor qualified to sign a note to the teacher should be telling the other guy .

the guy can get doctors notes and attorney opinions from corrupt professionals faster than i could get an appointment to see one.
That's Trump, duhhhh

biden appears to exercise on occasion, as any doctor qualified to sign a note to the teacher should be telling the other guy .

the guy can get doctors notes and attorney opinions from corrupt professionals faster than i could get an appointment to see one.
Veteran white house doctors, brainwashed functional moron lol

yep

Fit prez Biden Trump.jpg

I'll go out on a limb and claim one would have to be mentally unstable to think they can captain the titanic......~S~

Uh oh! And they're quoting facts!

Former President Donald Trump claimed to have again “aced” an increasingly difficult cognitive test involving intricate math problems, but experts say the test is easy, and a mock exam contained simple questions—and no complex math equations.

Due to his dementia, Biden couldn't pass it.

Is the physical health and mental state of a Presidential candidate important to you?​

Funny you should ask that while we have a boob in office who falls on his face frequently, gets lost on stage, and needs cue cards to tell him what to say. Oddly, back in the 90's, I asked a far left democrat like you a similar question about Bill Clinton, I asked her if INTEGRITY in a POTUS mattered.

The Far Left democrat told me: :no_text11:

I guess Bill Clinton was her ideal president then just as Bedpan Diaper Joe is yours.

Mental yes.

Not so much physical, remember America didn't care so much about the paralytic illness of Roosevelt during the war.
America didn't know about it. Nor did they know about Kennedy's multiple health problems because the Democratic party is simply a bunch of scumball liars.

Of course!

(1) The Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., lacks the mental acuity to lead the world's most important nation.

a. Maybe his physical frailty is not that important when we remember that FDR could not walk.

(2) Intellectually honest people will agree that the Honorable Donald J. Trump has better mental and physical health.

a. But Mr. Trump definitely shows signs of deterioration in both areas. After all, he is no spring chicken.

b. And he does have an obnoxious personality. He has explained, I believe, that his father taught him to be aggressive.

(3) I can well believe polls that show the American people are dissatisfied with BOTH men.

(4) But -- rightly or wrongly -- probably a lot of people will vote for President Biden in order to keep Mr. Trump out of office. (Mr. Trump's biggest enemy seems to be his mouth!)

(5) If I am still alive in November and physically able to, I hope to vote for Mr. Trump.

Due to his dementia, Biden couldn't pass it.
On Friday, Mr Trump confused former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, the former Democratic Speaker of the House of Representatives, telling a crowd that she was to blame for the lack of security response during the January 6 riot.

A day before that, the former president appeared to mix up former president Barack Obama and President Joe Biden.

“I’m not saying anything derogatory,” presidential candidate Haley said at a campaign event over the weekend. “But when you’re dealing with the pressures of a presidency, we can’t have someone else that we question whether they’re mentally fit to do this. We can’t.”

Funny you should ask that while we have a boob in office who falls on his face frequently, gets lost on stage, and needs cue cards to tell him what to say. Oddly, back in the 90's, I asked a far left democrat like you a similar question about Bill Clinton, I asked her if INTEGRITY in a POTUS mattered.

The Far Left democrat told me: :no_text11:

I guess Bill Clinton was her ideal president then just as Bedpan Diaper Joe is yours.
On Friday, Mr Trump confused former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, the former Democratic Speaker of the House of Representatives, telling a crowd that she was to blame for the lack of security response during the January 6 riot.

A day before that, the former president appeared to mix up former president Barack Obama and President Joe Biden.

“I’m not saying anything derogatory,” presidential candidate Haley said at a campaign event over the weekend. “But when you’re dealing with the pressures of a presidency, we can’t have someone else that we question whether they’re mentally fit to do this. We can’t.”

and

Fit prez Biden Trump.jpg

Forum List

Back