Is the Earth flat?

Serious question... Does anybody here believe that the Earth is flat?

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.

it takes a broken mind to even entertain this idea let alone want to talk with someone that believes it,,,
great, thanks for sharing. Don’t know why you joined the thread if you have no interest in discussing the topic
its all about saving a persons sanity,,,
some things just arent worth discussing with some people,,,
imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,
Imagine a president and DOJ that do nothing about Joe Biden after all the “evidence” you claim there is! Crazy huh?

Talking to a flat Earther is on par with many others on this board that live in alternate realities spewing alternate facts. Those people fascinate me so I like to try and understand their logic.

you don’t like to explain yourself or engage more than posting videos and insisting that your points have been made when the really haven't... so you've become boring.

Of course it is flat
And cigarettes don’t cause cancer
Global warming doesn't happen with limousine liberals and Gulfstream Demofatcats
Capiltalism is the root of all evil
I'm not racist, but love using the N-word
If you shoot an animal, it's your fault. But if you shoot a human, then it's the gun's fault
Hunting is murder, but abortion is a right

Fixed it for you.

Hey Slade3200, this looney tuner is a good subject for you

Ive heard some buzz about the subject and I’d love to talk to somebody who actually believes this.

it takes a broken mind to even entertain this idea let alone want to talk with someone that believes it,,,
great, thanks for sharing. Don’t know why you joined the thread if you have no interest in discussing the topic
imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,
complete agreement . . . or that Trump doesn't lie. . . . :71:
difference being I have never heard a person say trump doesnt lie,,,,
That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic

Of course it is flat
Global warming doesn't happen with limousine liberals and Gulfstream Demofatcats
If you shoot an animal, it's your fault. But if you shoot a human, then it's the gun's fault

Fixed it for you.

It sure would be if he was being serious :)

Imagine a president and DOJ that do nothing about Joe Biden after all the “evidence” you claim there is! Crazy huh?

Talking to a flat Earther is on par with many others on this board that live in alternate realities spewing alternate facts. Those people fascinate me so I like to try and understand their logic.

you don’t like to explain yourself or engage more than posting videos and insisting that your points have been made when the really haven't... so you've become boring.

hey its your rabbit hole so enjoy it,,,

when you find one that has logic let us know,,,so far just like the biden defenders they havent shown any,,,

That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic

your confusion is you take any incorrect statement as a lie when they arent,,,

Of course it is flat

Fixed it for you.

It sure would be if he was being serious :)

He could be a great subject. Still thinks Trump should be impeached..

Either that or he'll turn into a snowflake :abgg2q.jpg:.

Of course it is flat

Fixed it for you.

All tax cuts pay for themselves

Of course it is flat

Fixed it for you.

All tax cuts pay for themselves

Hell, according to pelousy tax increases stimulate the economy. I've never seen that happen. But, hey, you believe her don't you!

trump-flat-earth.jpg

Donald Trump Declares Himself A Flat Earther
Donald Trump Declares Himself A Flat Earther

Now you are telling a lie. It's a lie only if there is an intent to deceive and you were unable to present any reasonable explanation why the President would want to deceive the public in the statements in question. On the other hand, it is perfectly clear that you want to try to deceive people about President Trump because of all your partisan hate.

Yes you have...Donald Trump.
:whatsign:

:linky:
"I will never lie to you." - Deadbeat Donnie

Trump Apologizes for Words on Campaign Trail, Says 'I Will Never Lie to You'

. .. so you link me to an article where he apologized for "lying," saying that sometimes politicians need to "lie" to get elected and get policies passed. . . but that it is just part of the business, and then apologizes for it?

Do you even read and watch the stuff you post?

"Sometimes, in the heat of debate, and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that, and believe it or not I regret it," Trump said.

"I do regret it particularly where it may have caused personal pain.” It was a remarkable departure for the candidate who almost never expresses regret out on the campaign trail, unless in jest.

IOW, he wasn't actually, "lying," but selling the agenda. . .

Jesus, thanks, he sounds like just about the most honest politician in decades.

Yes you have...Donald Trump.
:whatsign:

:linky:
"I will never lie to you." - Deadbeat Donnie

Trump Apologizes for Words on Campaign Trail, Says 'I Will Never Lie to You'

. .. so you link me to an article where he apologized for "lying," saying that sometimes politicians need to "lie" to get elected and get policies passed. . . but that it is just part of the business, and then apologizes for it?

Do you even read and watch the stuff you post?

"Sometimes, in the heat of debate, and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that, and believe it or not I regret it," Trump said.

"I do regret it particularly where it may have caused personal pain.” It was a remarkable departure for the candidate who almost never expresses regret out on the campaign trail, unless in jest.

IOW, he wasn't actually, "lying," but selling the agenda. . .

Jesus, thanks, he sounds like just about the most honest politician in decades.
"I will never lie to you" - Deadbeat Donnie

Forum List

Back