Is the Earth flat?

it takes a broken mind to even entertain this idea let alone want to talk with someone that believes it,,,
great, thanks for sharing. Don’t know why you joined the thread if you have no interest in discussing the topic
its all about saving a persons sanity,,,
some things just arent worth discussing with some people,,,
imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,
complete agreement . . . or that Trump doesn't lie. . . . :71:
difference being I have never heard a person say trump doesnt lie,,,,
That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic
I knew where this was going.

You want to believe flat earthers are Trump supporters, but it looks like they're Democrats

Responding to a question about whether Society members believed in climate change, the tweeted reply was this:

"Certainly. It would be nothing short of irresponsible to question something with so much overwhelming evidence behind it, and something that threatens us so directly as a species."

imagine trying to have a discussion with someone that after all the evidence still thinks joe biden isnt corrupt,,,
That’s funny... I was just debating toomuchtime_ and protectionist the other day... both of whom could not admit that Trump lies after I laid out several. There are many others on this board that claim the same. It’s pathetic
We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?
Which of Trump’s lies have ruined the economy?

your confusion is you take any incorrect statement as a lie when they arent,,,
No I don’t get those confused. I know what a lie is and those are the things I call out

if you know they are a lie then why do you never say what the truth is???

We get tired of you ignoring the lies of Obama and Clinton while singling out Trump for things that dont even qualify as a "lie."
Do Obama and Clinton’s lies make Trumps lies OK or is it always wrong for those in political power to lie to the public?
You mistake misstatements, hyperbole and braggadocio for "lying." But you've never called out Democrats for actual LIES.

YOU make an issue of it. Not me, so the burden of "fairness" is on you, not me.

And a LOT of examples of "lying" you give turn out to be the MEDIA who lied. Other times, Trump is proven right and you end up with egg on your face, but you always ignore that

Now you are telling a lie. It's a lie only if there is an intent to deceive and you were unable to present any reasonable explanation why the President would want to deceive the public in the statements in question. On the other hand, it is perfectly clear that you want to try to deceive people about President Trump because of all your partisan hate.
See Prog... here you go, a real life dupe who doesn’t think Trump lies. He just accidentally makes inaccurate or careless statements. :cuckoo:
those arent lies,,,those are inaccurate or careless statements,,,

theres a big difference,,,

What kind of idiotic question is that?! The economy is not ruined but you knew that. The state of the economy does not excuse lies from the President. Nothing does unless the lies are for national security reasons

great, thanks for sharing. Don’t know why you joined the thread if you have no interest in discussing the topic

You want to believe flat earthers are Trump supporters, but it looks like they're Democrats

Responding to a question about whether Society members believed in climate change, the tweeted reply was this:

"Certainly. It would be nothing short of irresponsible to question something with so much overwhelming evidence behind it, and something that threatens us so directly as a species."
No I actually started this thread to try and find a flat earther to talk to. That’s why I did it in the science section and not politics. The responders brought up Trump and politics thus the sidetrack.

Now you are telling a lie. It's a lie only if there is an intent to deceive and you were unable to present any reasonable explanation why the President would want to deceive the public in the statements in question. On the other hand, it is perfectly clear that you want to try to deceive people about President Trump because of all your partisan hate.
See Prog... here you go, a real life dupe who doesn’t think Trump lies. He just accidentally makes inaccurate or careless statements. :cuckoo:

This is Science and Technology forum, not politics. Under it, Trump disavowed climate change which isn't inaccurate, careless, or accidental. Are you sure you're not what you say you are. Maybe you should interview yourself in the mirror :boohoo:.

What kind of idiotic question is that?! The economy is not ruined but you knew that. The state of the economy does not excuse lies from the President. Nothing does unless the lies are for national security reasons
You're right, he should have a higher standard of behavior than every other politician that ever came before. . .

. . . after all, he was in Home Alone 2. He's an American icon, he should have behavior comparable to the Pope or Dali Lama. He should know better. :cranky:

giphy.gif

No I don’t get those confused. I know what a lie is and those are the things I call out

I do. For example here are 2 lies I pointed out the other day... all of which I backed up with quotes, links and explanations... to save time I’ll summarize. Do you take issue with my assertion that these are both lies?
1. Trump said he pulled all troop out of Syria and the were NO troops left.
Not true, we had and still have hundreds of troops in Syria

2. Trump said the California admitted to a million illegal votes in a recent lawsuit.
Not true. The lawsuit was about voter rolls not illegal votes.

No I actually started this thread to try and find a flat earther to talk to. That’s why I did it in the science section and not politics. The responders brought up Trump and politics thus the sidetrack.

hows that working out for you???

I do. For example here are 2 lies I pointed out the other day... all of which I backed up with quotes, links and explanations... to save time I’ll summarize. Do you take issue with my assertion that these are both lies?

2. Trump said the California admitted to a million illegal votes in a recent lawsuit.

but how do you know he lied???

they could be just another incorrect statement on his part,,,hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer after all,,,

And you found no one who believes it. Right winger, post 7 is where politics entered and you went with it.

hows that working out for you???
Caught a bunch of trolls in the net... no flat earthers yet

I do a lot of concrete flatwork. The Earth is flat when I get done with it.
What corner of the slab points to Wally ? A bimbo in a Hefty Bag ® had her ass pointed dead south out front a shopping mall. I showed her the compass on my phone. She wanted to kill me(peacefully)

but how do you know he lied???

they could be just another incorrect statement on his part,,,hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer after all,,,
Are you joking?

They are lies. Plain as day. He either knew the statements were false and made them anyway. That’s a lie. Or he didn’t know if they were true but made them anyway. That’s still a lie

Forum List

Back