is ted cruz eligible to run ??

There is one person would could say Obama was born in Kenya that Meriam would not have felt it necessary to fact check. The original birther, Obama

Says you, pretending to Miriam Goderich. And of course, ignoring anything Miriam Goderich has to say for herself. Back in reality, there's a much simpler explanation.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

But per you, its inconceivable how those could ever get mixed up? Um, no. Its entirely conceivable. And I noticed you completely abandoned any mention of 'the paper', didn't you? Did you get your innuendo and baseless speculation twisted? Or did you actually check the NY Times, the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times....

......and found that they all indicated Obama was born in Hawaii. BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

So much for your latest piece of conspiracy batshit of Obama being the 'first birther'.

1) Why didn't Meriam say who created the story he was born in Kenya? She said she didn't fact check it, she did not say who actually created the statement he was born in Kenya. I realize your conjecture is enough for you, but pretend it isn't. Why did Meriam in coming clean give a half story?\.

Why do you ask Skylar to speculate- when the paragraph before you complained that he was speculating.

We don't know why Meriam said something or didn't say anything- all we can do is speculate.

We do know what she said- and she said that the brochure was a mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

That explanation doesn't fit your personal agenda, so you refuse it.

Why should we care that you are obsessed with this odd anomaly?
We've never heard Meriam speak in person and utter she made an error. Why not? Why should we rely on a third party as reporting the truth?

And you never heard anyone speak in person and say that Obama was born in Kenya.

Why not? Why should we rely upon a third party(the brochure) as reporting the truth.

Well of course we don't.

The only people who believe this crap are people like you- racist, anti-semite, homophobic birthers like you.
:wtf:

Obama is a gay Jew now?

And yes, birthers are stupid, none more so than their leader, Obama

Why is there no evidence that Obama ever did say he was born in Kenya?

Why would there be any?

Um, there is strong evidence, here you go:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya"

The bio used to support his autobiography. Do you know what "auto" biography means?

No, she is not credible.

She is not credible to you- but you have an anti-Obama agenda

I have an agenda in this, but it’s not that. Other than not being very bright and not having a long term memory you are, well, you are still pretty clueless actually. I’ll explain it to you again. Birthers are a tiny fringe and Obama isn’t running for re-election again. So when you idiots keep talking about them, I remind you who the original birther was. Once you go birther, there is not going to be a genuine discussion on any issue. You may now proceed to still not grasp it…

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

What Kaz make stuff up?

Say it isn't so!

Meriam says it isn't so, she fact checked my post. You aren't calling her a liar are you?

No one says that Obama claims to have been born in Kenya. And you know it.

I do?

You've never met Obama, spoken with the man, nor been in the same room with him. He's never told you anything.

So who is claiming that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

It's in his bio, but no one said it? That's your theory? That's amazing.

I give Miriam Goderich, the woman who wrote the pamphlet:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

She worked at the agency in question. She prepared the pamphlet. She's an eye witness. And she contradicts you.

You didn't work at the agency. You didn't know the pamphlet even existed until Obama was president. And you've witnessed nothing, having no direct knowledge of anything being discussed.

Why then would I ignore an eye witness account from Miriam Goderich, the world's leading authority on the pamphlet....and instead believe you who has no direct knowledge of anything and has lied, making up quotes about 'British intelligence' in defense of his crumbling conspiracy?

There is no reason. All you have have is lies, baseless innuendo and fact free speculation backed by nothing. Contradicting you is eye witness testimony.

This isn't a tough choice, Kaz.

And when it comes to Republicans, wow, that standard completely changes for you

So who says that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

A brochure is not a person.

So who says Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Wow, brochures appear out of the air? I didn't know that. And that's my question, who said it? Meriam didn't say, why not?

And no one is the a better source than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet. And you know it.

Actually no one is a worse source than her and you know it, you just like her answer, liar.

1) She is by her own admission an incompetent fact checker who didn't do her job. Did she return her salary to her employer since she admits she didn't do what she was paid to do? I know you won't answer that, that or any other question while you whine your ass off your questions aren't answered with the answer you want

2) She gave a vague, half answer statement. Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya. Well who did? Who wrote in the bio he was born in Kenya and why would someone say that besides Obama?

3) She had clear motivation to lie. The liberal media runs to her, the liberal media who drags through the mud any bitch who dares to defy the Democrats. Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick even Democratic activist Kathleen Wiley. Almost anyone would have confirmed Obama's story, how many people are willing to have that happen to them?

And YOU and the Democrats all know she lied her ass off. That's why none of you are asking her to come clean on the whole story. You don't want to know the answer because you know what it is. Obama lied, people died, you are a hypocrite and a liar

Here is the statement a PROFESSIONAL fact checker couldn't fact check:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White

I count 12 facts, all standard for the fact checker of a publisher to check.

And according to the information we have- she made a mistake:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me-

Right, she couldn't fact check 12 points in a bio when that was her job. But she didn't say she wrote it, she didn't say who did. Why? It was Obama who said it, that's why she didn't fact check it

And no one is the a better source than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet. And you know it.

Actually no one is a worse source than her and you know it, you just like her answer, liar.

1) She is by her own admission an incompetent fact checker who didn't do her job. Did she return her salary to her employer since she admits she didn't do what she was paid to do? I know you won't answer that, that or any other question while you whine your ass off your questions aren't answered with the answer you want

2) She gave a vague, half answer statement. Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya. Well who did? Who wrote in the bio he was born in Kenya and why would someone say that besides Obama?

3) She had clear motivation to lie. The liberal media runs to her, the liberal media who drags through the mud any bitch who dares to defy the Democrats. Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick even Democratic activist Kathleen Wiley. Almost anyone would have confirmed Obama's story, how many people are willing to have that happen to them?

And YOU and the Democrats all know she lied her ass off. That's why none of you are asking her to come clean on the whole story. You don't want to know the answer because you know what it is. Obama lied, people died, you are a hypocrite and a liar

Here is the statement a PROFESSIONAL fact checker couldn't fact check:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White

I count 12 facts, all standard for the fact checker of a publisher to check.

And according to the information we have- she made a mistake:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me-

Right, she couldn't fact check 12 points in a bio when that was her job. But she didn't say she wrote it, she didn't say who did. Why? It was Obama who said it, that's why she didn't fact check it

According to the only information we have- she made a mistake.

People make mistakes.

Why do you feel compelled to lie and say Obama said it?

So who says that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

A brochure is not a person.

So who says Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Wow, brochures appear out of the air? I didn't know that. And that's my question, who said it? Meriam didn't say, why not?

Good question- there is no evidence that anyone ever said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

As Meriam said- it was a mistake she made.

I do?

You've never met Obama, spoken with the man, nor been in the same room with him. He's never told you anything.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

She worked at the agency in question. She prepared the pamphlet. She's an eye witness. And she contradicts you.

You didn't work at the agency. You didn't know the pamphlet even existed until Obama was president. And you've witnessed nothing, having no direct knowledge of anything being discussed.

Why then would I ignore an eye witness account from Miriam Goderich, the world's leading authority on the pamphlet....and instead believe you who has no direct knowledge of anything and has lied, making up quotes about 'British intelligence' in defense of his crumbling conspiracy?

There is no reason. All you have have is lies, baseless innuendo and fact free speculation backed by nothing. Contradicting you is eye witness testimony.

Lying about Sklyar again Kaz?

We do not know if anyone did tell her that Obama was in Kenya. There is no evidence that anyone ever did.

So she's a fact checker who makes up facts, but we can believe her word as gospel. Gotcha

We do know she specifically said that Obama did not

How do we know that exactly?

Again- you want to live your life in speculation- I go by the facts and there are only 2 facts:
a) Brochure says Obama born in Kenya
b) Editor of brochure says it was her mistake, that Obama didn't tell her that he was born in Kenya.

Miriam Goderich

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

What Kaz make stuff up?

Say it isn't so!

Meriam says it isn't so, she fact checked my post. You aren't calling her a liar are you?

Nope that would just be you making crap up again- aka lying.

No, she is not credible.

She is not credible to you- but you have an anti-Obama agenda

I have an agenda in this, but it’s not that. Other than not being very bright and not having a long term memory you are, well, you are still pretty clueless actually. I’ll explain it to you again. Birthers are a tiny fringe and Obama isn’t running for re-election again. So when you idiots keep talking about them, I remind you who the original birther was. Once you go birther, there is not going to be a genuine discussion on any issue. You may now proceed to still not grasp it…

Your agenda is solidly 'anti-Obama'- just like every Birther.

When you call Obama 'the original Birther' you are just lying to further that agenda.

Why is there no evidence that Obama ever did say he was born in Kenya?

Why would there be any?

Um, there is strong evidence, here you go:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya"

The bio used to support his autobiography. Do you know what "auto" biography means?

You mean his 'autobiography' that 4 years later told everyone once again that Obama was born in Hawaii?

How is that 'evidence' that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya?

We do not know if anyone did tell her that Obama was in Kenya. There is no evidence that anyone ever did.

So she's a fact checker who makes up facts, but we can believe her word as gospel. Gotcha

Again- you want to live your life in speculation- I go by the facts and there are only 2 facts:
b) Editor of brochure says it was her mistake, that Obama didn't tell her that he was born in Kenya.

Miriam Goderich
Editor does damage control for Obama.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

I do?

Miriam Goderich

Cruz is a republican. I've said he's eligible to run.

So how have my standards changed?

Miriam Goderich
Editor does damage control for Obama.

Says you, citing yourself. And you can't back your claim with anything but innuendo and speculation.

While Miriam Goderich offers an eye witness account.

Why would I ignore an eye witness and instead believe you citing yourself, backed with nothing but baseless speculation and fact free innuendo?

Forum List

Back