is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

As the founders demonstrated when they extended natural born status to the children born abroad to US citizens in the Naturalization Act of 1790, natural born status can be extended legislatively.

Under our current law, there's only two kinds of citizenship: natural born (citizen at birth), and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind.

Cruz was a citizen at birth. Thus, he's natural born.

Cruz does not meet the requirements to be president......news organizations that continually talk about him as a candidate need to STFU...they are doing a disservice to their constituents. He has admitted he wasnt born in the US. thats all it takes.

Why should news organizations agree with you- rather the large body of people who believe he is eligible?

Right, she couldn't fact check 12 points in a bio when that was her job. But she didn't say she wrote it, she didn't say who did. Why? It was Obama who said it, that's why she didn't fact check it

According to the only information we have- she made a mistake.

People make mistakes.

Why do you feel compelled to lie and say Obama said it?

She said she didn't fact check it, she did not say who wrote it. She also didn't explain how she failed to fact check a blurb with 12 facts in it when that was her job. She explained nothing.

You don't want an answer, that's why you aren't asking for one, you are lying for the Messiah, you know he said it or wrote it

So who says that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

A brochure is not a person.

So who says Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Wow, brochures appear out of the air? I didn't know that. And that's my question, who said it? Meriam didn't say, why not?

Good question- there is no evidence that anyone ever said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

As Meriam said- it was a mistake she made.

No one said it? How does a "fact" appear on a brochure that no one said or wrote? Are you thinking someone fell asleep and fell face first into the keyboard and it typed "born in Kenya" and no one noticed?

We do not know if anyone did tell her that Obama was in Kenya. There is no evidence that anyone ever did.

So she's a fact checker who makes up facts, but we can believe her word as gospel. Gotcha

We do know she specifically said that Obama did not

How do we know that exactly?

Again- you want to live your life in speculation- I go by the facts and there are only 2 facts:
a) Brochure says Obama born in Kenya
b) Editor of brochure says it was her mistake, that Obama didn't tell her that he was born in Kenya.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

She said she didn't fact check it, even though that was her job. She didn't say where the statement came from or why she didn't do her job. You know why, Obama said it, why are you lying?

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

What Kaz make stuff up?

Say it isn't so!

Meriam says it isn't so, she fact checked my post. You aren't calling her a liar are you?

Nope that would just be you making crap up again- aka lying.

You are calling Meriam a liar. She said my post was good to go, so you admit she's a liar

She said she didn't fact check it, she did not say who wrote it. She also didn't explain how she failed to fact check a blurb with 12 facts in it when that was her job. She explained nothing.

You're making up quotes again. Here's what Miriam Goderich actually said:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Ignore as you wish. But her statement doesn't magically change to match whatever batshit conspiracy you're schucking this time.

No, she is not credible.

She is not credible to you- but you have an anti-Obama agenda

I have an agenda in this, but it’s not that. Other than not being very bright and not having a long term memory you are, well, you are still pretty clueless actually. I’ll explain it to you again. Birthers are a tiny fringe and Obama isn’t running for re-election again. So when you idiots keep talking about them, I remind you who the original birther was. Once you go birther, there is not going to be a genuine discussion on any issue. You may now proceed to still not grasp it…

Your agenda is solidly 'anti-Obama'- just like every Birther.

I'm not a birther, Skippy. I think Obama was born in Hawaii

When you call Obama 'the original Birther' you are just lying to further that agenda.

Yes, he was the original birther, he's the first to say he was born in Kenya. You know that, why are you lying?

Why is there no evidence that Obama ever did say he was born in Kenya?

Why would there be any?

Um, there is strong evidence, here you go:

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya"

The bio used to support his autobiography. Do you know what "auto" biography means?

You mean his 'autobiography' that 4 years later told everyone once again that Obama was born in Hawaii?

How is that 'evidence' that Barack Obama ever told anyone that he was born in Kenya?

Yes, in 1991 he said he was born in Hawaii for a book he was going to write and didn't. Four years later he decided to write his correct birthplace in the book he did write. Skylar explained this why it made sense he lied. Didn't you follow that?

No one says that Obama claims to have been born in Kenya. And you know it.

I do?

You've never met Obama, spoken with the man, nor been in the same room with him. He's never told you anything.

So who is claiming that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

It's in his bio, but no one said it? That's your theory? That's amazing.

I give Miriam Goderich, the woman who wrote the pamphlet:

Miriam Goderich
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

She worked at the agency in question. She prepared the pamphlet. She's an eye witness. And she contradicts you.

You didn't work at the agency. You didn't know the pamphlet even existed until Obama was president. And you've witnessed nothing, having no direct knowledge of anything being discussed.

Why then would I ignore an eye witness account from Miriam Goderich, the world's leading authority on the pamphlet....and instead believe you who has no direct knowledge of anything and has lied, making up quotes about 'British intelligence' in defense of his crumbling conspiracy?

There is no reason. All you have have is lies, baseless innuendo and fact free speculation backed by nothing. Contradicting you is eye witness testimony.

This isn't a tough choice, Kaz.

And when it comes to Republicans, wow, that standard completely changes for you

Cruz is a republican. I've said he's eligible to run.

So how have my standards changed?

So you applied the same standard once, wow, that does prove you hold both parties to the same standard...

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

What Kaz make stuff up?

Say it isn't so!

Meriam says it isn't so, she fact checked my post. You aren't calling her a liar are you?

Nope that would just be you making crap up again- aka lying.

You are calling Meriam a liar. She said my post was good to go, so you admit she's a liar

No, that's just you.

We do not know if anyone did tell her that Obama was in Kenya. There is no evidence that anyone ever did.

So she's a fact checker who makes up facts, but we can believe her word as gospel. Gotcha

Again- you want to live your life in speculation- I go by the facts and there are only 2 facts:
b) Editor of brochure says it was her mistake, that Obama didn't tell her that he was born in Kenya.

Miriam Goderich
Editor does damage control for Obama.

Says you, citing yourself. And you can't back your claim with anything but innuendo and speculation.

While Miriam Goderich offers an eye witness account.

Why would I ignore an eye witness and instead believe you citing yourself, backed with nothing but baseless speculation and fact free innuendo?

Because she told a half story. She did not say who actually did write that Obama was born in Hawaii, she did not say why they said that and she did not say why she did not fact check it which was her job.

No critical mind would accept that without her coming clean and actually explaining what happened. But in this case you do have a critical mind, you aren't asking questions you don't want answered. You know Obama is guilty of being a pretentious liar. He was born in Hawaii, like the birther he is, he lied

Miriam Goderich

Ignore as you wish. But her statement doesn't magically change to match whatever batshit conspiracy you're schucking this time.

You just posted t quote that says and doesn't say exactly what I said. She said "it was a fact checking error by me." She didn't fact check it, she didn't say who wrote it and she didn't say WHY she didn't fact check it. Exactly what I said? Illiteracy sucks, doesn't it? Maybe you can sound out the words or get someone to read it to you

Miriam Goderich

Says you, citing yourself. And you can't back your claim with anything but innuendo and speculation.

Why would I ignore an eye witness and instead believe you citing yourself, backed with nothing but baseless speculation and fact free innuendo?
He was born in Hawaii, like the birther he is, he lied

And once again- you take your speculation- and create a lie.

Because she told a half story.

In comparison to what? Your completely made up narrative where you can't back anything you've said but only offer us innuendo and speculation?

This is Miriam Goderich's account:

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

And she utterly destroys your little 'Obama was the first Birther' piece of batshit. All you can do is ignore Miriam and make up whatever you want.

What you can't do is make your imagination anything but speculation and innuendo. Backed by nothing.

Miriam Goderich

You know he did, why are you lying?

Miriam Goderich

You just posted t quote that says and doesn't say exactly what I said. She said "it was a fact checking error by me." She didn't fact check it, she didn't say who wrote it and she didn't say WHY she didn't fact check it. Exactly what I said? Illiteracy sucks, doesn't it? Maybe you can sound out the words or get someone to read it to you

Again- you just are making crap up.

Nothing in that posts says she didn't fact check the article- she said it was a fact checking error she made.

No- she didn't answer all of your questions- but she did answer the only relevant question- no- Obam did not tell her he was born in Kenya.

You refuse to believe that- based entirely upon your speculation.

Miriam Goderich

You know he did, why are you lying?

All I know for certain is that you continue to lie in this thread.

I have no reason to believe that Barack Obama would tell anyone he was born in Kenya- no one- least of all you- has presented any credible conjecture as to why he would do so- and there is absolutely no evidence to support your lie.

Because she told a half story.

In comparison to what? Your completely made up narrative where you can't back anything you've said but only offer us innuendo and speculation?

This is Miriam Goderich's account:

Miriam Goderich

And she utterly destroys your little 'Obama was the first Birther' piece of batshit. All you can do is ignore Miriam and make up whatever you want.

What you can't do is make your imagination anything but speculation and innuendo. Backed by nothing.

Here are things she didn't asnwer:

1) Who did say he was born in Kenya? All she said was she didn't fact check it

2) Why did they say he was born in Kenya?

3) Why didn't she fact check it? It was her job, there were 12 facts in the bio. How could she possibly fail to fact check a one paragraph blurb when her job was fact checking?

Again, if you did not know the answer to those questions, you'd want answers to dispel the questions. You don't want answers, you know what would come of it. She was run to by the White House and the liberal media and she came up with a statement you decided to work with because you didn't want to know more

Forum List

Back