Kamala Harris to Wall Street Journal: "I am Ready to Serve as President, there’s no question about that"

She should have said "I'm the bitch that runs the bitch already" and tossed Joe down the political staircase.
She can't say what she is not. You guys made up this narrative about her and we all know why.

President of what? The Saturday Night Truck Stop Knee Pad Society?

Well, overlooking the fact that she may not even be constitutionally legal to serve as president, doesn't her saying she is ready for the job really take a swipe at what the job actually IS as president??? I mean, if she can handle it, who is next up, the paper boy or my bartender?

Well, overlooking the fact that she may not even be constitutionally legal to serve as president, doesn't her saying she is ready for the job really take a swipe at what the job actually IS as president??? I mean, if she can handle it, who is next up, the paper boy or my bartender?
She is constitutionally legal and very well qualified. This is a former AG of the second largest DOJ in America with the only other larger such department the US DOJ, a former senator and a VP. She is not some spoiled inheritance baby who has squandered a billion-dollar family business and whose incompetence caused 1 million Americans unnecessary deaths.

No, what I am doing is telling your punk white ass that I really could care less about what you say Brown did under consent with Harris.

So Bosses are allowed to fuck their subordinates -- when they're democrat?

When you look at resumes instead of rhetoric and narrative, it becomes closer to fact.
sorry im i lived in california when she was AG....she was pretty half assed and kinda hypercritical......i dont trust her....there is no way i would vote for her...

sorry im i lived in california when she was AG....she was pretty half assed and kinda hypercritical......i dont trust her....there is no way i would vote for her...
She was twice elected to be AG and ended up being elected Senator. So she was doing something right.

so?....there are a lot of shitty politicians who get elected over and over.....hence why this country is in the shape its in....
I don't think Harris was that, and a lot of the republican narrative about her is fueled by racism and sexism.

Forum List

Back