BREAKING: House Republicans to Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas Over Border Crisis

I guess you did not look very closely.

View attachment 883284

Trump allowed them into the country as well, as has every POTUS in the modern era. Trump's number of illegals did not go down till COVID hit.

The wall was just a ruse to get rubes like you to vote for him. Do you ever ask yourself why he waited till he lost the House to ask for money for his wall?
Trump inherited what Obama was doing.
I spent many years supporting only Democrats. As the blacks learned, and are still learning, it is a waste of time and effort to support Democrats. Trumps wall was slow walked to being built. If guess who party wanted the wall, it would be done by now. Democrats do not want a wall. They fuel the entry of illegals. Walls would cut that down a lot.

Child do you even know what amnesty means? No one who enters the country illegally should ever be considered for amnesty. BTW, I'll make my arguments any damn way I please.

That requires changing the law. Congress has not done this.
Faster adjudication requires more judges, which means more money. Congress has not appropriated this.
Holding those pending adjudication requires more facilities which means more money. Congress has not appropriated this.
E verify requires changing the law. Congress has not done this.

you do not know the positions of people you vote for? Is an (R) by the name all you care about?
I do not know them to the microscopic details. And you don't either.

The R is vital to get my vote. I paid the price of voting only for Democrats for many years. Fuck those jerks.

Trump inherited what Obama was doing.

and did nothing to slow the tide

I spent many years supporting only Democrats. As the blacks learned, and are still learning, it is a waste of time and effort to support Democrats.

It is also a waste of time and effort to support Republicans

Trumps wall was slow walked to being built

Trump did not ask for money for it till after the Dems took control of the House. Why did he not get the funding for it while your beloved GOP had control of all of Congress?

If guess who party wanted the wall, it would be done by now. Democrats do not want a wall. They fuel the entry of illegals. Walls would cut that down a lot.

Nobody wants the wall, it is just something they talk about to get people like you to vote for them.

I do not know them to the microscopic details. And you don't either.

Knowing the positions of a candidate is not the same as knowing microscopic details. You and people like you are why the duopoly gets away with what they do.

The R is vital to get my vote.

Which is why our country is going down the shitter, people like you on both sides put party before country

Obama inherited what Bush was doing and pushed on to Trump who pushed on to Biden.

The parties have to work together.

But these same people are refusing him the tools to do the job. How can they blame him when it is the GOP denying funding ?
He doesnt need funding. Biden wants money to process the flow, not stop the flow. He could stop the flow today if he wanted to. All he has to do is bring back Trumps policies on the border, but he wont do that because he wants more migrants, not less.

You can pretend like that isnt the case, but American voters arent buying it. Here is a wild idea... why dont you guys just stop the flow of migrants, rather than making weak excuses that no one believes? :dunno:

It's about cotton pickin time to impeach of this anti-White Cuban national who's hell bent on destroying the country through this invasion of third worlders, like himself. This is why we should have nothing but pure American natural born Citizens born of US Citizen parents elected to office.

Another dog and pony show for the base, but nothing will happen over this at all. It's just the Republican House wasting the people's time and money and doing nothing - again.

He doesnt need funding. Biden wants money to process the flow, not stop the flow. He could stop the flow today if he wanted to. All he has to do is bring back Trumps policies on the border, but he wont do that because he wants more migrants, not less.

You can pretend like that isnt the case, but American voters arent buying it. Here is a wild idea... why dont you guys just stop the flow of migrants, rather than making weak excuses that no one believes? :dunno:
The Trump policy you want brought back was for COVID and courts have declared that no longer to be a viable policy. The LAW says that asylum seekers need to be afforded their day on a court and until THAT law changes(Congress?) this is what we have.

Impeachment is meaningless. Arrest and prosecute. Where the hell are our prosecutors? Oh yeah, they were chosen by human traffickers.

Legally he cannot. People have a legal right to claim asylum.

Last but not least, the USA has both a legal and a moral obligation to take in refugees. Theee fact that right wing Americans have been brainwashed by right wing billionaires to believe that Democrats are trying to "replace" the white population shows how brainwashed Republicans truly are.

Every other nation in the world is welcoming displaced peoples, because white people aren't reproducing in sufficient numbers to maintain our populations, and our economies.

Americans want more white immigration but no white European or Canadian has much interest in moving to the USA. No health care unless you pay through the nose. Guns and mass shootings every day, and you're on the brink of yet another civil war being fought over race.

The rest of the world looks at Trump's Republican Party and sees no good coming of it at all. We're still dealing with the fallout of the failed American response to covid.

The Trump policy you want brought back was for COVID and courts have declared that no longer to be a viable policy. The LAW says that asylum seekers need to be afforded their day on a court and until THAT law changes(Congress?) this is what we have.
Nope, they can institute "remain in Mexico" any time they want. Experts claim that alone would reduce the current migration by 70% alone. They can also charge these people with crimes for crossing illegally, which would bring everything back to normal levels.

Nope, they can institute "remain in Mexico" any time they want. Experts claim that alone would reduce the current migration by 70% alone. They can also charge these people with crimes for crossing illegally, which would bring everything back to normal levels.
Name that “remain in Mexico “ policy.

It’s related to COVID dope

Impeachment is meaningless. Arrest and prosecute. Where the hell are our prosecutors? Oh yeah, they were chosen by human traffickers.

That's the Republican solution for everything. Throw people in jail. 1.9 million Americans are in jail, and things are just getting worse.

Your prisons are filled, your courts are overwhelmed, and locking more and more people up isn't solving ANYTHING.

Incorrect. They have to do it at "legal ports of entry". They cant claim asylum in the US.
Nope.

And it’s Title 42

Incidentally the Biden Administration bars asylum to anyone who passed through another country

Forum List

Back