is ted cruz eligible to run ??

ROFLMNAO!

No one from Columbia, where obama went to college, can be found remembering him there... no professors recall his being in their class..

Okay- I am going to try to answer this politely and civilly- and see if you can afterwards, admit you were wrong- and that whoever told you that had lied to you

If after I present this evidence that you are wrong, you are unable to admit it- well then it will just say alot about you.

Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall
200px-142_West_109th_Street.jpg
1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus [Video of apartment as it looks now], and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

Sohale Siddiqi, Classmate and Roommate

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug Charlie on Broadway when a
Obamasiddiqi.jpg
large, scary bum approached them, stomping on the ground near the dog's head.

This was in the 1980s, a time when New York was a fearful place beset by drugs and crime, when the street smart knew that the best way to handle the city's derelicts was to avoid them entirely. But Siddiqi was angry and he confronted the bum, who approached him menacingly.

Until his skinny, Ivy League-educated friend — Barack Obama — intervened.

He "stepped right in between. ... He planted his face firmly in the face of the guy. 'Hey, hey, hey.' And the guy backpedaled and we kept walking," Siddiqi recalls.

Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

Michael Ackerman, Classmate

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack. He knew that “Barak” means “thunder” in Hebrew, but Ackerman didn’t think he looked Jewish. Ackerman said he found his fellow political science major “charming,” but the two remained only casual acquaintances.

Barack Obama, CC ’83, was “almost chameleon-like, spy-like, slipped in and out,” Ackerman recalled. “He tried to keep to himself.”

Jim Davidson, Classmate

... I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983... I was a student at Columbia University 1981-1985.

Not only did I meet and talk with Barack Obama at some length, he wrote an essay that was published in The Sundial magazine on campus in 1983. Over the byline “Barack Obama” is a discussion of the anti-war groups on campus, including Students Against Militarism, a group I was a member of. (I was also a member of Young Americans for Freedom.)...

So, in summary, I was a student at Columbia, I met Barack Obama, I knew he was a student, and he and I talked, among other things, about my involvement in Students Against Militarism, my discomfort with its connection to Maoists and Stalinists on campus, and my favourite hat with political buttons all over it.

Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student

"I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as "remarkable." He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: "Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it." When he left our group he was often on his way to a library."

"We played soccer on the lawn in front of Butler — I was usually the only woman playing and he treated me as equally as the others: if I was open, he sent the ball into the space in front of me, if I wasn’t open — he never made the silly passes that some men did to try to act like they were being egalitarian. The "into the space" passing was consistent — he was a superior strategist — and many of us had been college or semi-pro players. We always wanted him on our team."

"After games we had discussions — and we found that the same thoughtfulness of play was evident in his thinking about policy and social issues. He was a serious guy, but always had a ready laugh or twinkle in his eye."

Jonathan Zimmerman '83, Classmate

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder, hopes so. “I’ve never been to a reunion,” he said. “But if that guy says he’s going, I’m going!”

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama's professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on "The Novel and Ideology." I understand from reliable sources that he liked the class and was intrigued by what I was teaching.

Michael L. Baron, Professor of Political Science

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.
All third party reporting.

You are not only a racist anti-semite homophobic Birther- you are also an idiot with severe reading comprehension problems.

The idiot Keyes said that no one from Columbia- no students or teachers remembered him- I provided published interviews and quotes from students and teachers from Columbia remembering Obama- showing once more that Birthers just spread lies.

What paper are you referring to?

And if Obama wasn't the one that said he was born outside the US, then how can Obama be the 'first birther'?

Your claims seem a little....confused.

Begging the question

Oh, your claims seem quite confused. As your accusation and your evidence don't match.

So who said Obama claimed to have been born outside the US? And what paper are you referring to?

There is one person would could say Obama was born in Kenya that Meriam would not have felt it necessary to fact check. The original birther, Obama

So are you speculating or lying when you claim Obama is the original birther?

I'm stating the overwhelmingly obvious fact. Granted the evidence is circumstantial, but it's overwhelming and people have been convicted of murder for less, far less

Please share with us what that 'overwhelmingly obvious fact' is? I have yet to see you present anything other than your speculation/lies.

Share with us the 'circumstantial evidence'? Again- all you have provided is your speculation/lies.

Here are the facts as I know them- feel free to provide any contradictory 'facts'

a) in 1990, in the largest newspapers in the largest markets in the United States- NY, Chicago, LA- articles were published about Barack Obama Jr. stating he was born in Hawaii.
b) in 1991, in an obscure pamphlet, intended to be distributed to publishers, containing the bios of several dozen authors or potential authors, it was stated that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya.
c) in 2011 Breitbart found the brochure and published it.
d) Almost immediately, Mirriam Goodrich responded saying that it was her error, and that Barack Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Those are the actual facts as I know them. The only actual evidence is the brochure itself and the statement by Mirriam Goodrich.

Everything else is speculation, conjecture, or outright lies.

ROFLMNAO!

No one from Columbia, where obama went to college, can be found remembering him there... no professors recall his being in their class..

Okay- I am going to try to answer this politely and civilly- and see if you can afterwards, admit you were wrong- and that whoever told you that had lied to you

If after I present this evidence that you are wrong, you are unable to admit it- well then it will just say alot about you.

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.... We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall
1981. Barack had found an apartment on West 109th Street, between Amsterdam and Columbus [Video of apartment as it looks now], and suggested that I room with him. Our sublet was a third-story walk-up in a so-so neighborhood; the unit next door was burned out and vacant. The doorbell didn’t work; to be let in when I first arrived I had to yell up to Barack from the street. It was a railroad apartment: From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room. We didn’t have a television or computers. In that apartment we hosted a number of visitors, mostly friends from Oxy who stayed overnight when they were passing through town. Barack was very generous to these visitors. As a host and roommate, he sometimes did the shopping and cooked the chicken curry.

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it, he and his old roommate were walking his pug Charlie on Broadway when a
Obamasiddiqi.jpg

This was in the 1980s, a time when New York was a fearful place beset by drugs and crime, when the street smart knew that the best way to handle the city's derelicts was to avoid them entirely. But Siddiqi was angry and he confronted the bum, who approached him menacingly.

He "stepped right in between. ... He planted his face firmly in the face of the guy. 'Hey, hey, hey.' And the guy backpedaled and we kept walking," Siddiqi recalls.

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack. He knew that “Barak” means “thunder” in Hebrew, but Ackerman didn’t think he looked Jewish. Ackerman said he found his fellow political science major “charming,” but the two remained only casual acquaintances.

Barack Obama, CC ’83, was “almost chameleon-like, spy-like, slipped in and out,” Ackerman recalled. “He tried to keep to himself.”

Jim Davidson, Classmate

... I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983... I was a student at Columbia University 1981-1985.

Not only did I meet and talk with Barack Obama at some length, he wrote an essay that was published in The Sundial magazine on campus in 1983. Over the byline “Barack Obama” is a discussion of the anti-war groups on campus, including Students Against Militarism, a group I was a member of. (I was also a member of Young Americans for Freedom.)...

So, in summary, I was a student at Columbia, I met Barack Obama, I knew he was a student, and he and I talked, among other things, about my involvement in Students Against Militarism, my discomfort with its connection to Maoists and Stalinists on campus, and my favourite hat with political buttons all over it.

"I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then, but not in the way that most people think of as "remarkable." He was not trying to be noticed — he was studious and thoughtful. I said of him: "Whatever Barack decides to do for a career, he will be the best at it." When he left our group he was often on his way to a library."

"We played soccer on the lawn in front of Butler — I was usually the only woman playing and he treated me as equally as the others: if I was open, he sent the ball into the space in front of me, if I wasn’t open — he never made the silly passes that some men did to try to act like they were being egalitarian. The "into the space" passing was consistent — he was a superior strategist — and many of us had been college or semi-pro players. We always wanted him on our team."

"After games we had discussions — and we found that the same thoughtfulness of play was evident in his thinking about policy and social issues. He was a serious guy, but always had a ready laugh or twinkle in his eye."

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder, hopes so. “I’ve never been to a reunion,” he said. “But if that guy says he’s going, I’m going!”

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama's professor at Columbia University. Barack, or Barry as he was known then, was a senior in my class on "The Novel and Ideology." I understand from reliable sources that he liked the class and was intrigued by what I was teaching.

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

You are not only a racist anti-semite homophobic Birther- you are also an idiot with severe reading comprehension problems.

The idiot Keyes said that no one from Columbia- no students or teachers remembered him- I provided published interviews and quotes from students and teachers from Columbia remembering Obama- showing once more that Birthers just spread lies.
Wayne Allyn Root was there at Columbia. He has gone on live interviews stating nobody remembers Obama. He is trustworthy. Even a prestigious professor that taught there for 46 years says he would have remembered Obama with that name. He didn't.

Oh, your claims seem quite confused. As your accusation and your evidence don't match.

So who said Obama claimed to have been born outside the US? And what paper are you referring to?

There is one person would could say Obama was born in Kenya that Meriam would not have felt it necessary to fact check. The original birther, Obama

Says you, pretending to Miriam Goderich. And of course, ignoring anything Miriam Goderich has to say for herself. Back in reality, there's a much simpler explanation.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

But per you, its inconceivable how those could ever get mixed up? Um, no. Its entirely conceivable. And I noticed you completely abandoned any mention of 'the paper', didn't you? Did you get your innuendo and baseless speculation twisted? Or did you actually check the NY Times, the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times....

......and found that they all indicated Obama was born in Hawaii. BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

So much for your latest piece of conspiracy batshit of Obama being the 'first birther'.

LOL, only to a completely vacant mind filled with blind ideology like yours. So not only do you question nothing and accept Meriam's word even when she gave a completely non-specific answer but you fill in her missing details with pure conjecture and you don't take questions..

You have repeatedly claimed that your speculation is the only possible way that 'born in Kenya' could have been in that pamphlet.

Skylar provides an alternative speculation- and then you complain that is post is 'pure conjecture'

Your claim that Obama told anyone that he was born in Kenya is pure conjecture- your claim that Obama is the first Birther is entirely your speculation.

Strawman, I never said it was "speculation." I said is was circumstantial evidence, but that is not "speculation." Buy a dictionary.

Either: Someone made up that he was born in Kenya AND Meriam was too incompetent to fact check a simple blurb when that was her job and it was one paragraph AND Meriam is covering that up since her statement was completely vague

Or: Obama said it and that explains everything, why it was written down, why Meriam didn't feel it necessary to check since he should know and why she was vague since she didn't want to be crucified in the liberal media.

That is not speculation, it's not empirical proof, but it's by far the most likely scenario.

Of course you never labeled your speculation as 'speculation'- but all you have done is provide speculation and conjecture.

You speculate that there are only two scenarios- and when Skylar provided an alternate scenario(also speculation) you had a little tizzy fit.

You have concluded that your speculation is 'by far the most likely scenario' because that fits your agenda.

The reality is- every time you say that Obama is the original Birther- you are lying.

Because not only are you dismissing the obvious alternative scenario that both Skylar and I have presented- you are also dismissing your own alternative scenario- and stating your own speculation as fact.

And that- that is lying.

Says you, pretending to Miriam Goderich. And of course, ignoring anything Miriam Goderich has to say for herself. Back in reality, there's a much simpler explanation.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

But per you, its inconceivable how those could ever get mixed up? Um, no. Its entirely conceivable. And I noticed you completely abandoned any mention of 'the paper', didn't you? Did you get your innuendo and baseless speculation twisted? Or did you actually check the NY Times, the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times....

......and found that they all indicated Obama was born in Hawaii. BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

So much for your latest piece of conspiracy batshit of Obama being the 'first birther'.

That was my one question, why would he say he was born in Kenya at the same time he wrote in his book he was born in Hawaii? d.

There is no evidence that Obama ever did say he was born in Kenya.

Right, and why is that? ..

Why is there no evidence that Obama ever did say he was born in Kenya?

Why would there be any?

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question. Who said Obama was born in Kenya? She didn't say. Why didn't she fact check a simple blurb when that was specifically her job? She didn't say that either. A one paragraph blurb and she couldn't fact check simple statements, by her own story she is flamingly incompetent, and you call that "credible." Yeah.

According to her own story, she was a completely incompetent fact checker.

In coming clean she didn't come clean, she didn't explain what happened.

No, she is not credible.

She is not credible to you- but you have an anti-Obama agenda.

Like I said before there are 2 pieces of evidence here- the brochure- and her testimony.

And her testimony is that it was her mistake, and that Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Everything else is speculation- rendering your statement "Obama is the first Birther" a lie.

ROFLMNAO!

Obamasiddiqi.jpg

Jim Davidson, Classmate

Wayne Allyn Root was there at Columbia. He has gone on live interviews stating nobody remembers Obama. He is trustworthy..

Wayne Allyn Root is 'trustworthy'? Maybe to a Birther.

Meanwhile- as noted above- numerous students and professors do remember Obama- which makes Wayne Allyn Root even less credible than he was before went down this rabbit hole.

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

What Kaz make stuff up?

Say it isn't so!

No one says that Obama claims to have been born in Kenya. And you know it.

I do?

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

How did it get there then?

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Exactly, you could clear it up with a simple statement, but you don't want to because you are a flaming hypocrite and your choice is to admit that or lie. You are Meriam, aren't you?

Kaz, while I am not surprised by your tactic- that doesn't mean you get to dance away scot free

You claimed Skylar took a position- he challenged you to show where he had- pointing out correctly that if you couldn't you are a liar.

Clearly you can't prove your claim- so you go on the offensive to call Skylar a liar- because he refused to say whether he supports a position you claimed he did.

Once again-your speculation is not fact and your claims are just lies.

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question.

Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya

Still two simple questions you duck and bob and weave and evade.

1) Who did tell her he was born in Kenya?

We do not know if anyone did tell her that Obama was in Kenya. There is no evidence that anyone ever did.

We do know she specifically said that Obama did not.

Of course- that leads you to the conclusion that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya.

I do?

You've never met Obama, spoken with the man, nor been in the same room with him. He's never told you anything.

So who is claiming that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

It's in his bio, but no one said it? That's your theory? That's amazing.

I give Miriam Goderich, the woman who wrote the pamphlet:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

She worked at the agency in question. She prepared the pamphlet. She's an eye witness. And she contradicts you.

You didn't work at the agency. You didn't know the pamphlet even existed until Obama was president. And you've witnessed nothing, having no direct knowledge of anything being discussed.

Why then would I ignore an eye witness account from Miriam Goderich, the world's leading authority on the pamphlet....and instead believe you who has no direct knowledge of anything and has lied, making up quotes about 'British intelligence' in defense of his crumbling conspiracy?

There is no reason. All you have have is lies, baseless innuendo and fact free speculation backed by nothing. Contradicting you is eye witness testimony.

This isn't a tough choice, Kaz.

ROFLMNAO!

Obamasiddiqi.jpg

Jim Davidson, Classmate

Wayne Allyn Root was there at Columbia. He has gone on live interviews stating nobody remembers Obama. He is trustworthy. Even a prestigious professor that taught there for 46 years says he would have remembered Obama with that name. He didn't.

So WAR doesn't know Obama. And?

Those who did have already been quoted.

Exactly, you could clear it up with a simple statement, but you don't want to because you are a flaming hypocrite and your choice is to admit that or lie. You are Meriam, aren't you?

I don't think exactly means what you think it means. This is your third and final chance to quote me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

If you can't quote me, you'l have to admit you made it up.

And if you're lying about quotes that have never been made, why would I believe you over Miriam Goderich?

If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that.

Wow- you are doubling down on the lies.

Skylar refusing to confirm your accusations is not a lie.

No more than you would be a liar if I accuse you of beating your wife- and you refuse to deny beating your wife

Kaz, while I am not surprised by your tactic- that doesn't mean you get to dance away scot free

You claimed Skylar took a position- he challenged you to show where he had- pointing out correctly that if you couldn't you are a liar.

Clearly you can't prove your claim- so you go on the offensive to call Skylar a liar- because he refused to say whether he supports a position you claimed he did.

Once again-your speculation is not fact and your claims are just lies.

Exactly. Kaz couldn't back his accusation with anything but innuendo and speculation. And when that didn't work, he started making up imaginary quotes. That I'd called 'the British Prime Minister and British intelligence liars'.

Yet he couldn't quote me every saying this. Kaz lied to try and support his crumbling argument. If his argument had merit, he wouldn't have had to.

I do?

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

How did it get there then?

So who says that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

A brochure is not a person.

So who says Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

And no one is the a better source than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet. And you know it.

Actually no one is a worse source than her and you know it, you just like her answer, liar.

1) She is by her own admission an incompetent fact checker who didn't do her job. Did she return her salary to her employer since she admits she didn't do what she was paid to do? I know you won't answer that, that or any other question while you whine your ass off your questions aren't answered with the answer you want

2) She gave a vague, half answer statement. Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya. Well who did? Who wrote in the bio he was born in Kenya and why would someone say that besides Obama?

3) She had clear motivation to lie. The liberal media runs to her, the liberal media who drags through the mud any bitch who dares to defy the Democrats. Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick even Democratic activist Kathleen Wiley. Almost anyone would have confirmed Obama's story, how many people are willing to have that happen to them?

And YOU and the Democrats all know she lied her ass off. That's why none of you are asking her to come clean on the whole story. You don't want to know the answer because you know what it is. Obama lied, people died, you are a hypocrite and a liar

Here is the statement a PROFESSIONAL fact checker couldn't fact check:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White

I count 12 facts, all standard for the fact checker of a publisher to check.

And according to the information we have- she made a mistake:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me-

Forum List

Back