is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

Exactly, you could clear it up with a simple statement, but you don't want to because you are a flaming hypocrite and your choice is to admit that or lie. You are Meriam, aren't you?

I don't think exactly means what you think it means. This is your third and final chance to quote me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

If you can't quote me, you'l have to admit you made it up.

And if you're lying about quotes that have never been made, why would I believe you over Miriam Goderich?

If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that.

However, you are a mindless liberal drone who ever deviates from the Democratic party, so I don't believe you. And that you want me to research your position when you are sitting right here on your lard ass being evasive certainly indicates that you are not answering the question so you can have it both ways.

Are you consistent? Meriam stands behind her story that she's an incompetent fact checker but we can implicitly trust her even when she gives a round about half answer to the point? You in fact won't give any answer to the question.

Answer the question, Meriam

1) Who is a better source than Miriam Goderich. Name the person.

2) Who has claimed that Obama said he was born in Kenya?

You consistently won't answer my questions. I am not going to answer any question you ask until you do. Your indignation is laughable when again you don't meet your own standard. Again why I keep calling you a flaming hypocrite. You're as bad as RW. The two of you pump out questions and whine to high heaven when you don't get answers and you won't answer any yourself

Says the guy who lied his ass of on imaginary quotes about the 'British Intelligence'

You don't know that the British Intelligence stood by their report? LOL, you haven't even done basic research on the subject

I've asked you each about a half a dozen times. And you have no answer for either

You have no answer to ANY question. Stop whining until you do. I've answered your questions repeatedly, you just don't like the answer. You ignore my questions entirely, Meriam

Cite me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars

Note you play the Meriam game of a denial with no specifics. Tell me you believe Bush was not a liar over "yellowcake," that he told the truth, that what he said was right and stop playing Meriam word games of clarifying without clarifying

Yeah, that's not you citing me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

Quote me. Or admit you made it up.

Exactly, you could clear it up with a simple statement, but you don't want to because you are a flaming hypocrite and your choice is to admit that or lie. You are Meriam, aren't you?

I don't think exactly means what you think it means. This is your third and final chance to quote me calling the British PM and British intelligence liars.

If you can't quote me, you'l have to admit you made it up.

And if you're lying about quotes that have never been made, why would I believe you over Miriam Goderich?

If you simply state your view is that Bush did not lie about yellowcake, it was in fact the stick up their butt Democrats who lied because W cited British intelligence and they said Wilson doesn't know what their sources were and they stand behind their report than I will do exactly that.

However, you are a mindless liberal drone who ever deviates from the Democratic party, so I don't believe you. And that you want me to research your position when you are sitting right here on your lard ass being evasive certainly indicates that you are not answering the question so you can have it both ways.

Are you consistent? Meriam stands behind her story that she's an incompetent fact checker but we can implicitly trust her even when she gives a round about half answer to the point? You in fact won't give any answer to the question.

Answer the question, Meriam

And that's strike three, liar.

You can't quote me saying that the British PM and British intelligence were liars. You literally made that quote up, pulled sideways out of your ass.....to shore up an argument you couldn't win with evidence. As you have none.

Lies, innuendo and speculation are all you've ever presented. As its all you have to back your batshit conspiracy narrative. And you expect me to believe you, a confirmed liar, over Miriam Goderich, the world's leading authority on the pamphlet we're discussing?

Laughing......you can't be serious.

I've asked you each about a half a dozen times. And you have no answer for either

You have no answer to ANY question. Stop whining until you do. I've answered your questions repeatedly, you just don't like the answer. You ignore my questions entirely, Meriam

I'm still waiting for you to present evidence to back your claim. You have nothing but innuendo and speculation which you can back with nothing.

No one says that Obama claims to have been born in Kenya. And you know it.

And no one is the a better source than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet. And you know it.

Worse, you literally made up quotes in an awkward attempt to back your narrative. You lied. So why would I or any rational person person would ignore eye witness testimony from the world's leading authority on the topic and instead believe a confirmed liar who has presented nothing but innuendo and speculation?

I can't think of a single reason, liar.

It's a credit to republicans that Cruz's birth and personal history is open to the public. Too bad democrats don't have the same consideration for the American public. John McCain was not born in the continental US but they made an exception because his father was a Navy Admiral and he was born in the Panama Canal Zone.

Wasn't McCain born on US territory?

Nope. He was born in a US army base. But the base wasn't US territory. Embassies are considered US soil. Army bases aren't.

Was the Panama Canal Zone US territory when McCain was born?
unorganised territory..insular

Insular area - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I'm still waiting for you to present evidence to back your claim. You have nothing but innuendo and speculation which you can back with nothing.

No one says that Obama claims to have been born in Kenya. And you know it.

And no one is the a better source than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet. And you know it.

Worse, you literally made up quotes in an awkward attempt to back your narrative. You lied. So why would I or any rational person person would ignore eye witness testimony from the world's leading authority on the topic and instead believe a confirmed liar who has presented nothing but innuendo and speculation?

I can't think of a single reason, liar.
he's got you man, you are whistling in the dark

Actually no one is a worse source than her and you know it, you just like her answer, liar.

1) She is by her own admission an incompetent fact checker who didn't do her job. Did she return her salary to her employer since she admits she didn't do what she was paid to do? I know you won't answer that, that or any other question while you whine your ass off your questions aren't answered with the answer you want

2) She gave a vague, half answer statement. Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya. Well who did? Who wrote in the bio he was born in Kenya and why would someone say that besides Obama?

3) She had clear motivation to lie. The liberal media runs to her, the liberal media who drags through the mud any bitch who dares to defy the Democrats. Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick even Democratic activist Kathleen Wiley. Almost anyone would have confirmed Obama's story, how many people are willing to have that happen to them?

And YOU and the Democrats all know she lied her ass off. That's why none of you are asking her to come clean on the whole story. You don't want to know the answer because you know what it is. Obama lied, people died, you are a hypocrite and a liar

Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question.

As far as your piece of batshit is concerned, she did: Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. So with that information, how can your 'Obama is the first birther' narrative possibly work? It can't. You have to ignore Miriam Goderich and make up your own baseless, speculative narrative, citing yourself.

You're nobody. She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. Why would I ignore her and believe you? I can't think of a single reason. So...

1) Show us a source better than Miriam Goderich on that pamphlet.

2) Tell us who says that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya.

We both know the answer to both questions: No one.

the hits keep on coming... this is your argument ??, that she's the best factchecker on that pamphlet ? U should hear yourself obot.

Actually no one is a worse source than her and you know it, you just like her answer, liar.

1) She is by her own admission an incompetent fact checker who didn't do her job. Did she return her salary to her employer since she admits she didn't do what she was paid to do? I know you won't answer that, that or any other question while you whine your ass off your questions aren't answered with the answer you want

2) She gave a vague, half answer statement. Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya. Well who did? Who wrote in the bio he was born in Kenya and why would someone say that besides Obama?

3) She had clear motivation to lie. The liberal media runs to her, the liberal media who drags through the mud any bitch who dares to defy the Democrats. Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick even Democratic activist Kathleen Wiley. Almost anyone would have confirmed Obama's story, how many people are willing to have that happen to them?

And YOU and the Democrats all know she lied her ass off. That's why none of you are asking her to come clean on the whole story. You don't want to know the answer because you know what it is. Obama lied, people died, you are a hypocrite and a liar

Here is the statement a PROFESSIONAL fact checker couldn't fact check:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White

I count 12 facts, all standard for the fact checker of a publisher to check.

And what have I lied about? Did you just make up yet ANOTHER piece of conspiracy batshit to support your already failed 'Obama was the first birther' nonsense?

And obviously you're a far worse source that Miriam Goderich. You lied, making up imaginary quotes that didn't exist in your attempt to shore up your argument. While Miriam Goderich is the world's leading authority on the topic. She created the pamphlet. She worked for the agency where it was created. She is an eye witness.

You never worked at that agency. You didn't create the pamphlet. You have no direct knowledge of anything you've claimed.

So why would I ignore Miriam and believe you? Especially after your imaginary quotes about 'British Intelligence'?

She is by her own admission an incompetent fact checker who didn't do her job.

By her own admission, she made a mistake:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich
Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Everything else is your signature innuendo and baseless speculation, backed by nothing.

So eye witness testimony from the world's leading authority vs. baseless speculation from a confirmed liar.

Gee Kaz....that's not a tough one.

LOL The ones who screamed "Birthers!!!!" are now what they screamed....birthers
Huh? The loudest voice I hear about Cruz's ineligibility is coming from the right.
wait till after the democrat party convention. then we'll see some sparks.
this is too good to waste. but yeah it has always applied equally to to every faction.

The convention is where the nominee is officially named. And there odds that Cruz will be named the party nominee is that number that comes right after zero.

Huh? The loudest voice I hear about Cruz's ineligibility is coming from the right.
this is too good to waste. but yeah it has always applied equally to to every faction.

The convention is where the nominee is officially named. And there odds that Cruz will be named the party nominee is that number that comes right after zero.

cruz will make it to the primary... it's a great pissing match... the dems can't really use it can they..?? (eligibility)
you're not even a good obot...

this is for the supremes..

Last edited:
Then cite a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich.

Its you v her. And she's infinitely more credible than you are.

Actually, she didn't answer the question.

As far as your piece of batshit is concerned, she did: Goderich confirmed it that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. So with that information, how can your 'Obama is the first birther' narrative possibly work? It can't. You have to ignore Miriam Goderich and make up your own baseless, speculative narrative, citing yourself.

You're nobody. She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. Why would I ignore her and believe you? I can't think of a single reason. So...

2) Tell us who says that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya.

We both know the answer to both questions: No one.

the hits keep on coming... this is your argument ??, that she's the best factchecker on that pamphlet ? U should hear yourself obot.

Its a simple question: Can you name a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet?

Either you have a source, or you don't. And as your odd focus on me rather a better source elegantly demonstrates.......you have no one.

Try again, birther.

Smiling.....apparently I'm good enough to run you off the topic.

Though in fairness, you do set that bar rather low.

cruz will make it to the primary... it's a great pissing match... the dems can't really use it can they..?? (eligibility)

The primaries all come BEFORE the convention. And he's not going to be the nominee. So why would anyone bother attacking his eligibility at the convention? He'll have long since given his support to some other candidate, if he bothers to campaign at all.

Your timeline doesn't make the slightest sense.
this is for the supremes..

Your record for prediction so far as been pretty abysmal. And your description is of events doesn't seem to take into account sequence. So I don't have high hopes for your latest attempt at prognostication.

Oh, your claims seem quite confused. As your accusation and your evidence don't match.

So who said Obama claimed to have been born outside the US? And what paper are you referring to?

There is one person would could say Obama was born in Kenya that Meriam would not have felt it necessary to fact check. The original birther, Obama

Says you, pretending to Miriam Goderich. And of course, ignoring anything Miriam Goderich has to say for herself. Back in reality, there's a much simpler explanation.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

But per you, its inconceivable how those could ever get mixed up? Um, no. Its entirely conceivable. And I noticed you completely abandoned any mention of 'the paper', didn't you? Did you get your innuendo and baseless speculation twisted? Or did you actually check the NY Times, the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times....

......and found that they all indicated Obama was born in Hawaii. BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

So much for your latest piece of conspiracy batshit of Obama being the 'first birther'.

1) Why didn't Meriam say who created the story he was born in Kenya? She said she didn't fact check it, she did not say who actually created the statement he was born in Kenya. I realize your conjecture is enough for you, but pretend it isn't. Why did Meriam in coming clean give a half story?\.

Why do you ask Skylar to speculate- when the paragraph before you complained that he was speculating.

We don't know why Meriam said something or didn't say anything- all we can do is speculate.

We do know what she said- and she said that the brochure was a mistake and that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

That explanation doesn't fit your personal agenda, so you refuse it.

Why should we care that you are obsessed with this odd anomaly?
We've never heard Meriam speak in person and utter she made an error. Why not? Why should we rely on a third party as reporting the truth?

And you never heard anyone speak in person and say that Obama was born in Kenya.

Why not? Why should we rely upon a third party(the brochure) as reporting the truth.

Well of course we don't.

The only people who believe this crap are people like you- racist, anti-semite, homophobic birthers like you.

Forum List

Back