Is Taylor Swift Evil And A Threat To America?

The OP is HILARIOUS. Like an entertainer can be a threat. Heck right now I'd vote for her if I'm faced with the same in 2020. No kidding.

"When Taylor Swift encouraged her followers on Instagram to register to vote last week and directed them to the non-partisan group, Vote.org, things exploded. "The hour that she posted, we saw over a 1000% spike. That momentum really continued through the day, and by the end of the day, we had over 38,000 registrations that came through," according to Andrea Hailey, CEO of Vote.org. But Hailey says what was particularly exciting was a 72% jump in the number of 18-year-olds registering more than a year ago and a general boost in young people registering overall. "In the 2022 midterms, we saw higher turnout on Pitt's campus than we did in the 2020 general election, for a midterm compared to a presidential year," Allison said. With the success of Taylor Swift in getting people to register, watch for more celebrities to do the same."

Now, I would normally parody right-wingers freaking out with the most over the top hyperbole and whining, but......they beat me to it...

"Audiences and elite tastemakers alike have decided Taylor Swift’s narcissistic lyrics and cliched music are a cultural triumph — but why would we celebrate this?"

So her being popular is the sign of societal decline? Bawahahaha The Federalist Society? The audacity you must have to clutch your pearls over someone being narcissistic while simping for Trump is far beyond any kind of parody I can give it. Also, it's kinda hard to claim someone is irrelevant while writing a whole entire column about them.

Some are even mad at Chiefs tight-end for allegedly dating Taylor Swift.......or mad at Taylor for dating him...who knows with these fragile minded morons....

Why do people get so triggered by a celebrity urging young people to vote? It isn't guaranteed they are going to vote Democratic anyway, there are plenty of young people who are conservative...and there are plenty of conservative super-stars like Charlie Kirk, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent who are far more popular with young people than Taylor Swift. In fact, Charlie Kirk has devoted his entire organization to getting young people to vote for Republicans....so why does this person suddenly get her panties in a bunch over Taylor Swift doing it?

The more people who vote and the more honest the system gerrymandering Etcetera, the better the Democrats do. GOP cheats like hell

The OP is HILARIOUS. Like an entertainer can be a threat. Heck right now I'd vote for her if I'm faced with the same in 2020. No kidding.
Joe has great policies and knows what the heck he's doing, his handlers continue to set up obstacle courses for him LOL. Just once I would like to see it mentioned that all the official White House doctors say he's in great shape and sharp as a tack. Ageism in the United States sucks.

I have no idea what popular music is really doing, it's been taken over by corporatism the tickets are way too much etcetera Etcetera. I'm still pissed that deaths in Cincinnati at over who rock concert when they open just one door for like 4000 people and some people were killed and that was the end of standing room in front of the band 1979. And I'm sorry but I never started liking hip hop.... And the grateful dead were not the same after Europe 72 and when they added women singers and keyboard people who always got killed l O L wake up and smell the coffee.... And get off my lawn l o l....

We hear some weird shit from Hollywood. And don't forget what McCarthy uncovered in the fifties.

apparently the secret service thought that dirty pedophile teddy nugent was enough of a threat ( given his phallic love for assault rifles ) when he gave a not so subtle threat against obama.

How silly. Unless the females register and vote. MAGA then will be crying.

1702416281493.png

I'm all for screening out morons when voting.

The Civics test to allow people to vote would have two questions:

1. Did Trump win the 2020 election?
  2. Was Obama born in Kenya?

If you answered "Yes" to either of these questions, then you are a moron and have no business voting.

If you answered "Yes" to both of them, you might seriously consider just removing yourself from society. So find yourself a plot of land off the grid and don't bother the rest of us. I'd also suggest that you self-sterilize and not procreate. We need a better strand of human beings in this country. But since most of the people who'd answer Yes to the above questions are above 60, I don't think we have to worry too much about this.
Yes, this should be implemented.

Yes, this should be implemented.
This is the problem...

US has some serious problems especially in the ways things are reported:

Without googling, who said this:

"and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.""

Trump is just jealous because he can't draw as big a crowd as Taylor Swift.
There isn't a democrat today that can fill a Starbucks with supporters.

Saying you're a democrat in America today is like admitting you're a pedo

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Democrats = WEF

Saying Taylor Swift is a threat is something Joseph Mccarthy would say, even when he was sober.

Forum List

Back