Is Taylor Swift Evil And A Threat To America?

You are certainly free to believe all that crap. You're wrong, but you can still believe it.

She is standard control opposition for the WEF and Deep State .
And with her background she knows exactly what to say and do .

She is standard control opposition for the WEF and Deep State .
And with her background she knows exactly what to say and do .
FEAR rules, Female singer strikes terror in the hearts of I only see one side of every thing people.

"When Taylor Swift encouraged her followers on Instagram to register to vote last week and directed them to the non-partisan group, Vote.org, things exploded. "The hour that she posted, we saw over a 1000% spike. That momentum really continued through the day, and by the end of the day, we had over 38,000 registrations that came through," according to Andrea Hailey, CEO of Vote.org. But Hailey says what was particularly exciting was a 72% jump in the number of 18-year-olds registering more than a year ago and a general boost in young people registering overall. "In the 2022 midterms, we saw higher turnout on Pitt's campus than we did in the 2020 general election, for a midterm compared to a presidential year," Allison said. With the success of Taylor Swift in getting people to register, watch for more celebrities to do the same."

Now, I would normally parody right-wingers freaking out with the most over the top hyperbole and whining, but......they beat me to it...

"Audiences and elite tastemakers alike have decided Taylor Swift’s narcissistic lyrics and cliched music are a cultural triumph — but why would we celebrate this?"

So her being popular is the sign of societal decline? Bawahahaha The Federalist Society? The audacity you must have to clutch your pearls over someone being narcissistic while simping for Trump is far beyond any kind of parody I can give it. Also, it's kinda hard to claim someone is irrelevant while writing a whole entire column about them.

Some are even mad at Chiefs tight-end for allegedly dating Taylor Swift.......or mad at Taylor for dating him...who knows with these fragile minded morons....

Why do people get so triggered by a celebrity urging young people to vote? It isn't guaranteed they are going to vote Democratic anyway, there are plenty of young people who are conservative...and there are plenty of conservative super-stars like Charlie Kirk, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent who are far more popular with young people than Taylor Swift. In fact, Charlie Kirk has devoted his entire organization to getting young people to vote for Republicans....so why does this person suddenly get her panties in a bunch over Taylor Swift doing it?

she is evil and a threat to america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something has gone seriously wrong with your brai

"When Taylor Swift encouraged her followers on Instagram to register to vote last week and directed them to the non-partisan group, Vote.org, things exploded. "The hour that she posted, we saw over a 1000% spike. That momentum really continued through the day, and by the end of the day, we had over 38,000 registrations that came through," according to Andrea Hailey, CEO of Vote.org. But Hailey says what was particularly exciting was a 72% jump in the number of 18-year-olds registering more than a year ago and a general boost in young people registering overall. "In the 2022 midterms, we saw higher turnout on Pitt's campus than we did in the 2020 general election, for a midterm compared to a presidential year," Allison said. With the success of Taylor Swift in getting people to register, watch for more celebrities to do the same."

Now, I would normally parody right-wingers freaking out with the most over the top hyperbole and whining, but......they beat me to it...

"Audiences and elite tastemakers alike have decided Taylor Swift’s narcissistic lyrics and cliched music are a cultural triumph — but why would we celebrate this?"

So her being popular is the sign of societal decline? Bawahahaha The Federalist Society? The audacity you must have to clutch your pearls over someone being narcissistic while simping for Trump is far beyond any kind of parody I can give it. Also, it's kinda hard to claim someone is irrelevant while writing a whole entire column about them.

Some are even mad at Chiefs tight-end for allegedly dating Taylor Swift.......or mad at Taylor for dating him...who knows with these fragile minded morons....

Why do people get so triggered by a celebrity urging young people to vote? It isn't guaranteed they are going to vote Democratic anyway, there are plenty of young people who are conservative...and there are plenty of conservative super-stars like Charlie Kirk, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent who are far more popular with young people than Taylor Swift. In fact, Charlie Kirk has devoted his entire organization to getting young people to vote for Republicans....so why does this person suddenly get her panties in a bunch over Taylor Swift doing it?

"What happens when Taylor Swift and Donald Trump try to occupy the same, single brain cell?"

See: MAGAt responses

I'm all for screening out morons when voting.

The Civics test to allow people to vote would have two questions:

1. Did Trump win the 2020 election?
  2. Was Obama born in Kenya?

If you answered "Yes" to either of these questions, then you are a moron and have no business voting.

If you answered "Yes" to both of them, you might seriously consider just removing yourself from society. So find yourself a plot of land off the grid and don't bother the rest of us. I'd also suggest that you self-sterilize and not procreate. We need a better strand of human beings in this country. But since most of the people who'd answer Yes to the above questions are above 60, I don't think we have to worry too much about this.

Was the best you could do? Call me MAGA when i cant stand the peaches-n-chief?
Sorry, I gotta go work on my Halloween costume now. I'm going as Taylor Swift. Guaranteed to scare the shit out of all the MAGAs in the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back