Is racism still a problem today?

Hasnt this thread clearly demonstrated by now that black people are FAR more racist than the white community? Can you not just concede the point?

why do you think that is?
They have an inferior culture. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are black.

what makes their culture "inferior"?

I thought I'd check in and see if mustudent got his/her answer. LOL!

Well, give them whatever excuse you wish. Does that also forgive their murders and rapes?

99% of rape is done by men, why not blame men instead of one race committing the crime?
If men of all races raped at the same rate, you would have a point.

52% of rapists are white
Sexual Assault Reports Laws Rape Statistics

So completely stupid. Yes, but white men rape white women. They do not rape black women. Blacks make up only 12% of the total population yet commit 52% of all violent crimes. Black men are animals. They rape women of every ethnic group. They will even break into an elderly couple's residence and rape a 75 year old elderly lady. They all should be eliminated.
Blacks are horribly discriminated in hiring, policing, and housing, and poverty causes crime, you stupid, ignorant racist asshole.

Which is my point. When I have an employee who is non-productive, I fire him, lay him off, or retire him. When I have something material that is no longer serving a need for me, I give it away, donate it, sell it, or put it in the trash. Blacks have no productive purpose, so . . .

Well, give them whatever excuse you wish. Does that also forgive their murders and rapes?

99% of rape is done by men, why not blame men instead of one race committing the crime?

52% of rapists are white

So completely stupid. Yes, but white men rape white women. They do not rape black women. Blacks make up only 12% of the total population yet commit 52% of all violent crimes. Black men are animals. They rape women of every ethnic group. They will even break into an elderly couple's residence and rape a 75 year old elderly lady. They all should be eliminated.
Your math is off monkey.

At least I can do math freeloader.

52% of rapists are white

Your math is off monkey.

Monkeys cant do math. Who do you think you are kidding?

White guys love raping animals. They should all be eliminated.

52% of rapists are white

Your math is off monkey.

You're on a roll. If you can't dispute facts, go stupid and vulgar.

Yes. The difference is that it's now Racism BY the Government AGAINST Conservative White Males.
AKA >> Affirmative Action.

Without affirmative action they can't rise. Without welfare they can't live.

52% of rapists are white

Blacks are horribly discriminated in hiring, policing, and housing, and poverty causes crime, you stupid, ignorant racist asshole.

Blacks are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action policies. Where affirmative policies do not exist, blacks are discriminated against by hiring managers who want high intelligence, and no felony convictions.

Your math is off monkey.

No I cant dispute the fact you are a monkey or that you are stupid and vulgar.

Your math is off monkey.

Both yourself and your brothers in Furguson are testimony as to why Blacks should be viewed and treated as rabid unessential animals.

Your math is off monkey.

Both yourself and your brothers in Furguson are testimony as to why Blacks should be viewed and treated as rabid unessential animals.
You can view me however you like. You cant treat me however you like because there is a price to pay in golden ass kickings befitting of monkeys like you.

You can view me however you like. You cant treat me however you like because there is a price to pay in golden ass kickings befitting of monkeys like you.

Bring it on. Bring your lunch.

Bring it on. Bring your lunch.
Bring what on? Youre safe on the interwebs. If this was real life I would be done before breakfast.

Last edited:
I think race is central to who we are as human beings, and it's always been that way. Racism is just a natural reaction that has always been around and wiLL always be around.

I think race is central to who we are as human beings, and it's always been that way. Racism is just a natural reaction that has always been around and wiLL always be around.
A natural reaction? or maybe we are conditioned?

Havent you seen all the videos of mobs of black teens violently attacking white people? Yes, its rampant in the black community, but no one seems to care.

I have not seen the videos.. are you saying there is more racism geared towards whites than blacks?
Your troll threads are tiresome and unoriginal as a telemarketer call. You need some serious writing pointers.

Forum List

Back