Is racism still a problem today?

Racism has become a new tool to bash whites and we tread softly when it comes to black animus towards whites...Why is that?

Hasnt this thread clearly demonstrated by now that black people are FAR more racist than the white community? Can you not just concede the point?

I agree the answer may be obvious, but again I am asking for opinions. Although you may be right about mobs attacking whites, I am sure that more than zero blacks were "attacked" this year. I believe as long as there are racist or ignorant people there will always be groups out to bring down others.

Do a search on the Rasmussen Poll. It was a poll done by the Rasmussen Poll organization that found that Blacks were the most racist of all ethnic groups in America. There are also crime statics published on the internet by the Department of Justice that show that Blacks commit more violent crimes than any other ethnic groups. The DOJ published one very interesting report that showed Black males rape white women but white males do not rape Black women.

It makes sense that they would be the "most racist" ethnicity, seeing as they are living in a society of "white privilege" and seeing the history of America ..

Well, give them whatever excuse you wish. Does that also forgive their murders and rapes?

99% of rape is done by men, why not blame men instead of one race committing the crime?
If men of all races raped at the same rate, you would have a point.

52% of rapists are white
Sexual Assault Reports Laws Rape Statistics

Do a search on the Rasmussen Poll. It was a poll done by the Rasmussen Poll organization that found that Blacks were the most racist of all ethnic groups in America. There are also crime statics published on the internet by the Department of Justice that show that Blacks commit more violent crimes than any other ethnic groups. The DOJ published one very interesting report that showed Black males rape white women but white males do not rape Black women.

It makes sense that they would be the "most racist" ethnicity, seeing as they are living in a society of "white privilege" and seeing the history of America ..

Well, give them whatever excuse you wish. Does that also forgive their murders and rapes?

99% of rape is done by men, why not blame men instead of one race committing the crime?

52% of rapists are white
...and what percentage of rapes are done by black men?

"85% of all rapes in NYC committed by Blacks and Hispanics; for the sake of their victims can we address this please?"

85 of all rapes in NYC committed by Blacks and Hispanics for the sake of their victims can we address this please femisex.com

more African americans live in poverty,

52% of rapists are white
...and what percentage of rapes are done by black men?

"85% of all rapes in NYC committed by Blacks and Hispanics; for the sake of their victims can we address this please?"

85 of all rapes in NYC committed by Blacks and Hispanics for the sake of their victims can we address this please femisex.com

that's just one place and ok so are you saying?

I agree the answer may be obvious, but again I am asking for opinions. Although you may be right about mobs attacking whites, I am sure that more than zero blacks were "attacked" this year. I believe as long as there are racist or ignorant people there will always be groups out to bring down others.

Did say you were 24?

You are certainly a genius aren't you?

If racism is a problem, look to the black community. I walk my dog near my house a block over by section 8 housing, a black kid standing next to momma throws a rock at me after the rock hits my poor old dog, she glares at me as if I was the ENEMY. God I hate that shit, blacks constantly provoke stuff and yell "racism" when the police show up...Blacks really need to look at their own messed up culture before they cast aspersions. Really!

Hasnt this thread clearly demonstrated by now that black people are FAR more racist than the white community? Can you not just concede the point?

why do you think that is?
They have an inferior culture. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are black.

what makes their culture "inferior"?
Aside from all the evidence shown in this thread? Fatherless households, poor English skills, rampant crime, no importance put on education, unwise spending habits, high levels of domestic violence, rampant racism, etc. They perform lower than every other group in the nation, in every single category you can possibly think of.

If racism is a problem, look to the black community. I walk my dog near my house a block over by section 8 housing, a black kid standing next to momma throws a rock at me after the rock hits my poor old dog, she glares at me as if I was the ENEMY. God I hate that shit, blacks constantly provoke stuff and yell "racism" when the police show up...Blacks really need to look at their own messed up culture before they cast aspersions. Really!

because u have had a bad experience with some African Americans you believe all "blacks" are like that?

They have an inferior culture. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are black.

Aside from all the evidence shown in this thread? Fatherless households, poor English skills, rampant crime, no importance put on education, unwise spending habits, high levels of domestic violence, rampant racism, etc. They perform lower than every other group in the nation, in every single category you can possibly think of.

you are describing people who live in poverty, an entire race of people are not the same. there are white people who fall under all those categories. maybe if more white people understood the history there you wouldn't be so quick to blame black people for all these issues. its societies issues too.

There are hundreds of gangs like the Aryan circle, white knights, Aryan brotherhood, KKK, that jump, beat, and kill people just for being black. Whether or not its on youtube is not relevant.

In the United States there has not been a lynching of a black person since the 1960's. Many more whites are killed by blacks than blacks killed by whites.

Havent you seen all the videos of mobs of black teens violently attacking white people? Yes, its rampant in the black community, but no one seems to care.

I have not seen the videos.. are you saying there is more racism geared towards whites than blacks?
How many white mobs have attacked an innocent black person this year? Answer... ZERO. Meanwhile, there are literally hundreds of violent racist mob attacks on white people. I think the answer to your question is obvious.

White privilege means that people of all races assume that whites are more intelligent and less likely to be criminal than blacks, because most whites are more intelligent than blacks, and blacks are much more likely to be criminals.

How many white mobs have attacked an innocent black person this year? Answer... ZERO. Meanwhile, there are literally hundreds of violent racist mob attacks on white people. I think the answer to your question is obvious.

Blacks are much more likely to commit rape than whites.

52% of rapists are white

If that is true, blacks are still more likely to commit rape.

Everywhere they go they create an inferior culture because they are an inferior race.

Forum List

Back