Is racism still a problem today?

There are hundreds of gangs like the Aryan circle, white knights, Aryan brotherhood, KKK, that jump, beat, and kill people just for being black. Whether or not its on youtube is not relevant.

Show us something in recent news that backs up what you claim. I said RECENT.

There are hundreds of gangs like the Aryan circle, white knights, Aryan brotherhood, KKK, that jump, beat, and kill people just for being black. Whether or not its on youtube is not relevant.

True but on a board as racist as this one is, that's considered acceptable behavior.

Suggestion: You have started at lease two threads on this subject. Report your own threads to admin and ask them to combine the two. And, then don't start any more.

My answer to your other thread is here -

Why is society not accepting of people with Dark skin US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Havent you seen all the videos of mobs of black teens violently attacking white people? Yes, its rampant in the black community, but no one seems to care.

I have not seen the videos.. are you saying there is more racism geared towards whites than blacks?
How many white mobs have attacked an innocent black person this year? Answer... ZERO. Meanwhile, there are literally hundreds of violent racist mob attacks on white people. I think the answer to your question is obvious.

I agree the answer may be obvious, but again I am asking for opinions. Although you may be right about mobs attacking whites, I am sure that more than zero blacks were "attacked" this year. I believe as long as there are racist or ignorant people there will always be groups out to bring down others.

Do a search on the Rasmussen Poll. It was a poll done by the Rasmussen Poll organization that found that Blacks were the most racist of all ethnic groups in America. There are also crime statics published on the internet by the Department of Justice that show that Blacks commit more violent crimes than any other ethnic groups. The DOJ published one very interesting report that showed Black males rape white women but white males do not rape Black women.

It makes sense that they would be the "most racist" ethnicity, seeing as they are living in a society of "white privilege" and seeing the history of America ..

Havent you seen all the videos of mobs of black teens violently attacking white people? Yes, its rampant in the black community, but no one seems to care.

I have not seen the videos.. are you saying there is more racism geared towards whites than blacks?
How many white mobs have attacked an innocent black person this year? Answer... ZERO. Meanwhile, there are literally hundreds of violent racist mob attacks on white people. I think the answer to your question is obvious.

I agree the answer may be obvious, but again I am asking for opinions. Although you may be right about mobs attacking whites, I am sure that more than zero blacks were "attacked" this year. I believe as long as there are racist or ignorant people there will always be groups out to bring down others.

Do a search on the Rasmussen Poll. It was a poll done by the Rasmussen Poll organization that found that Blacks were the most racist of all ethnic groups in America. There are also crime statics published on the internet by the Department of Justice that show that Blacks commit more violent crimes than any other ethnic groups. The DOJ published one very interesting report that showed Black males rape white women but white males do not rape Black women.

It makes sense that they would be the "most racist" ethnicity, seeing as they are living in a society of "white privilege" and seeing the history of America ..
Ah, now we are excusing violent racism. Great work man!

Well, give them whatever excuse you wish. Does that also forgive their murders and rapes?

Not quite. All else being equal, "white privilege" would make whites the most racist.

Ah, now we are excusing violent racism. Great work man!

He's either Black or a Liberal or both.

Yes, racism is still a problem.

I don't know why there are some who think it matters which group is the "most racist." It's like asking which kind of mold on your cheese is the worst kind of mold.

Do you want to be cheese mold?

Regardless of the reasons, regardless of the perpetrators, there are those in this world who see things in terms of skin color, and make their bad decisions accordingly. Whether those bad decisions result in someone not getting hired, or someone getting their ass kicked, it's all bad.

Mustudent must be living under a rock.

In case you are having difficulty with links and responses, let me make it more clearly.

YES. THE OPINION IS RACISM IS STILL A PROBLEM. MOSTLY BLACKS AGAINST WHITES.

That clear enough?
From shooting statistics, I'd say the worst racism is blacks against blacks.

I don't know why there are some who think it matters which group is the "most racist." It's like asking which kind of mold on your cheese is the worst kind of mold.

Regardless of the reasons, regardless of the perpetrators, there are those in this world who see things in terms of skin color, and make their bad decisions accordingly. Whether those bad decisions result in someone not getting hired, or someone getting their ass kicked, it's all bad.

And some of us who see things in terms of statics and facts.

No, it is not like asking what kind of mold is worse on your cheese. Good grief.

To make that leap, we would all - black and white - have to be the mold. Which mold attacks the other mold and sucks the biggest cheese teats? See?

See, the humans would all have to be the same kind of thing to make that analogy work, see.

I see that no story of a white mob attacking an innocent black guy has been produced yet.

Well, give them whatever excuse you wish. Does that also forgive their murders and rapes?

99% of rape is done by men, why not blame men instead of one race committing the crime?

99% of rape is done by men, why not blame men instead of one race committing the crime?
Did say you were 24?

I see that no story of a white mob attacking an innocent black guy has been produced yet.

Ok even if black on white crime is what is trending or statistically relevant today doesn't mean that the same thing doesn't happen the other way around.

This thread is about racism, so we are talking white on black, or black on white. In the case of rape, black men rape thousands of white women every year, while last year there wasn't even one case of a white on black rape.

"interracial rape cases, the number of black-on-white rapes going back 15 years, 15 years there are about 1,000-to-2,000 a year black-on-white rapes. For 15 years according to the Department of Justice victimization surveyd, the number of white-on-black rapes are either 0.0 or sample too small for a number"

Coulter slams media for hyping rare white-on-black crime The Daily Caller

If men of all races raped at the same rate, you would have a point.

I understand black crime rate is high, why do you think this is?

This thread is about racism, so we are talking white on black, or black on white. In the case of rape, black men rape thousands of white women every year, while last year there wasn't even one case of a white on black rape.

"interracial rape cases, the number of black-on-white rapes going back 15 years, 15 years there are about 1,000-to-2,000 a year black-on-white rapes. For 15 years according to the Department of Justice victimization surveyd, the number of white-on-black rapes are either 0.0 or sample too small for a number"

Coulter slams media for hyping rare white-on-black crime The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back