Is Palin tarnishing her brand?

Quiz: What do these struggling or failed political aspirants all have in common?

■Vaughn Ward, a GOP candidate for Idaho's 1st congressional district who plagiarized Barack Obama's famous 2004 Democratic National Convention speech and thought Puerto Rico was a separate country;
■Nikki Haley, the South Carolina gubernatorial candidate embroiled in controversy with a political blogger who claims he had an affair with Haley, who is married with two children;
■Doug Hoffman, the conservative candidate in last fall's special House election in upstate New York's 23rd district who ultimately lost in an upset to Democrat Bill Owens;
■Tim Burns, the Republican candidate to fill the late Pennsylvania Democratic congressman John Murtha's 12th district who lost to Democrat Mark Critz;
■Clint Didier, the Republican candidate for Senate in Washington state trailing incumbent Democrat Patty Murray by anywhere from 15 to 26 percentage points; and
■John McCain, the Republican loser in the 2008 presidential election
They're all the (un)lucky recipients of campaign endorsements from the Tea Party darling herself, Sarah Palin! Of course, there's no doubt Palin remains a superstar in conservative circles, her every tweet and Facebook message treated as conservative scripture these days. And she has been right on a few occasions—notably, Rand Paul in the recent Kentucky GOP Senate primary. But overall, her political seal of approval may be losing some of its luster.

Notice, out of all the 2008 Republican hopefuls, who are Dems fixated on?

It's penis envy. Palin causes penis envy in Dem males. She hunts, they don't; she fishes, they order the quiche of the day.

Palin is proving to be a political kiss of death

billboard3.jpg

So Soggy, you always post double messages? I think the Dems would love to see Palin on the Pres ticket in 2012. She has the intellect of a potato.

Namvet...we did not even have to Photoshop this one..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop[/ame]

Last edited:

Thats Sewer Worker to you pal!

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop[/ame]

Thats Sewer Worker to you pal!

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU]YouTube - Sarah Palin pardons a Thanksgiving turkey as others die around her. The Political Pop[/ame]

so we call you sewer worker. its fits.

Personally, Sarah Palin doesn't inspire me...her voice grates on my nerves. She does tend to say the same things over and over. She's on a speaking tour to promote the Tea Party and increase book sales and maybe try to stir some momentum for republicans...I think we're all finding out that she isn't up for a presidential run. I've been saying that ever since the lefties began whining about her becoming the next republican presidential candidate. It's just insane. And if shows how little they know about politics.

I don't want to buy her book. I can't listen to her speeches. She's kinda like Michael Moore is to the left...too loud and probably more of an embarrassment than anything.

So, it seems logical to think that the left would leave her alone and let her keep digging instead of drawing more attention to her.......

Just sayin

What a dumbshit. She gives an interview right in front of a turkey grinding machine.

Either she's too dense to be aware of what's going on around her or she thinks slaughtering animals is a neat thing to do.

Forum List

Back