Is Palin tarnishing her brand?

Is Palin tarnishing her brand? - The Week

Sarah Palin has been called the new face of conservative politics and a possible Republican presidential candidate. But, lately, she's made a series of controversial endorsements that has political analysts and even some Republican strategists questioning "the shrinking powers of Palin's fairy dust." Vaughn Ward, her gaffe-prone pick for the Idaho congressional GOP primary went down in flames despite a 6-to-1 fundraising advantage and an "11th hour" Palin intervention — and her pick for governor in South Carolina, Nikki Haley, has been embroiled in accusations that she had an affair with a political blogger. Is Palin damaging her own image with ill-considered alliances?
I think Democrats would be very pleased to see her run against Obama. In fact, I think it would be entertaining to see her debate Obama in a presidential debate.

Sarah Palin has been called the new face of conservative politics and a possible Republican presidential candidate. But, lately, she's made a series of controversial endorsements that has political analysts and even some Republican strategists questioning "the shrinking powers of Palin's fairy dust." Vaughn Ward, her gaffe-prone pick for the Idaho congressional GOP primary went down in flames despite a 6-to-1 fundraising advantage and an "11th hour" Palin intervention — and her pick for governor in South Carolina, Nikki Haley, has been embroiled in accusations that she had an affair with a political blogger. Is Palin damaging her own image with ill-considered alliances?
I think Democrats would be very pleased to see her run against Obama. In fact, I think it would be entertaining to see her debate Obama in a presidential debate.

:lol:
Damn...you guys REALLY don't pay attention do you?

Do you seriously think that IF Palin were dumb enough and brave enough to join in the race for POTUS in 12, that she would make it through the primaries? I mean, honestly?

Come on people...get real.

The SNL skits alone would kill her chances. And then there's Leno, Letterman, MSNBC... not to mention the job offers from Rom...or Clinton...or whoever.

the only ones who want her to run are on SNL. Then again, it would drive the Left over the edge if she actually ran and beat Barry in 2012. POETIC JUSTICE?

You betcha!

palin_wink.jpg

Well let's see... Those who oppose Palin are still crapping their pants over anything she says...

So I'd say that she's right on target.

"Don't Retreat! RELOAD!"

agreed. since she'll be totin' brass knuckles and a baseball bat..............:lol:

the only ones who want her to run are on SNL. Then again, it would drive the Left over the edge if she actually ran and beat Barry in 2012. POETIC JUSTICE?

but then we'd have an even bigger problem in the White House. I'm ready to get past this and put someone in there that we can rely on to do what needs to be done to put this country on the right track.

All Alinksy, all the time, allsome thread ........

What a dumbshit. She gives an interview right in front of a turkey grinding machine.

Either she's too dense to be aware of what's going on around her or she thinks slaughtering animals is a neat thing to do.

What a fuckin' stupid statement. You eat don't you? We all do.

Yer an idiot for all to witness.

Do we do it while we are giving amnesty to a turkey?

One of the all time great film clips

:woohoo: another mindless Palin thread.

:rolleyes:

:woohoo: another mindless Palin thread.

:rolleyes:

Mindless from the standpoint that Palin is supposed to be leading a Conservative revolution? That she has positioned herself to lead America in a new conservative direction which would shake up the existing political structure?

In fact, the majority of her choices are turning into disasters and even her own party is keeping their distance

Forum List

Back