The Sarah Palin Phenomenon is doomed?

It doesn't matter if the media becomes "bored" with her, just that the voters don't. And it looks like they're not gonna' loose interest any time soon.

I think she's definitely helped the McCain cause.

She's brought the right to life camp back into the fold. Her selection may have saved the Mcain campiagn for defeat.

But her shining media star will fade, I suspect.

The media go off looking for the next shiny object to flash before the public's fickle eyes.

I think she's definitely helped the McCain cause.

She's brought the right to life camp back into the fold. Her selection may have saved the Mcain campiagn for defeat.

But her shining media star will fade, I suspect.

The media go off looking for the next shiny object to flash before the public's fickle eyes.

The media gets its talking points from DKos.

Conservatives know better than to count on the media and she said as much in her aceptance speech.

The media gets its talking points from DKos.

Conservatives know better than to count on the media and she said as much in her aceptance speech.

Palin lied repeatedly in her acceptance speech. She supported the bridge to nowhere, she wanted earmarks, and she lied to the public about troopergate. Now her husband has been subpoenaed, and she will be going down in October after her indictment.

Palin lied repeatedly in her acceptance speech. She supported the bridge to nowhere, she wanted earmarks, and she lied to the public about troopergate. Now her husband has been subpoenaed, and she will be going down in October after her indictment.

lol

Smell the fear!!

Where's the bridge?

Are earmarks increasing, the same or reducing during her tenure?

How's that whole troopergate thing going?

Yup!

That describes the media.

A real media, one interested in informing the people would put the election on the back burner, and CERTIANLY not waste our time with specious issues like the lipstick embroglio

Our nation is in serious financial trouble right now, and the campaign is not the most important issue facing us.

There is one issue and one issue ONLY...the economy.

Every other issue depends on what happens to our economic system, folks.

The war on terrorism, Iraq, Afghanistan, none of those will mean jack shit if our banks start failing.

You will be simply amazed how little you care about abortions and gun control if this meltdown is not averted, folks, you really will.

Actually, if you were to watch CNN rather than FAUX News, you would see that they are running more stories about the economy than they are about Palin.

And....you're right.....the economy IS the number one issue, matter of fact, at 12 noon, CNN has a program called "Issue Number 1", which covers the economy.

Too bad McInsane doesn't watch it though, otherwise he wouldn't have called the economy strong on the day the DOW dropped 504 points.

Actually, if you were to watch CNN rather than FAUX News, you would see that they are running more stories about the economy than they are about Palin.

And....you're right.....the economy IS the number one issue, matter of fact, at 12 noon, CNN has a program called "Issue Number 1", which covers the economy.

Too bad McInsane doesn't watch it though, otherwise he wouldn't have called the economy strong on the day the DOW dropped 504 points.
well, maybe if you had watched Fox News you would know what he actually said and not the bullshit CNN told you
he said the economy is FUNDAMENTALLY strong
you see, CNN likes to edit what was actually said

I mean, honestly, isn't the media doing everything BUT praise her? She'll quietly fade away from memory, being doomed from the very beginning.

how's that troopergate thing going? you ask? quite well actually. It is going to blow up in the medias and Obama camps faces. Methinks! :clap2:

I predict she will walk off to quiet retirement some time around 12-noon January 20th, 2017.
How does jettisoned-off sound to you??

SARAH_PALIN_FOX_NEWSY_THING.jpg

sarah_mad.jpg

Last edited:
rw's can't blame the libs for her demise. It was the right who threw her off the air. Only reason to do that is if she wasn't making any money for them.

If only you big $arah fans had bought her "book".

528796_525915340763669_303000591_n.jpg

Anybody wanna bet where she'll turn up next? I'm betting on Baby Huey (lil glenny Beck) giving her a spot. OTOH, who really cares?

Looking forward to the first post that says "the Dems are afraid of her."

:lol:

The funny part about people saying that is that it is quite the opposite. The Dems know that the longer they can keep Palin in the spotlight the worse it looks for the GOP. Republicans can't help but defend her no matter how ridiculous she looks, and the Dems are taking full advantage of that.

Forum List

Back