Her Power Is Growing: Palin Racks Up Two More Wins

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Sarah Palin is erradicating the left as she racked up two more wins tonight with the election of Nikki Haley and Tim Scott both who she endorsed and sent them ahead in the polls over their opponents. This is a clear indication that the people are listening to her and her message. Her message is getting more mainstream and it shows that she is positioning herself a future coalition of allies for 2012 to take the Presidency with overwhelming superiority. She did this in Alaska and she beat a former governor and a sitting incumbent. On another note, Obama's endorsements haven't won anything. Actually the article is wrong. Her record is 9-3.

Palin racks up two more wins - The Hill's Ballot Box

Two South Carolina Republicans who received the backing of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin emerged victorious in their run-off elections Tuesday.

Palin had endorsed gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley and publicly stuck with her amidst allegations of an extra-marital affair. She also endorsed Republican Tim Scott against Paul Thurmond in South Carolina's 1st congressional district.

That makes Palin two for two Tuesday -- she stayed out of the Republican Senate runoff in Utah between Tim Bridgewater and Mike Lee. That brings Palin's win-loss record for this cycle to 8-4, according to an analysis by The Hill.

You are just as bad as the people who bash Palin for no reason. Waiting until just before an election and picking the front runner doesn't take much political savvy. Let her throw her weight behind some dark horse that has no chance to win, and turn that around, and I will be impressed.

• Banned
You are just as bad as the people who bash Palin for no reason. Waiting until just before an election and picking the front runner doesn't take much political savvy. Let her throw her weight behind some dark horse that has no chance to win, and turn that around, and I will be impressed.
That's what she did with Nikki Haley who was way behind in the polls.

you should be impressed right now. she's kicking demonRAt ass right left and center.. if ya know what I mean. :eusa_whistle:

you should be impressed right now. she's kicking demonRAt ass right left and center.. if ya know what I mean. :eusa_whistle:

Willow....PULLEEEZZZZZ!!!! You don't even know what you mean. :lol::lol:

I don't care about her power growing.

I want our power to grow. (Our in this case, being the people as individuals).

I want us to be able to govern ourselves. We need to gain that ability soon or we will be destroyed.

and it shows that she is positioning herself a future coalition of allies for 2012 to take the Presidency with overwhelming superiority.

Suuuuuuuure it does. :cuckoo:

Let me know when you have some actual poll numbers.

Did she even say she was going to run?

Sarah Palin is erradicating the left as she racked up two more wins tonight with the election of Nikki Haley and Tim Scott both who she endorsed and sent them ahead in the polls over their opponents. This is a clear indication that the people are listening to her and her message. Her message is getting more mainstream and it shows that she is positioning herself a future coalition of allies for 2012 to take the Presidency with overwhelming superiority. She did this in Alaska and she beat a former governor and a sitting incumbent. On another note, Obama's endorsements haven't won anything. Actually the article is wrong. Her record is 9-3.

Two South Carolina Republicans who received the backing of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin emerged victorious in their run-off elections Tuesday.

Palin had endorsed gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley and publicly stuck with her amidst allegations of an extra-marital affair. She also endorsed Republican Tim Scott against Paul Thurmond in South Carolina's 1st congressional district.

That makes Palin two for two Tuesday -- she stayed out of the Republican Senate runoff in Utah between Tim Bridgewater and Mike Lee. That brings Palin's win-loss record for this cycle to 8-4, according to an analysis by The Hill.

that is bad news for obama.

that is bad news for obama.

not really!
Even if sitting congressman lose, the feeling is a lot of democrats will be replaced by new democrats. Which I am fine with, we do need new blood.

Wingnutloons beat out Republicans.

Great headline.

What the Palinatics are unknowingly advancing here is the idea that these candidates are so weak that they can't win without some outsider with pop culture celebrity coming in and propping them up.

Forum List

Back