Is OWS violent?

Is OWS violent?

• Total voters
The intention of OWS was to be violent. Not all members may be violent but the movement itself was intended to attract people who are violent. The OWS just never expected that the violence would ever be direrected towards them.

thanks. For a second i thought i was having a strike or something.

Did not compute.

pricipal . Caught sayof school that has stoped handstandsing " see, told ya so" is he dead or not. Cnn says yes. St. Pete times looking for chads -or- "hello, i am write single to salute and wait for answer again"

bring it motherfucker!!!!! I will destroy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asterisk.png

The intention of OWS was to be violent. Not all members may be violent but the movement itself was intended to attract people who are violent. The OWS just never expected that the violence would ever be direrected towards them.

I guess 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% didn't get the message huh?

pricipal . Caught sayof school that has stoped handstandsing " see, told ya so" is he dead or not. Cnn says yes. St. Pete times looking for chads -or- "hello, i am write single to salute and wait for answer again"

bring it motherfucker!!!!! I will destroy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asterisk.png

For some reason I can't get this song out of my head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybRdZeKgffE&feature=related]Beck--Truckdrivin Neighbors (animated interpretation) - YouTube[/ame]

But the Tea Party is and was right?

If you want to complain that the Tea Party has been unfairly vilified, please do so directly. I was answering your thread question and poll, which had nothing whatever to do with the Tea Party.
Point of fact had you paid attention? This post of your wouldn't be necessary.

Indeed. and posted In kind. Is what it is.

Radioman:

Can you put this through the "Schizophrenic-o-meter"?
What part of is what it is don't you understand?

The yellow dog went to the Sun and rays of yellow fell across the lady's brown hair and the dirt sprouted daisies in the Wintertime but the people couldn't get warm enough so she turned on the heater and the car pulling the sleigh wouldn't start so he reckoned he would eat spheghetti and enjoy the noodly goodness before he took his yellow dog for a walk.

Radioman:

Can you put this through the "Schizophrenic-o-meter"?

The yellow dog went to the Sun and rays of yellow fell across the lady's brown hair and the dirt sprouted daisies in the Wintertime but the people couldn't get warm enough so she turned on the heater and the car pulling the sleigh wouldn't start so he reckoned he would eat spheghetti and enjoy the noodly goodness before he took his yellow dog for a walk.

:eusa_eh: Glad you find yourself so entertaining with your gobbledygook. Whatever floats your boat.

The 99% have to borrow at market rates.
Not so for Wall Street elites like Lloyd Blankfein and Jamie Dimon who get $billions free from the Federal Reserve.
Some of this free money is loaned back to the government at 2% to 3% interest.
Think of it as free enterprise.

Or the too-big-to-fail banks borrow at 0% and offer mortgages for 4% and credit cards at 20% to 25%.

Whose shit smells worse, OWS or Wall Street?

Right out of Alinsky's rules for radicals.

"An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent... He must create a mechanism that can drain off the underlying guilt for having accepted the previous situation for so long a time. Out of this mechanism, a new community organization arises....
"The job then is getting the people to move, to act, to participate; in short, to develop and harness the necessary power to effectively conflict with the prevailing patterns and change them. When those prominent in the status quo turn and label you an 'agitator' they are completely correct, for that is, in one word, your function—to agitate to the point of conflict." p.117

"Process tells us how. Purpose tells us why. But in reality, it is academic to draw a line between them, they are part of a continuum.... Process is really purpose." p.122

:eusa_eh: Glad you find yourself so entertaining with your gobbledygook. Whatever floats your boat.

I find your thought process mildly entertaining...............

Forum List

Back