Is OWS violent?

Is OWS violent?

• Total voters
Oops...oh, well it's mighty big of you to admit that you do pick and choose.:thup:

And you don't?

That's the stupidity behind the "you must castigate people!" talking point I see people resort too.

Obviously we are all partisan to a degree or we wouldn't be here.

So now I have to committ fratricide?

I'm just having fun watching you get all worked up over this.:D

You think I am worked up?

You obviously haven't interacted with me for long.

And you don't?

That's the stupidity behind the "you must castigate people!" talking point I see people resort too.

Yeah, you come off wound on the tighter side.

Yeah, you come off wound on the tighter side.
"Tighter than Dick's hatband..."

Holy fuck.

Are you chastising someone for being wound too tightly? You're wound so tight that if someone stuck a lump of coal up your ass you'd shit a diamond.

:lol:

If and when I ever have a melt down on this board, remind me how up-tight I am.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPBCBjSVc]The Black Keys - Tighten Up [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

And you don't?

The obviously valid point is you act all outraged and insulted that YOUR movement is called out, claiming that it is unfair blame them while you do absolutely nothing about YOUR side doing exactly the same thing. And you claim you don't have to police your own.

I call out conservatives when I catch them making ignorant statements or accusations.

But lets play these game where in somehow in this case the Tea Party and the OWS are similar.

The Tea Party broke no lws, got permits to protest, organized a political machine and got people elected to Congress and State Government to change what they felt was a problem in the Government.

Numerous individual leaders of the different Tea party groups openly condemned unacceptable behavior as it came to light. Tea Party members at Rallies actively policed their ranks and disavowed bad conduct.
'
The Tea Party did not create, support, defend or enable a lawless situation. They did not openly state they would not report violent criminal behavior to the police. They did not break the law nor encourage anyone else to break the law.

The Tea Party did not then or now CREATE an environment ripe for violence and illegal activity.

OWS has done all the above. They create an environment ripe for violence and then actively protect those committing cries and violence by telling their followers NOT TO REPORT such activity to the police.

OWS groups have actively sought out and scheduled speeches by people that IN THEIR speech advocate violence if their demands are not meet. In Denver an OWS crowd, not supposed gang bangers marched to a Government building and openly assaulted 8 police officers.

The obviously valid point is you act all outraged and insulted that YOUR movement is called out, claiming that it is unfair blame them while you do absolutely nothing about YOUR side doing exactly the same thing. And you claim you don't have to police your own.

I call out conservatives when I catch them making ignorant statements or accusations.

But lets play these game where in somehow in this case the Tea Party and the OWS are similar.

The Tea Party broke no lws, got permits to protest, organized a political machine and got people elected to Congress and State Government to change what they felt was a problem in the Government.

Numerous individual leaders of the different Tea party groups openly condemned unacceptable behavior as it came to light. Tea Party members at Rallies actively policed their ranks and disavowed bad conduct.
'
The Tea Party did not create, support, defend or enable a lawless situation. They did not openly state they would not report violent criminal behavior to the police. They did not break the law nor encourage anyone else to break the law.

The Tea Party did not then or now CREATE an environment ripe for violence and illegal activity.

OWS has done all the above. They create an environment ripe for violence and then actively protect those committing cries and violence by telling their followers NOT TO REPORT such activity to the police.

OWS groups have actively sought out and scheduled speeches by people that IN THEIR speech advocate violence if their demands are not meet. In Denver an OWS crowd, not supposed gang bangers marched to a Government building and openly assaulted 8 police officers.

I made it through the first two sentences, but I have to say:

You are right.

I don't particularly feel the need to "police my own". I consider myself responsible for myself and no one else.

Go figure.............

Not at all.. but since YOU take that tact? I am a rich motherfucker...aren't I? :eusa_eh::eusa_whistle::lol:

Nonsensical post is nonsensical.

Thanks. For a second I thought I was having a strike or something.

Did not compute.

Pricipal . Caught sayof school that has stoped Handstandsing " See, told ya so" Is He dead or not. CNN Says yes. St. Pete Times Looking for chads -OR- "hello, I am write single to salute and wait for answer again"

nonsensical post is nonsensical.

thanks. For a second i thought i was having a strike or something.

Did not compute.

pricipal . Caught sayof school that has stoped handstandsing " see, told ya so" is he dead or not. Cnn says yes. St. Pete times looking for chads -or- "hello, i am write single to salute and wait for answer again"

bring it motherfucker!!!!! I will destroy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back