Is OWS violent?

Is OWS violent?

• Total voters
3 relatives/friends were called for retaliation in a food line scuffle. It is well-known that the OWS has had problems with it's acceptance of regular, non-political homeless folks being attracted by the communally offered food and shelter.

How this becomes a problem for their political agenda is tenuous, at best.

Unless your logic includes Stormfront as Tea Party members.

And YOU still ignore what the occupier who supports the movement wrote happened to her and another man there.

From the article I linked to:

Despite the warnings, I took out my phone to video the event. Suddenly, three men surrounded me, shoved and punched me to the ground. One of the men grabbed my phone and threw it down on the paving stones. I would describe him as being 5'8", dark-skinned man with short hair. After shoving me, he turned to KGO-TV cameraman Randy Davis, joining a group of 20 others attacking him and forcing him over the railing of the 14th Street BART station. In the melee, my driver's license and credit card were lost.

Aimee Allison: Fatal Shooting Was Not the Responsibility of Occupy Oakland

Not violent, eh? THREE men attacking a lone woman and punching her and 20 more beating and shoving a man over a railing into the subway. :eusa_hand:

To everyone who says all of OWS is responsible for every individuals action in the movement, should say the same. That is, everyone at Penn State is responsible for the rapes of little boys in the mens lockerroom by Sanddusky.

How do you like them apples?

Your premise doesn't hold to blame OWS a noteable non-violent movement for every persons action.

To everyone who says all of OWS is responsible for every individuals action in the movement, should say the same. That is, everyone at Penn State is responsible for the rapes of little boys in the mens lockerroom by Sanddusky.

How do you like them apples?

Your premise doesn't hold to blame OWS a noteable non-violent movement for every persons action.

Retard alert, moron alert. You could at least try to find a semi rasonable argument or comparison. I realize doing so might tax your 80 IQ but you could try.

A later interview with an Occupy camper revealed that the victim had only recently joined the encampment. He'd argued with another in the food line. The assailant apparently called his cousin and three others from the neighborhood and they came ready to kill. And they killed Alex.

When asked if the shooting was the responsibility of Occupy Oakland movement, I have to say "No." Yes, the men involved were eating and the victim was sleeping at the camp, but these individuals were not the advocates for political change and Wall Street accountability demanded by the Occupy Wall Street movement. They came to find food and shelter. And they brought everyday, inner-city desperation and violence to center stage.

Do you read your own story?

Do you? OWS created the environment. OWS created the mood. OWS protects the criminals.

Let me remind you that you and the left insisted that 2 signs at Tea Party protest PROVED that every member of the Tea party and the Republican party were racists. You and the left claimed that peaceful law abiding protestors that happened to exersize their 2nd Amendment rights were causing violence. And that proved the Tea Party was violent. You and the left have claimed the Tea party is violent and criminal with absolutely no evidence, no activity.

NOW you want to claim that OWS is clean as driven snow. You are either a LYING piece of shit or a mental midget.

Because bad people take advantage of other people (the protest groups), you believe the protests shouldn't be allowed and the cops have every right to use force to break them up.

You're a sick man that apparently hates his country. Or the portion of your country that has different views than you have.

Maybe you should start a thread stating that women should never leave their homes because rapists exist.

If the police and the entirety of the government protected the rapists instead of the women, those women shouldn't leave from behind locked doors unless they were well armed with a willingness to use deadly force.

OWS protects the criminals among them. Accept it or not, but the OWS sites are becoming little closed societies much like microcosms of North Korea. It goes much further than a few bad people giving the whole a bad name. OWS itself protects the criminals among them. It discourages womem from reporting crimes against them. That makes OWS wholly responsible for the violence at the camps.

"It’s all in the perspective you take, where each one of us comes from.

"We all came together because individually we have grievances with the system and though those grievances may not be the same, we have identified the guilty party, the source of our woes – that single-digit percentile.

"We are the 99% and that means we’ve got a lot of baggage to carry.

"From businessmen to anarchists, we all fit into that category. So yes, when we are being defined as one thing or another, there is no need for automatic reactionary defense.

"Yes, there are all types among our ranks and we might as well embrace it.

"No matter how much we scream and shout and bang our heads against the keyboard, the only person who is going to look like you in the mirror, is you.

"With diversity comes individuality..."

Embracing the Stereotype | Occupy Los Angeles

New Topics

Forum List

Back