Is McCabe a Russian Asset...Seems to be the Case

Tell me exactly where in the constitution it says that once you win the presidential elections, you aren't just above the law but you are by definition above even suspicion?
Tell me where on the Constitution it says we elect our President by popular vote? Hillary lost. FBI trying to help her out with fake dossier. Probably the work of Russian intelligence. McCabe is a Russian asset. No American is above the law. Now...what laws were broken? The only thing broken is the liberal record that keeps playing over and over “Just you wait until Mueller releases his report.” What the hell is his hold-up?
I didn't claim you elect the president by popular vote, they call this a strawman. As to the rest. Trump goes on camera saying he fired the FBI director because the Russia investigation, then invites Russians to the oval office with the out Americans present. A meeting he had, which we later find out he didn't just brag about the firing. But a meeting in which he gives those Russians classified information developed by allies. This doesn't make you raise your eyebrows?
Comey was fired for gross neglect and incompetence. The thought that Trump is a Russian ally is ridiculous on the face of it. He has went after Russian ally Iran, he reintroduced an East European anti-missile system, he re-introduced medium range missiles to East Europe, he has gone after Russian allies Venezuela and Syria. No beef to argument. BTW what’s wrong with telling the Russians he fired FBI Director? The whole world knew anyway. Trump gave Russia classified information? Oh please! Russia and the United States have shared these things for years in the war on terrorism.
Oh really? Russians and Americans share code word level intelligence? You can of course substantiate this? Give me ANY example, of ANY previous president or public official doing this without being charged for espionage? Oh and the STATED, reason Trump gave for firing Comey both to Lester Holt AND the Russian ambassador was the probe.
Show me where Trump shared “code word level intelligence.” :haha:
The information he shared was the identity of an agent in place and run by Israel. Information like that falls under sources and methods. As such it is code word. I can't link it I'm on my phone I will later.

Tell me where on the Constitution it says we elect our President by popular vote? Hillary lost. FBI trying to help her out with fake dossier. Probably the work of Russian intelligence. McCabe is a Russian asset. No American is above the law. Now...what laws were broken? The only thing broken is the liberal record that keeps playing over and over “Just you wait until Mueller releases his report.” What the hell is his hold-up?
I didn't claim you elect the president by popular vote, they call this a strawman. As to the rest. Trump goes on camera saying he fired the FBI director because the Russia investigation, then invites Russians to the oval office with the out Americans present. A meeting he had, which we later find out he didn't just brag about the firing. But a meeting in which he gives those Russians classified information developed by allies. This doesn't make you raise your eyebrows?
Comey was fired for gross neglect and incompetence. The thought that Trump is a Russian ally is ridiculous on the face of it. He has went after Russian ally Iran, he reintroduced an East European anti-missile system, he re-introduced medium range missiles to East Europe, he has gone after Russian allies Venezuela and Syria. No beef to argument. BTW what’s wrong with telling the Russians he fired FBI Director? The whole world knew anyway. Trump gave Russia classified information? Oh please! Russia and the United States have shared these things for years in the war on terrorism.

Comey was fired because he refused to look the other way for Trump - that prompted an investigation ... enter Mueller.

Russianwingers are falling like dominoes.

Reagan would hang intel sharing Trump for treason.
Line #1: Complete insanity. You live in a fantasy world.
Line #2: What the hell is a “Russiawinger?”
Line #3: Cold War ended...war on terrorism began. Russia was battling fundamentalist Islamic terrorists before 9-11. Both our nations have a common enemy with these cockroaches. Be they from Chechnya or Middle East.

#1 - absolute truth
#2 Right Wing Russians like you
# bla bla bla
You are obsessed with Trump and have derangement syndrome.:290968001256257790-final:

Tell me exactly where in the constitution it says that once you win the presidential elections, you aren't just above the law but you are by definition above even suspicion?
Oh really? Russians and Americans share code word level intelligence? You can of course substantiate this? Give me ANY example, of ANY previous president or public official doing this without being charged for espionage? Oh and the STATED, reason Trump gave for firing Comey both to Lester Holt AND the Russian ambassador was the probe.
More coming from past administrations. Perhaps I can show Hillary with her reset button.
C.I.A. Helped Thwart Terrorist Attack in Russia, Kremlin Says
You don't trust the MSM to be truthful but Putin making statements you can trust?

The information he shared was the identity of an agent in place and run by Israel. Information like that falls under sources and methods. As such it is code word. I can't link it I'm on my phone I will later.
Exact identity? How about the real story was that Israel had given him information. Not the name of an agent. See how your derangement syndrome works.

More coming from past administrations. Perhaps I can show Hillary with her reset button.
C.I.A. Helped Thwart Terrorist Attack in Russia, Kremlin Says
You don't trust the MSM to be truthful but Putin making statements you can trust?
MSM makes Putin look like St. Teresa.

Exact identity? How about the real story was that Israel had given him information. Not the name of an agent. See how your derangement syndrome works.
You DO share information like that with Allies. Under the expectation I might add that they closely hold that information. You DO NOT share it with adversaries. See how that works?

You DO share information like that with Allies. Under the expectation I might add that they closely hold that information. You DO NOT share it with adversaries. See how that works?
Was Obama’s CIA Director an asset for Russia? He voted communist in 1976, then entered CIA in 1980. WTF? In 1976 that admission would have disqualified you for military service.
John Brennan Entered CIA in 1980 Though Voted Communist in 1976

What did Trump share that was illegal and past Presidents have not done?

What did Trump share that was illegal and past Presidents have not done?
You think as long as it's legal, it's right? By the way, anybody besides the president giving information like that to Russia would more then likely be jailed. Furthermore NO president has ever shared information like that with Russia.

You can go back to things we've already posted at USMB about McCabe and track the trollop, such as his opaque background relating to birthplace, the connection to Bolles school (resonance with Clinton's Whitewater scandal [hundreds of thousands of Florida acres purchased at $2 per acre]) ,etc. Dumbed-downers will scoff at the proposition of both Clinton and Steele's connections to British MI6. Mueller's report holdup will buy this latter connection some time.

he's talking right now on MSBNC. i'm listening to his audiobook too. i've yet to arrive at a conclusion

Only a Russian operative would try to overturn a constitutional democratic election and usurp the U.S. electoral process. Either McCabe is an insane man...or Russian intelligence turned him. Wonder what they have on him to get him to attack the President of the United States? I think their is a cabal of queers in the FBI that Russia turned.
McCabe says ‘it’s possible’ Trump’s a Russian asset

you must have a very "special" IQ

Only a Russian operative would try to overturn a constitutional democratic election and usurp the U.S. electoral process. Either McCabe is an insane man...or Russian intelligence turned him. Wonder what they have on him to get him to attack the President of the United States? I think their is a cabal of queers in the FBI that Russia turned.

God, you're a stupid tool.
If you really paid attention to Fox Noise, you might have noticed how Chris Wallace spanked Stephen Miller so hard last Sunday, I thought he was going to cry.
When Fox Noise has had enough, it's time idiots like you to shut the fuck up and go back to playing Pac Man.

Step Right Up Boy And Girls...it's time for Bush92's bi-weekly 'All Non-Conservatives Are Evil' Thread.

Watch the old man violently attack the flavor of mid-week.

Today? It's McCabe MUST be a Russian asset. The source? The Mighty, Loyal Fox News.

Why attack McCabe?

Because he said naughty things about our GLORIOUS LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Long Live The God Trump!!!

:yapyapyapf:
It is more plausible that McCabe is a Russian asset then Trump. How is my post so far off base? You kooks think Trump stole an election. Nuts.
of course! :rolleyes:

McCabe was working a deal with Russia to build a McCabe Tower and McCabe illegally offered Putin a $50 million dollar penthouse in it, if he would approve the deal... :lol:

Say what? That wasn't a McCabe tower, but a Trump Tower project in Moscow?

(and help Trump with his election/ for removing sanctions on Russia, so he could get the sanctioned bank in Russia trying to work the Tower deal, out from under the sanctions, and able to loan the money for the Tower project)

And it was McCabe that groveled at Putin's feet in Helsinki, eh?

Oh, and McCabe was the one who handed over compartmental TOP SECRET information to the Russians he invited in to the Oval office, without telling any of his cabinet ahead of time that he was going to give this T/S document to them....?

And it was McCabe that had 5 meetings with Putin, 4 with no other Americans present, no cabinet members...no secretary of state, no American interpreter... only Russians...., oh... but that was Trump :rolleyes:

And it was McCabe who released sanctions on the Russian oligarch close to Putin, Oleg Deripaska's Alluminum corporation, even though Deripaska was just indicted by Mueller for his part in the Russian election interference investigation... Trump again....

YOU are too FUNNY with these kind of threads...!!! :rofl:

There was plenty of reasons for the FBI to open a full investigation... just on what we know that is unclassified... it would have been a dereliction of duty, if they had not... Their duty and allegiance is to the security of the USA/ for us and the constitution... not an oath to be any president's pawns.

Step Right Up Boy And Girls...it's time for Bush92's bi-weekly 'All Non-Conservatives Are Evil' Thread.

Today? It's McCabe MUST be a Russian asset. The source? The Mighty, Loyal Fox News.

Why attack McCabe?

Because he said naughty things about our GLORIOUS LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is more plausible that McCabe is a Russian asset then Trump. How is my post so far off base? You kooks think Trump stole an election. Nuts.

McCabe was working a deal with Russia to build a McCabe Tower and McCabe illegally offered Putin a $50 million dollar penthouse in it, if he would approve the deal... :lol:

(and help Trump with his election/ for removing sanctions on Russia, so he could get the sanctioned bank in Russia trying to work the Tower deal, out from under the sanctions, and able to loan the money for the Tower project)

Oh, and McCabe was the one who handed over compartmental TOP SECRET information to the Russians he invited in to the Oval office, without telling any of his cabinet ahead of time that he was going to give this T/S document to them....?

And it was McCabe that had 5 meetings with Putin, 4 with no other Americans present, no cabinet members...no secretary of state, no American interpreter... only Russians...., oh... but that was Trump :rolleyes:

And it was McCabe who released sanctions on the Russian oligarch close to Putin, Oleg Deripaska's Alluminum corporation, even though Deripaska was just indicted by Mueller for his part in the Russian election interference investigation... Trump again....

There was plenty of reasons for the FBI to open a full investigation... just on what we know that is unclassified... it would have been a dereliction of duty, if they had not... Their duty and allegiance is to the security of the USA/ for us and the constitution... not an oath to be any president's pawns.
McCabe is a lowlife piece of shit that attempted to usurp a free, and fair election and is a Russian asset.

Why attack McCabe?

Your mentally ill if you think Trump “groveled” at Putin’s feet.

Almost all the leftists in DC, on TV and this very board are Russian pawns. Most of them unwitting mind you because they are too stupid to see the forest for the trees

Why attack McCabe?

You are mentally ill if you think that someone engaged in capitalism in Russia by building a high rise is a Russian asset. What’s your point with that? I don’t begrudge anyone for investing their own money.

Forum List

Back