Is McCabe a Russian Asset...Seems to be the Case

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Only a Russian operative would try to overturn a constitutional democratic election and usurp the U.S. electoral process. Either McCabe is an insane man...or Russian intelligence turned him. Wonder what they have on him to get him to attack the President of the United States? I think their is a cabal of queers in the FBI that Russia turned.
McCabe says ā€˜itā€™s possibleā€™ Trumpā€™s a Russian asset

Only a Russian operative would try to overturn a constitutional democratic election and usurp the U.S. electoral process. Either McCabe is an insane man...or Russian intelligence turned him. Wonder what they have on him to get him to attack the President of the United States? I think their is a cabal of queers in the FBI that Russia turned.
Tell me exactly where in the constitution it says that once you win the presidential elections, you aren't just above the law but you are by definition above even suspicion?

Tell me exactly where in the constitution it says that once you win the presidential elections, you aren't just above the law but you are by definition above even suspicion?
Tell me where on the Constitution it says we elect our President by popular vote? Hillary lost. FBI was trying to help her out with fake dossier. Probably the work of Russian intelligence. McCabe is a Russian asset. No American is above the law. Now...what laws were broken? The only thing broken is the liberal record that keeps playing over and over ā€œJust you wait until Mueller releases his report.ā€ What the hell is his hold-up?

Tell me where on the Constitution it says we elect our President by popular vote? Hillary lost. FBI trying to help her out with fake dossier. Probably the work of Russian intelligence. McCabe is a Russian asset. No American is above the law. Now...what laws were broken? The only thing broken is the liberal record that keeps playing over and over ā€œJust you wait until Mueller releases his report.ā€ What the hell is his hold-up?
I didn't claim you elect the president by popular vote, they call this a strawman. As to the rest. Trump goes on camera saying he fired the FBI director because the Russia investigation, then invites Russians to the oval office without Americans present. A meeting he had, which we later find out he didn't just brag about the firing. But a meeting in which he gives those Russians classified information developed by allies. This doesn't make you raise your eyebrows?

Last edited:
Tell me where on the Constitution it says we elect our President by popular vote? Hillary lost. FBI trying to help her out with fake dossier. Probably the work of Russian intelligence. McCabe is a Russian asset. No American is above the law. Now...what laws were broken? The only thing broken is the liberal record that keeps playing over and over ā€œJust you wait until Mueller releases his report.ā€ What the hell is his hold-up?
I didn't claim you elect the president by popular vote, they call this a strawman. As to the rest. Trump goes on camera saying he fired the FBI director because the Russia investigation, then invites Russians to the oval office with the out Americans present. A meeting he had, which we later find out he didn't just brag about the firing. But a meeting in which he gives those Russians classified information developed by allies. This doesn't make you raise your eyebrows?
Comey was fired for gross neglect and incompetence. The thought that Trump is a Russian ally is ridiculous on the face of it. He has went after Russian ally Iran, he reintroduced an East European anti-missile system, he re-introduced medium range missiles to East Europe, he has gone after Russian allies Venezuela and Syria. No beef to argument. BTW whatā€™s wrong with telling the Russians he fired FBI Director? The whole world knew anyway. Trump gave Russia classified information? Oh please! Russia and the United States have shared these things for years in the war on terrorism.

its called know where to advertise when yer pushing a book
NEXT stop MSNBC and all the late night talk shows
McCabe is a fucking worm. Possibly a Russian asset. The FBI has some serious problems and needs to be cleaned out.

I didn't claim you elect the president by popular vote, they call this a strawman. As to the rest. Trump goes on camera saying he fired the FBI director because the Russia investigation, then invites Russians to the oval office with the out Americans present. A meeting he had, which we later find out he didn't just brag about the firing. But a meeting in which he gives those Russians classified information developed by allies. This doesn't make you raise your eyebrows?
Comey was fired for gross neglect and incompetence. The thought that Trump is a Russian ally is ridiculous on the face of it. He has went after Russian ally Iran, he reintroduced an East European anti-missile system, he re-introduced medium range missiles to East Europe, he has gone after Russian allies Venezuela and Syria. No beef to argument. BTW whatā€™s wrong with telling the Russians he fired FBI Director? The whole world knew anyway. Trump gave Russia classified information? Oh please! Russia and the United States have shared these things for years in the war on terrorism.

Comey was fired because he refused to look the other way for Trump - that prompted an investigation ... enter Mueller.

Russianwingers are falling like dominoes.

Reagan would hang intel sharing Trump for treason.

Step Right Up Boy And Girls...it's time for Bush92's bi-weekly 'All Non-Conservatives Are Evil' Thread.

Watch the old man violently attack the flavor of mid-week.

Today? It's McCabe MUST be a Russian asset. The source? The Mighty, Loyal Fox News.

Why attack McCabe?

Because he said naughty things about our GLORIOUS LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Long Live The God...Trump!!!

:yapyapyapf:

Last edited:

Comey was fired because he refused to look the other way for Trump - that prompted an investigation ... enter Mueller.

Line #1: Complete insanity. You live in a fantasy world.
Line #2: What the hell is a ā€œRussiawinger?ā€
Line #3: Cold War ended...war on terrorism began. Russia was battling fundamentalist Islamic terrorists before 9-11. Both our nations have a common enemy with these cockroaches. Be they from Chechnya or Middle East.

Oh really? Russians and Americans share code word level intelligence? You can of course substantiate this? Give me ANY example, of ANY previous president or public official doing this without being charged for espionage? Oh and the STATED, reason Trump gave for firing Comey both to Lester Holt AND the Russian ambassador was the probe.

Last edited:

Prove it you senile, bucktoothed, old mummy with bony girl arms who probably smells like an elephant's butt!"

Please.

Step Right Up Boy And Girls...it's time for Bush92's bi-weekly 'All Non-Conservatives Are Evil' Thread.

Today? It's McCabe MUST be a Russian asset. The source? The Mighty, Loyal Fox News.

Why attack McCabe?

Because he said naughty things about our GLORIOUS LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long Live The God Trump!!!

It is more plausible that McCabe is a Russian asset then Trump. How is my post so far off base? You kooks think Trump stole an election. Nuts.

Prove it you senile, bucktoothed, old mummy with bony girl arms who probably smells like an elephant's butt!"

Please.
Well Iā€™m sure I can find some ā€œunnamed sources or anonymous sources.ā€ :dunno:

Oh really? Russians and Americans share code word level intelligence? You can of course substantiate this? Give me ANY example, of ANY previous president or public official doing this without being charged for espionage? Oh and the STATED, reason Trump gave for firing Comey both to Lester Holt AND the Russian ambassador was the probe.
The probe being an example of gross incompetence. Stop Hillary investigation...run with a false dossier and reports filed by political hacks like Strok or whatever that ferret faces name was.

Show me where Trump shared ā€œcode word level intelligence.ā€ :haha:

Why attack McCabe?

Long Live The God Trump!!!

It is more plausible that McCabe is a Russian asset then Trump. How is my post so far off base? You kooks think Trump stole an election. Nuts.
Maybe it's of base because you can not establish why someone in the FBI should not look upon Trumps actions without suspicion? I gave a clear challenge. Find me ANY example of an American president acting the way he does towards Russia post WW2? Until you can establish the precedent, I don't see why you can fault the FBI raising questions by the behavior. An even better question would be, why a party willing to condemn a secretary of state for bringing classified information home does not condemn this president giving classified information to enemies?

More coming from past administrations. Perhaps I can show Hillary with her reset button.
C.I.A. Helped Thwart Terrorist Attack in Russia, Kremlin Says

This report goes back to past administrations including Clinton.
https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a441750.pdf

Line #1: Complete insanity. You live in a fantasy world.
Line #2: What the hell is a ā€œRussiawinger?ā€
Line #3: Cold War ended...war on terrorism began. Russia was battling fundamentalist Islamic terrorists before 9-11. Both our nations have a common enemy with these cockroaches. Be they from Chechnya or Middle East.

#1 - absolute truth
#2 Right Wing Russians like you
# bla bla bla

Forum List

Back