Is McCabe a Russian Asset...Seems to be the Case

Comey too, and the Marxist Muslim President and the whole Clinton Cabal were all controlled by Russia.
Only a Russian operative would try to overturn a constitutional democratic election and usurp the U.S. electoral process. Either McCabe is an insane man...or Russian intelligence turned him. Wonder what they have on him to get him to attack the President of the United States? I think their is a cabal of queers in the FBI that Russia turned.
McCabe says ‘it’s possible’ Trump’s a Russian asset

Trust me, a lot of these assholes on this board are actually foreign intelligence agents, and they go around in message boards, Twitter, Facebook and just trying to disrupt things and ferment negative public opinions about America and our Government.

That’s their job 24-7 to sow seeds of mistrust in our leaders and our government. And sometimes they actually work for our government and engage in treason, sedition, and if they can they most definitely would try to take down a president who is viewed as hostile towards their National Interests.

If you want to know why President Trump is under attack 24-7 you just were told.

I didn't claim you elect the president by popular vote, they call this a strawman. As to the rest. Trump goes on camera saying he fired the FBI director because the Russia investigation, then invites Russians to the oval office with the out Americans present. A meeting he had, which we later find out he didn't just brag about the firing. But a meeting in which he gives those Russians classified information developed by allies. This doesn't make you raise your eyebrows?
Comey was fired for gross neglect and incompetence. The thought that Trump is a Russian ally is ridiculous on the face of it. He has went after Russian ally Iran, he reintroduced an East European anti-missile system, he re-introduced medium range missiles to East Europe, he has gone after Russian allies Venezuela and Syria. No beef to argument. BTW what’s wrong with telling the Russians he fired FBI Director? The whole world knew anyway. Trump gave Russia classified information? Oh please! Russia and the United States have shared these things for years in the war on terrorism.

Comey was fired because he refused to look the other way for Trump - that prompted an investigation ... enter Mueller.

Russianwingers are falling like dominoes.

Reagan would hang intel sharing Trump for treason.
Line #1: Complete insanity. You live in a fantasy world.
Line #2: What the hell is a “Russiawinger?”
Line #3: Cold War ended...war on terrorism began. Russia was battling fundamentalist Islamic terrorists before 9-11. Both our nations have a common enemy with these cockroaches. Be they from Chechnya or Middle East.

#1 - absolute truth
#2 Right Wing Russians like you
# bla bla bla
You are obsessed with Trump and have derangement syndrome.:290968001256257790-final:

Only a Russian operative would try to overturn a constitutional democratic election and usurp the U.S. electoral process. Either McCabe is an insane man...or Russian intelligence turned him. Wonder what they have on him to get him to attack the President of the United States? I think their is a cabal of queers in the FBI that Russia turned.

you must have a very "special" IQ
Higher than any liberal. To be a liberal you are mentally ill.

Comey too, and the Marxist Muslim President and the whole Clinton Cabal were all controlled by Russia.
You sound as ridiculous as the leftist twats making the same accusations about Trump.
Hillary had connections but that boiled down to GREED not political ideology

God, you're a stupid tool.
If you really paid attention to Fox Noise, you might have noticed how Chris Wallace spanked Stephen Miller so hard last Sunday, I thought he was going to cry.
When Fox Noise has had enough, it's time idiots like you to shut the fuck up and go back to playing Pac Man.

Anyone who thinks Trump is a Russian asset is totally psychotic.

You sound as ridiculous as the leftist twats making the same accusations about Trump.
Hillary had connections but that boiled down to GREED not political ideology
Exactly!

If anyone was blackmailed by Russia it would be Bill Clinton after his trips to his billionaire pals fantasex island to have sex with underage girls.

I am a republican, just reasoned. Something rather rare today.

If anyone was blackmailed by Russia it would be Bill Clinton after his trips to his billionaire pals fantasex island to have sex with underage girls.

Explain Clinton's ties to Russia. Thanks

How about you list all the Millions of dollars they accepted from Russia and explain how they have no ties to Russia?

Oh Hell just explain The Podesta’s Group.

Thanks

I am a republican, just reasoned. Something rather rare today.
No your not. Your just a never Trump idiot like Scarborough.

Podesta’s, Uranium deal, fake dossier to smear Trump.

Russian Collusion Investigation: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.714841cecc9b

FBI’s 37 secret pages of memos about Russia, Clintons and Uranium One

McCabe says he told the gang of eight

But he gives no names because if he told anyone it was Adam Shiff part of the treason who met secretly with glen Simpson the fake dossier guy

McCabe said he told the gang of 8

Of the secrete investigation of trump
Which was the coup

But Adam was caught meeting secretly with the fake dossier guy

So the coup was set up with Adan Shiff and mecade. And the fake dossier guy

Shiff should now be led out of congress in cuffs !!

FBI’s 37 secret pages of memos about Russia, Clintons and Uranium One
President Trump should declassify everything about Uranium One, Rosatom, and the bribery scandal, and he should also declassify all the FISA documents.

I personally think he is holding all of this back for leverage against the corrupt people in Washington who tried to take him down, or he is waiting until Mueller is done with his dirty deeds, or will release it a little before the 2020 elections.

Pretty sure, McCain, Clinton, Holder, and Obama all got a little kick back for approving the sale of Uranium One to Rosatom, who now is shipping US Uranium to Russia. We were assured that would never happen, but once it leaves the US and goes to Canada, Canada can do what they want.

We should just rescind the sale and give Rosatom back the money they paid for Uranium One.

McCabe said he told the gang of 8

Of the secrete investigation of trump
Which was the coup

But Adam was caught meeting secretly with the fake dossier guy

So the coup was set up with Adan Shiff and mecade. And the fake dossier guy

Shiff should now be led out of congress in cuffs !!
Don't forget McCain and John Kerry's involvement in this too.

Forum List

Back