Is marital infidelity even a political issue anymore?

Idc about their private life.
Never have never will.
People fuck :dunno:

Isn't it the left that's always saying it's nobody's business what they do in their own bedrooms, and we're trying to control what they do with their bodies?

I mean, they're always defending Sodomites and queers, so why are they so concerned about who someone else slept with?

More hypocrisy from the left, I guess.

You don't seem to get, do you? The democrats never lectured the American People on morality. The republicans crawled into bed with the cult "moralists" who babble about sex constantly and act all haughty toward women and LGBTs. It was their choice. They deserve to get their noses rubbed in it.

No, you don't seem to get it, sweetmeat: The Democrats do lecture people on morality...

Wasn't it Nancy Pelosi who recently not only called a border wall “immoral", but continued to say “Most of us, speaking for myself, consider the wall immoral, ineffective and expensive, and the president said he promised it. He also promised Mexico would pay for it. So even if they did, it’s immoral still, and then they’re not going to pay for it”?

Then just yesterday, Elizabeth Warren and 12 of her cohorts denounced the Trump administration's decision not to vaccinate families in Customs and Border Protection (CBP) detention against the flu as "immoral and irresponsible."

Then back on 5/1/2019, Pelosi called Trump “immoral, unethical, corrupt and unpatriotic.”

Those are only a couple examples of the Democrats feigned "morality." Of course, they never admit that murdering unborn children is "immoral."

Idc about their private life.
Never have never will.
People fuck :dunno:

Isn't it the left that's always saying it's nobody's business what they do in their own bedrooms, and we're trying to control what they do with their bodies?

I mean, they're always defending Sodomites and queers, so why are they so concerned about who someone else slept with?

More hypocrisy from the left, I guess.

You don't seem to get, do you? The democrats never lectured the American People on morality. The republicans crawled into bed with the cult "moralists" who babble about sex constantly and act all haughty toward women and LGBTs. It was their choice. They deserve to get their noses rubbed in it.

No, you don't seem to get it, sweetmeat: The Democrats do lecture people on morality...

Wasn't it Nancy Pelosi who recently not only called a border wall “immoral", but continued to say “Most of us, speaking for myself, consider the wall immoral, ineffective and expensive, and the president said he promised it. He also promised Mexico would pay for it. So even if they did, it’s immoral still, and then they’re not going to pay for it”?

Then just yesterday, Elizabeth Warren and 12 of her cohorts denounced the Trump administration's decision not to vaccinate families in Customs and Border Protection (CBP) detention against the flu as "immoral and irresponsible."

Then back on 5/1/2019, Pelosi called Trump “immoral, unethical, corrupt and unpatriotic.”

Those are only a couple examples of the Democrats feigned "morality." Of course, they never admit that murdering unborn children is "immoral."

There you have it. The Republicans and the Democrats are both equally amoral hypocrites.

Anymore its an empty dog house.

doghouse1.png

What we’re finding out is that clearly, adultery is only bad if you’re a Democrat. For Republicans, adultery is considered normal and just part of their marriage. It’s something you’re just not supposed to talk about.

It looks like Democrats are held to a higher standard than Republicans. But I can understand that, because Republicans are a nearly all white party.
That’s the difference.

Kennedy and Clinton are the most popular Democrats in recent history. Both were notorious for their infidelity.
At San Ysidro Ranch, the Kennedy house has a little sign in the garden that says Marilyn Monroe on it. Supposedly placed there by Jackie, next to a weed-like plant.

Cottages Santa Barbara | San Ysidro Ranch - Kennedy Cottage | Luxury Cottages in Montecito

kennedy.jpg

I think that the public acceptance of the conduct of trump, sanford, vitter, and the like shows that infidelity is not a real issue, anymore, so long as the individual in question is male. However, I think that the "conservative" pulpit pounders would have screaming fits if a female office-holder or candidate was found out to be unfaithful. The cancer of the "double standard" is alive and thriving in our society. Can you even imagine a thrice-married candidate Suzie Q, who committed adultery against her third husband and bragged of grabbing guys' crotches, being elected to office because personal sexual escapades do not matter and she has "good ideas"?

Hillary stayed with a cheating husband for decades, and came within an arms grasp of winning the presidency. She even attacked his accusers.
She was married to him. She wasn’t his keeper.

More evidence that Republicans are not the party of God and morals and not the party of family values.

I noticed this. Those evangelicals are whacky for Trump even though the Bible clearly says that a man who cannot rule his own house is unfit to rule the house of God. As someone from this culture I do no ot understand how a Christian could vote for Trump without denouncing the Bible.
Jerry Falwell Junior leading evangelicals into lives of debauchery and greed

Evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Junior seems to be one of the biggest slime balls a while.

Morality is just a political canard pushed by the GOP to wheedle the religious right voting bloc. At least the Democratic Party doesn’t even attempt it.

President Trump Tweets About Mark Sanford's 'Flaming Dancer' Affair

We have also accepted the complete collapse of shame as a social force, and Donald Trump, American president is once again a shining example. You might remember that the president has very publicly cheated on every wife he's ever had, and even paid off some of his mistresses—whom he still somehow insists are lying about it all—to stay quiet about their (non?)-affairs. (These allegations are separate from those of the many women who have accused him of sexual assault or misconduct, the kind of behavior he bragged about on tape.) Anyway, here's the president's response to news that he has another primary opponent for the Republican presidential nomination:

When the former Governor of the Great State of South Carolina, @MarkSanford, was reported missing, only to then say he was away hiking on the Appalachian Trail, then was found in Argentina with his Flaming Dancer friend, it sounded like his political career was over. It was,.......but then he ran for Congress and won, only to lose his re-elect after I Tweeted my endorsement, on Election Day, for his opponent. But now take heart, he is back, and running for President of the United States. The Three Stooges, all badly failed candidates, will give it a go!

________

How do you make fun of somebody else’s marriage infidelity when you have the kind of history Trump has?
More evidence that Republicans are not the party of God and morals and not the party of family values.

It is funny that Donald Trump used the term “flaming dancer“ as a racist meme against Mark Sanford‘s mistress just because she’s from Argentina. Pretty typical behavior.
you don't know if it's infidelity !!! they could have an open marriage/etc

We have also accepted the complete collapse of shame as a social force, and Donald Trump, American president is once again a shining example. You might remember that the president has very publicly cheated on every wife he's ever had, and even paid off some of his mistresses—whom he still somehow insists are lying about it all—to stay quiet about their (non?)-affairs. (These allegations are separate from those of the many women who have accused him of sexual assault or misconduct, the kind of behavior he bragged about on tape.) Anyway, here's the president's response to news that he has another primary opponent for the Republican presidential nomination:

When the former Governor of the Great State of South Carolina, @MarkSanford, was reported missing, only to then say he was away hiking on the Appalachian Trail, then was found in Argentina with his Flaming Dancer friend, it sounded like his political career was over. It was,.......but then he ran for Congress and won, only to lose his re-elect after I Tweeted my endorsement, on Election Day, for his opponent. But now take heart, he is back, and running for President of the United States. The Three Stooges, all badly failed candidates, will give it a go!

________

How do you make fun of somebody else’s marriage infidelity when you have the kind of history Trump has?

It is funny that Donald Trump used the term “flaming dancer“ as a racist meme against Mark Sanford‘s mistress just because she’s from Argentina. Pretty typical behavior.
Hence, all the divorces.

________

From the Lolita Express party

________

Hence, all the divorces.
hence you don't know

________

27ea3e21aca2a2331957b0128a340937.jpg

Speaking of “Lolita express“:
I wonder how old she was when Trump started saying “I would date her“? How old do you think?

________

I wonder how old she was when Trump started saying “I would date her“? How old do you think?

Meh.

It's not like he took 27 trips on the Lolita Express

I think that the public acceptance of the conduct of trump, sanford, vitter, and the like shows that infidelity is not a real issue, anymore, so long as the individual in question is male. However, I think that the "conservative" pulpit pounders would have screaming fits if a female office-holder or candidate was found out to be unfaithful. The cancer of the "double standard" is alive and thriving in our society. Can you even imagine a thrice-married candidate Suzie Q, who committed adultery against her third husband and bragged of grabbing guys' crotches, being elected to office because personal sexual escapades do not matter and she has "good ideas"?
You are comparing men and women. Nature made them different. You love nature, hate God and yet have force men to deny their natural yearnings except for gay people. And women are pretty free with themselves in today's world also for what its worth.

________

"Hey, Christina, Bill's taken another trip with his friend Epstein. Let's go back to my place"
iu

________

there are sooooooooo many creepy pics of donny & the first lady, but this one is downright skin crawling:

hqdefault.jpg

________

Meh.

It's not like he took 27 trips on the Lolita Express

slick willy didn't either - i believe i read that's not how flight books are written & the number was quite less than that... but if he's involved with epstein's sick adventures - i say string him up... will you say the same about president tinkles?

Trump_Sharpie_Epstein.jpg

________

No shit sherlock...

Look what the left created by not removing Bill from office..

This is all on the left.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... CrusaderFrank - that's what i thought... just a smily. no thoughts about donny from queens & his friendship with jeffery?

Forum List

Back