Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted yes. This story is an exaggerated version and dramatized version of every struggle we ever face. It is a reminder that the human spirit has the power to overcome overwhelming dire odds and reach the pinnacle of victory.

This is by far the greatest story ever told. That is saying a lot considering that I am an atheist.

I voted yes. This story is an exaggerated version and dramatized version of every struggle we ever face. It is a reminder that the human spirit has the power to overcome overwhelming dire odds and reach the pinnacle of victory.

This is by far the greatest story ever told. That is saying a lot considering that I am an atheist.
This is by far the greatest story ever told.That is saying a lot considering that I am an atheist.

seriously, were it the closing scene as most likely you might suggest it as a tragedy ... from a theists point of view.

if not the story, the ensuing interpretation is a travesty.

This is by far the greatest story ever told.That is saying a lot considering that I am an atheist.

seriously, were it the closing scene as most likely you might suggest it as a tragedy ... from a theists point of view.

He was tortured and took on the sins of every human past and present. Satan manipulated men to silence Christ by having him assassinated. Not only did Christ's message prevailed, He ended up giving unworthy mankind favor in the sight of a cruel god who hated mankind. Through Christ's sacrifice wretched sinners are friends of God.

He was tortured and took on the sins of every human past and present. Satan manipulated men to silence Christ by having him assassinated. Not only did Christ's message prevailed, He ended up giving unworthy mankind favor in the sight of a cruel god who hated mankind. Through Christ's sacrifice wretched sinners are friends of God.

I would agree with you here.....all except the part of 'a cruel God who hated mankind.'

and you say you're an atheist? Interesting…….

He crucified the corrupt flesh as an ensample and He also said "follow me". He also told those who do not think that they will not drink of his cup that they would indeed drink of it (have to drink of the same bitter cup).

I would agree with you here.....all except the part of 'a cruel God who hated mankind.'

and you say you're an atheist? Interesting…….

Spiderman's name is Peter Parker. He is from Queens. He likes a girl named MJ. Does this mean I believe Spiderman really exist because I know about him?

You sound like a Gnostic with your cruel God crap.

Learn to read.

Learn to read.

One time I read about Noah and a great flood. Does that count?

Learn to read.

not if you believed the wildlife in the boat for minimal survival - as what really happened. home boy.

Learn to read.

You should stop reading allegorical accounts literally.

Learn to read.

The Bible is allegorical? Then I guess I can just make up nonsense if I want and call it Christianity.

Learn to read.

The Bible is allegorical? Then I guess I can just make up nonsense if I want and call it Christianity.
Just the parts that are allegorical. But I’m not sure how that knowledge will change anything. You’ve been making up nonsense about Christianity for years.

Learn to read.

Just the parts that are allegorical. But I’m not sure how that knowledge will change anything. You’ve been making up nonsense about Christianity for years.

There is no need to make up stuff. The Bible is concrete.

Learn to read.

Obviously neither of you read or understood the instruction in The Tale of a Puppet where it is written that if naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a Hee Haw?

Learn to read.

Obviously neither of you read or understood the instruction in The Tale of a Puppet where it is written that if naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a Hee Haw?
You’re an apostate. Your behaviors are predictable.

Learn to read.

There is no need to make up stuff. The Bible is concrete.
Is that so? Which tree is the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Forum List

Back