The Trump family political dynasty is in the making........

He won't

He got squashed by RINO Trump supporters. People who don't care about Trumps actual record.
Imagine a veteran with a record of vetoing huge amounts of spending, cutting AND eliminating taxes and still came in way under budget. Who increased his party's majority. Who kicked the lgbt-tranny agenda out of public schools. Fired woke prosecutors and is tough on crime. Who banned the Chinese government from buying land in FL. Who did all these great things, getting beaten by someone who really didn't accomplish anything. Assaulting our 2A should've gotten Trump ousted. His $8 trillion spending spree should've. There's a 100 things that should put Trump at the bottom of the polling.

He's pro life. But FL still allows for abortions. They just have to do it before the baby has a heartbeat. Or they can simply go to GA or some other state and kill their baby.
Disney picked a fight with the FL government, by dumping millions into attorneys and keeping the courts tied up over something the majority of parents in FL wanted. Parents didn't want their K thru 3rd graders subjected to the tranny & gay lifestyle. So DeSantis fired back at them to get them to stop tying up all this in court. He didn't put Disney out of business. He didn't ban them from his state.

The culture war was already there. There's an even bigger swath of FL voters who support DeSantis and what he's done in FL. And had so many Trump supporters realized Trumps actual record, I doubt they would've supported Trump near as much.
Example: Most Trump voters don't know that Trump tried to get blacks $500 Billion (with a B) in reparations with his "Platinum Plan." They don't know he dropped more bombs and drones than Obama. They don't realize that it only took Trump 4 years to spend almost as much as Obama spent in 8. And that he only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. They pay closer attention to what Trump says, than what he actually did.

Again, the culture war isn't a major motivator for even republicans, let alone the rest of us. Abortion restrictions are NOT popular nationally. DeSantis picked a fight with Disney...and cost of his State thousand of jobs and billions in investment in exchange for.....absolutely nothing>

Nationally, that looks stupid, reactive, short sighted and petulant.

Trying to get Ohmar deported looks petty and small.

Going after trans kids isn't something that motivates anyone.

Even republicans didn't want him. He came off as emotionally volatile, easy to bait, awkward, insincere, petty, small, vindictive, and singularly focused on punching down in a way that no one seems to want.

Not even republicans. To say nothing of moderates or liberals.

Again, the culture war isn't a major motivator for even republicans, let alone the rest of us. Abortion restrictions are NOT popular nationally. DeSantis picked a fight with Disney...and cost of his State thousand of jobs and billions in investment in exchange for.....absolutely nothing>

Nationally, that looks stupid, reactive, short sighted and petulant.

Trying to get Ohmar deported looks petty and small.

Going after trans kids isn't something that motivates anyone.

Even republicans didn't want him. He came off as emotionally volatile, easy to bait, awkward, insincere, petty, small, vindictive, and singularly focused on punching down in a way that no one seems to want.

Not even republicans. To say nothing of moderates or liberals.

I see you lean even left of Trump. Trump was good to the democrats. I can see why you don't support DeSantis. But Trump? He gave the left almost everything they wanted.

After the election, no one wants a president that's entertaining, as much as they want someone who's serious and mission oriented.
no you don't. you want the same stupi8d "insult comic " who was so incompetent in his first term that 80- million people voted to shut him up.

At least it would seem that way. According to Lara own words, about spending every RNC dime to get DJT elected..... So to heck with the republicans running for the House and Senate?

It's not like he's going to need a GOP house and senate majority. He'll be caving to the left, like the republicans always do anyways.
None the less, if she's the RNC chairman, he's the potus, and his kids are making billions in foreign deals, it's not like he's going to give a hoot about the country anyways.
His family dynasty will be raking in the billions. Which apparently was the only reason he wanted to be president to start with. Trump may have showed a loss on his end. But his family made a killing.

I'd be willing to bet there's a Trump in the 2028 election. What we could be seeing, right before our very eyes, a new political dynasty. Similar to the Kennedy's. Only with the Trump family.

Especially now with the Jewish connection with Kushner. Not that I'm anti Jew. But there's a lot of money and power built into the upper echelon of the Jewish establishment. Israel is the 34th richest country in the world, and they still get billions from us and other countries. (for reasons unknown). Don Jr. is connected very well to Saudi Royalty and Russia. $1 says there's some Chinese connections there too.

This could very well be a dynasty in the making. Personally, I don't want this country to become a monarchy.

Don junior has no connection to the Al Saud.

I didn't say there was an existing Trump political dynasty.. I said it's in the making.

You are stupid, aren't you?

Don junior and Eric are crass and stupid. Ivanka is probably intelligent... and Barron will probably do well.

At least it would seem that way. According to Lara own words, about spending every RNC dime to get DJT elected..... So to heck with the republicans running for the House and Senate?

It's not like he's going to need a GOP house and senate majority. He'll be caving to the left, like the republicans always do anyways.
None the less, if she's the RNC chairman, he's the potus, and his kids are making billions in foreign deals, it's not like he's going to give a hoot about the country anyways.
His family dynasty will be raking in the billions. Which apparently was the only reason he wanted to be president to start with. Trump may have showed a loss on his end. But his family made a killing.

I'd be willing to bet there's a Trump in the 2028 election. What we could be seeing, right before our very eyes, a new political dynasty. Similar to the Kennedy's. Only with the Trump family.

Especially now with the Jewish connection with Kushner. Not that I'm anti Jew. But there's a lot of money and power built into the upper echelon of the Jewish establishment. Israel is the 34th richest country in the world, and they still get billions from us and other countries. (for reasons unknown). Don Jr. is connected very well to Saudi Royalty and Russia. $1 says there's some Chinese connections there too.

This could very well be a dynasty in the making. Personally, I don't want this country to become a monarchy.
More like a Trump family bankruptcy.

I guess your Democracks shouldn't have spit on Jewish people huh?

Don't you worry, plenty of Jewish money remains with the Democracked party, I know many personally. Not that they weren't already rich, Obama govt. and Dems made them far, FAR more wealthy, major nationwide projects. Nice people otherwise, just denial, confused and emotional, like all Democracks. Some other rich Jew-Dems are plain bad people.

The rest of your rant is BS too.

I guess your Democracks shouldn't have spit on Jewish people huh?

Don't you worry, plenty of Jewish money remains with the Democracked party, I know many personally. Not that they weren't already rich, Obama govt. and Dems made them far, FAR more wealthy, major nationwide projects. Nice people otherwise, just denial, confused and emotional, like all Democracks. Some other rich Jew-Dems are plain bad people.

The rest of your rant is BS too.

I'm not anti Jew. I'm anti giving billions to an already rich country. I don't see them sending us money to help with our border problem or drug problem.

1710811007724.png

That doesn't make him a bad leader. He sucks at campaigning, so what. Ron's problem was that he was trying to be entertaining. He's military. How many military guys do you know that's entertaining?
After the election, no one wants a president that's entertaining, as much as they want someone who's serious and mission oriented. And like DeSantis, has the knowledge and the experience to get things done.

It doesn't matter now though. Trump rules over the RNC. He is the Republican party. If his DIL gets elected to head up the RNC, the Dynasty of the Trump family will take root. And once it starts, no matter how bad it is for the country, it'll be almost impossible to stop.

Trump sucked as a president. He leans way to the left of center. And yet, he's leading the GOP polls by a lot. He should be running as a democrat. He's pro choice, anti 2A, a big spending, supports big government. There's almost nothing about him that's conservative.

He was running against President Trump
No one legitimately defeats President Trump
Maybe 2028.

Right. But none of them are going to holding the presidency until next January. Didn't Trump have his daughter in his cabinet last time around? Or was she just an advisor?
None the less, with Lara (if she wins) at the head of the RNC and Trump in the white house. There's no telling how much pull his sons and son in law will have.

Total sounds good

Forum List

Back