Is Jeb Bush a real Republican

Libertary

Jul 14, 2015
I mean he is very moderate to moderate for a Republican. I think he should be more interested in economics and should accordingly be more supported by the tea-party movement

Of course he is. He does not subscribe as a TPM.

Is Jeb Bush a real Republican

He is a prime example of a MIC/big business republican, I used to think that was the worst thing in American politics before the GOP let the fringe take the wheel.

Since Republican does not refer to an ideology, but rather a party, all one has to do to be a real Republican is join the Republican Party. Since Jeb is a member of the Republican Party, whatever his ideology, he is a real Republican. I assume you mean "Is Jeb a real conservative?"

Since Republican does not refer to an ideology, but rather a party, all one has to do to be a real Republican is join the Republican Party. Since Jeb is a member of the Republican Party, whatever his ideology, he is a real Republican. I assume you mean "Is Jeb a real conservative?"
"Real conservative" is an ever shifting standard defined by the endless search for the rock bottom of human decency.

Yeah, right. Caitlyn Jenner is a woman, Rachel Dolezal is the black leader of the Spokane NAACP and Jeb Bush is presidential material. Fortunately, with each passing day more and more people are waking up.

"Real conservative" is an ever shifting standard defined by the endless search for the rock bottom of human decency.
Sorry, but liberal is not a synonym for, and conservative is not an antonym for, human decency. You don't have a monopoly or get to define it just because you disagree with someone politically.

Sorry, but liberal is not a synonym for, and conservative is not an antonym for, human decency. You don't have a monopoly or get to define it just because you disagree with someone politically.

Conservatives are the ones denigrating the term by their own vile words and actions.

Jeb is a real criminal. He isn't smart enough to be anything else.
Since Bush I was a decent intelligent man I can only imagine that Barbara (who said of those being allowed to die in the Superdome en masse; "well at least they are only people of color" is responsible for the intellectual lackings of her spawn.

Jeb thought his brother had done a fine job as president, as evidenced by his reply that given what we know now he would still have invaded Iraq. It took a full week to get through his thick skull that while Dubya's actions were a boon for the MIC, Halliburton, ExxonMobil and the one percent in general, the rest of the country didn't like or want the war nor appreciate his profligate war making and spending.

Yes he is a republican. No, he isn't a conservative. He is the heir apparent to a vast ongoing criminal enterprise known as Bush
and responsible for more modern day misery and treachery than perhaps any other family in the world, save the Rothschilds.

He is fucking disgusting and so is anyone too stupid to understand the evil he represents, nevermind being a bumbling fool.
Check out his 3 plus million dollar "cabin" he is erecting at the compound in Maine, not even self-aware enough to delay the construction until after the election.

New home at Bush compound in Kennebunkport being built for potential White House candidate Jeb Bush - Nation - The Boston Globe

Contempt for human decency is for the most part common to both libertarians and conservatives; neither believe that, of course, but any objective analysis of libertarian/conservative dogma would indicate that to be the case.

Conservatives are the ones denigrating the term by their own vile words and actions.
There are vile conservatives. Just as there are vile liberals. Does it follow that we say that all conservatives and liberals are vile? And how are we defining "vile?" Too many people on here would say it's vile that somebody happens to disagree with them for the term to be taken seriously.

Contempt for human decency is for the most part common to both libertarians and conservatives; neither believe that, of course, but any objective analysis of libertarian/conservative dogma would indicate that to be the case.
Exhibit A: These groups of people do not share my beliefs so they hate humanity.

I mean he is very moderate to moderate for a Republican. I think he should be more interested in economics and should accordingly be more supported by the tea-party movement
A better question would be are there any republican presidential candidates with the courage to reject the errant social right and ridiculous fiscal conservatives to pursue an agenda predicated on sound, responsible governance.

Clearly the answer is ‘no.’

You're asking the wrong question. He IS a real Republican. He is NOT a conservative however.

If 40 million abortions is your standard of human decency, then you aren't even qualified to participate in the debate.

There are vile conservatives. Just as there are vile liberals. Does it follow that we say that all conservatives and liberals are vile? And how are we defining "vile?" Too many people on here would say it's vile that somebody happens to disagree with them for the term to be taken seriously.

Interesting that you had to redefine the term vile in order to make your specious point.

That says volumes.

If 40 million abortions is your standard of human decency, then you aren't even qualified to participate in the debate.

Conservative women also have abortions.

upload_2015-7-19_11-45-22.png

Guttmacher Institute State Data Center

upload_2015-7-19_11-49-8.png

Forum List

Back