Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

Still waiting for you to show how I am 'Anti-Christian' or Anti-Semitic' as you claim.

for Second time: are you pro christian and pro semitic? Maybe now that you are boxed in you want to claim you are neither pro or anti???? Ask me. Would I be afraid to tell you? What makes the liberal so afraid??

How am I boxed in? You claimed I was anti-Christian and anti-Semitic- I challenged you to show I was- you have been dancing away ever since.

Why are you anti-semitic?

When did I say that teaching morality doesn't work?

you said Christians had no more morality than any others so there was no point in teaching it, it was ineffective! Care to retract or runaway?

Nope didn't say that either. Wow- you would think someone who claimed to be a Christian wouldn't offer false testimony quite so lightly.

Here is what I actually said
Only that claiming to be Christian doesn't make someone moral- and there is no evidence that non-Christians are any less 'moral' than Christians.

I guess you are going to hell for lying....that is right out of the 10 Commandments....so much for morality....

there is no evidence that non-Christians are any less 'moral' than Christians.

so why bother teaching people that if they obey the 10 commandments they will be with loved ones in heaven for eternity if it does not make them more moral?? Does teaching people anything teach them anything or just a waste of time?? Should we bother to teach English since it makes them no better at it??

so why bother teaching people that if they obey the 10 commandments they will be with loved ones in heaven for eternity if it does not make them more moral?? Does teaching people anything teach them anything or just a waste of time?? Should we bother to teach English since it makes them no better at it??

"so why bother teaching people that if they obey the 10 commandments they will be with loved ones in heaven for eternity if it does not make them more moral??"

1) What does that have to do with my statement?:
there is no evidence that non-Christians are any less 'moral' than Christians
2)
I don't know why you think that everyone should be taught the 10 Commandments.
3) I don't know why you think that Christians will go to heaven just by following the 10 Commandments- while i don't believe your fairy tales- that is not what the New Testament says.
4) Jews however are supposed to follow the 10 Commandments- but they don't believe that they go to heaven just because they follow the 10 Commandments.
5) Why would teaching Hindu kids that they must believe in the god of the Bible- more 'moral'?

Many of the things listed in the 10 commandments- like do not kill- are universal- no one needs to be taught the 10 commandments in order to be taught that murder is immoral.
Others like make no graven images- is wildly interpreted differently- do you think it is immoral to make a grave image of Jesus?

If you want to teach children morality- then first agree on the morality and teach them it.

The 10 Commandments are both a moral code- and a religious code- some like the Sabath and having only one god are specific religious rules that are not part of our shared common morality.

Others like don't steal or don't kill- are.

We can- and do teach persons not to kill or steal with- and without religious books.

You want to equate teaching the 10 commandments with teaching people how to read.

And that frankly is just idiotic.

You claimed I said something- I am just pointing out you are lying.
if so why so afraid to tell us what the lie is?? What do you learn from your fear?

Nope didn't say that either. Wow- you would think someone who claimed to be a Christian wouldn't offer false testimony quite so lightly.

Here is what I actually said
Only that claiming to be Christian doesn't make someone moral- and there is no evidence that non-Christians are any less 'moral' than Christians.

I guess you are going to hell for lying....that is right out of the 10 Commandments....so much for morality....

so why bother raising kids to be Christians since it does no good according to you!! Might as well raise them to be Nazis or killers or Hindus- right??

Why are you such an anti-semite?
thread is pro Christian and pro semitic so why would the goofy liberal think I'm anti semitic?

Why do you despise the Jews?

What drove you to your anti-semitism?
thread is pro Christian and pro semitic so why would the goofy liberal think I'm anti semitic?

why do you despise Jews?

(this is a liberals idea of debate)

so why bother raising kids to be Christians since it does no good according to you!! Might as well raise them to be Nazis or killers or Hindus- right??

So you equate Hindu's with Nazi' and killers?

Wow.......just wow.

I presume that Christians raise their kids to be Christians for the same reasons Jews raise their kids to be Jews and Hindu's raise their kids to be Hindu's- because parents raise their kids in the same tradition that they belong to.

Why are you such an anti-semite?

why do you despise Jews?

(this is a liberals idea of debate)

(this is a contard's idea of debate)

I presume that Christians raise their kids to be Christians for the same reasons Jews raise their kids to be Jews and Hindu's raise their kids to be Hindu's- because parents raise their kids in the same tradition that they belong to.
but if they were as smart as you they would not waste their time because teaching them a religion based on morality does not make them more moral. See how your liberal religious bigotry forced you into a dumb position?

Forum List

Back