Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.

So you are, but you don’t like what it says about you. Got it.

anti Christian helps the "liberals" of today------LOVE ISLAM

LOL- why do Christian tards think that not believing in their sky fairy means we should love others who believe in sky fairies?

I don't love Christianity or Islam or Judaism- I respect the rights of all of their believers to live peacefully in the United States and not force their religion on myself or my family.

Do you not know the torrid history of the Reformation and Counter Reformation?
yes I know it. So?? when are you going to tell us what your point is? Are you afriaid to try

You were the one that claimed that morality comes from religion- then we narrowed it to you believing that morality comes from Christianity.

I was pointing out that Christian societies can be every bit as barbaric as Roman societies.

Pointing out Martin Luther's anti-semitism seems particularly on point right now in this thread.

LOL- why do Christian tards think that not believing in their sky fairy means we should love others who believe in sky fairies?

I don't love Christianity or Islam or Judaism- I respect the rights of all of their believers to live peacefully in the United States and not force their religion on myself or my family.

Its not about you. I will help you. Whether you want to believe it or not---
there is a very LONG STANDING ACTUAL ALLIANCE between muslims
and Christians-----IT IS HISTORIC and is the basis for the current (actually very long standing) concept of GLOBAL THEOCRATIC
GOVERNMENT which is actually now being touted by the POPE--(no less).

There was a time in history when MUCH of the "civilized" world was
"REICHS". The caliphates were REICHS and the HOLY ROMAN empire
was a REICH. The two----caliphate reich and holy roman empire reich---
CONTROLLED THE WORLD and were----whether you believe it or not----
THEY COMPLEMENTED each other. Hatred of others-----including Buddhists, hindus, jews, "pagans" is part and parcel of the
REICH/CALIPHATE system of world governance. Going back to that
system is a REALLY BIG MOVEMENT-----RIGHT NOW!!!!! It is no. coincidence that World war II----Nazism was allied with islam. ----and---for that matter------so was Italy. The Nazi literature of world war II and
BEFORE world war II--------was VERY PRO ARAB/MUSLIM The reason I know is because I read it long ago. Muslims I have known---long ago---educated in Islamic lands-----made a BIG ISSUE of their "alliance" with
Christians and how utterly disgusting are HINDUS (not just jews)

and Christians-----IT IS HISTORIC and is the basis for the current (actually very long standing) concept of GLOBAL THEOCRATIC

THEY COMPLEMENTED each other. Hatred of others-----including Buddhists, hindus, jews, "pagans" is part and parcel of the
system is a REALLY BIG MOVEMENT-----RIGHT NOW!!!!! It is no. coincidence that World war II----Nazism was allied with islam. ----and---for that matter------so was Italy. The Nazi literature of world war II and
BEFORE world war II--------was VERY PRO ARAB/MUSLIM The reason I know is because I read it long ago. Muslims I have known---long ago---educated in Islamic lands-----made a BIG ISSUE of their "alliance" with

So the Muslims and the Pope are busy trying to take over the world again- from the disgusting Hindus?

I was just trying to edit down your spewing of words with bizarre formatting feel free to correct me if I somehow missed whatever the hell your point was in that word salad you tossed out there.

So the Muslims and the Pope are busy trying to take over the world again- from the disgusting Hindus?

I was just trying to edit down your spewing of words with bizarre formatting feel free to correct me if I somehow missed whatever the hell your point was in that word salad you tossed out there.

whether you want to believe it or not------there is a movement afoot which
ADVOCATES WORLD WIDE MONOTHEISTIC THEOCRATIC
GOVERNMENT. Very interestingly----INDONESIA is an example of such
an experiment. In that system "HINDU" is grudgingly given a pass----the sophist reasoning is that the various ""gods" are, simply, "manifestations"
of the ONE GOD (really-----I kid you not----that is how allowing Hinduism to exist----for now-----is justified----it is ALSO a real historic bit
of sophistry left over from the MOGHUL EMPIRE----actual real "scholars"
THUNK IT UP )

they are anti-anything they don't agree with
one day it's one thing, the next day it's something esle
and they are hypocrites

and they are hypocrites

true------remember the hippies of the 60s? EVERY DEMONSTRATION
against ANTHING attracted thousands of FERVENT supporters of "GOD-KNOWS-
WHAT"

and they are hypocrites

WHAT"
especially the college kids that think they will change the world/get rid of cancer/find the holy grail/etc

I was pointing out that Christian societies can be every bit as barbaric as Roman societies.
??? actually there weren't a lot of Roman societies mostly just one and mostly based on military conquest plunder murder rape and enslavement whereas Christian societies were based on love and 10 Commandments, Do you understand now?

and they are hypocrites

WHAT"
actually they were supporters of the anti war movement and communism, and did succeed in taking over academia and turning it 95% libcommie

I would prefer parents don't force religion- or non-religion on their kids.

so if the kids walk out the door and kill someone you'd say cool that they had no morality. It's my parenting style; too bad about the dead guy!

So if the kids are taught that Jesus is their savior and walk out the door and kill someone, you'd say it's okay that they killed someone- because Jesus is their savior. The dead guy doesn't matter anyway because he is either in heaven or in hell.

Both patriarchal religions are totalitarian if allowed to be. I'm all for secular laws protecting us from both of them.
figures that a liberal would want protection from Christian morality!!

Why wouldn't a Conservative Jew want protection from Christian morality being imposed upon him? Or a Conservative atheist?

I just wonder why you think that in America- you have the right to impose your particular flavor of religion on everyone else?

??? actually there weren't a lot of Roman societies mostly just one and mostly based on military conquest plunder murder rape and enslavement whereas Christian societies were based on love and 10 Commandments, Do you understand now?

Well lets look at those 'Christian societies based upon 'love and the 10 Commandments- starting with the first real Christian society- which was - ta da Rome.

There was Constantine's invasion of the Eastern Roman Empire- and his execution of the Christian emperor there.

And then Constantine the 2nd invaded Christian Italy- Western Rome.

Not seeing a lot of 'love and 10 Commandments there.

What about later 'Christian societies'?

Like the Inquisition as part of the Counter Reformation?
The massacre of the Cathars in Southern France by Catholics for not being the right kind of Christians?
The massacre of the Huegonots?
The expulsion of the Jews from Spain? From England?

Christian societies have participated in some of the most immoral events in history.

This doesn't mean that all Christians are bad- or immoral.

Only that claiming to be Christian doesn't make someone moral- and there is no evidence that non-Christians are any less 'moral' than Christians.

whether you want to believe it or not------there is a movement afoot which
ADVOCATES WORLD WIDE MONOTHEISTIC THEOCRATIC
GOVERNMENT. Very interestingly----INDONESIA is an example of such
an experiment. In that system "HINDU" is grudgingly given a pass----the sophist reasoning is that the various ""gods" are, simply, "manifestations"
of the ONE GOD (really-----I kid you not----that is how allowing Hinduism to exist----for now-----is justified----it is ALSO a real historic bit
of sophistry left over from the MOGHUL EMPIRE----actual real "scholars"
THUNK IT UP )

LOL.....

That is funny.

Forum List

Back