Zone1 Dems Panic Blacks Voting for Trump!

I love that it’s lost on our resident scholar that “protecting whites” from woke policies is apparently racist but the same woke policies that disadvantage white is someone not “racist”.

Trump derangement syndrome is colorblind.
Affirmative action is the perfect example: It’s racist to object to the woke policy of prioritizing blacks over whites when it comes to jobs and promotions, but NOT racist to support work policies that disadvantage whites.

Bigotry is fine with leftists as long as it’s practiced againt the “bad” people: whites, Christians, and Jews. It’s wrong when it’s practiced against the “good“ people: blacks, illegal aliens, and Muslims.

Affirmative action is the perfect example: It’s racist to object to the woke policy of prioritizing blacks over whites when it comes to jobs and promotions, but NOT racist to support work policies that disadvantage whites.

Bigotry is fine with leftists as long as it’s practiced againt the “bad” people: whites, Christians, and Jews. It’s wrong when it’s practiced against the “good“ people: blacks, illegal aliens, and Muslims.
This is partially the reason the left now rejects “colorblindness”. Because if you judge these policies free from color it’s obvious they are discriminatory and bigoted in nature. But if they are put in the context of woke internationality, then people can rationalize the bigotry of these policies

Blacks are looking around big democrat controlled cities and watching Illegal, unvetted, unvaxxed Invaders being put up in hotels, handed debit cards and cell phones by democrat Mayors and saying

WTF!!!!???

And that's all you guys want. You don't have any real interests in the issues blacks face, you just want to fool enough blacks into voting for trump so you can impose this:

MAGA Admits Racism Exists With Plans To Protect White People From 'Woke' Policies​

the level of irony in your post considering the party you support is astronomical ..

Blacks are looking around big democrat controlled cities and watching Illegal, unvetted, unvaxxed Invaders being put up in hotels, handed debit cards and cell phones by democrat Mayors and saying

WTF!!!!???
No that's what whites are saying backs are saying.

I keep posting the stats of Biden's collapsing support among Blacks and Hispanics. The Trump haters give the usual response. :lalala:

Trump supporters are very careful to hide just how racist and anti abortion they are.

“I actually think there’s wisdom in cloaking some of your power levels and maybe some of the things that you’re trying to do, and then once you secure power, and you have it, you govern in a more extreme position,” Wolfe said. “I think Trump is one of the first Republican candidates I’ve ever seen in my lifetime who has done that.”

“Power levels,” a popular term in online far-right and white supremacist circles, refers to the degree of a person’s extremism or radicalization. It’s most often used when discussing the need to “hide your power levels” while infiltrating mainstream conservative and Republican organizations.

Liberals losing their shit over the most mundane things. They are all convinced it’s an elaborate conspiracy and that they have the ability to decode the actual meaning.

Forum List

Back