Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I don't think the liberal community is more anti-Semitic than in times past. But, it's obviously more acceptable to be open about it.

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.
what goals for example?

I am neither anti semetic or anti christian. Just because I dont like some pompous ass bible thumper trying to tell me what to do doest mean I am anti christian.

I can not label Liberals into one group. You have several, groups, some are anti black and some anti white, and yet some are self loathing. Another group are just plain brain washed and hold the leaders are Heros and their word is law. The just do not have the ability to reason or understand the other side of a subject. They tend to use slurs and race baiting, many appear on this board as black people but are white or sheetheads. The also post in a so called black dialect which comes out stupid in any race. Its like if you all are from the South that you would use the words, ain't hill folk, holler, and bs like that. We don't talk that way or write that way Black, White or what ever. Could write more but it get to long and my meds would run out.

It's just you. Because it's always you.

Liberals made sure the right to worship as one chooses was the first thing laid down in the Constitution. So there you go. Don't you.

But you are pro-Muslim no matter what backward beliefs they have.

I am neither anti semetic or anti christian. Just because I dont like some pompous ass bible thumper trying to tell me what to do doest mean I am anti christian.
You are anti-white and anti-Christian by extension.

Christians arent all white. You sound like another dumb monkey.

Ummmm..... pretty sure that's not true.

charles-blake-caro-603x377.jpg

They've always been God haters, they're just out of the closet now.

I don't get it...I live on the same planet as you and never had a "pompous ass bible thumper" as you call it try and tell me anything....throwback.....that's what I mean by throwback.....you are stuck in the 60's or something....

The radical American Left through media, institutions of higher learning--and now public schools--does indeed promote atheism and denounce Christianity and God at every turn. For them, destroying God is an intellectual exercise; one that runs parallel to the dethroning of the traditional human family, patriotic self, human self identity. I believe the most intellectually elite are indeed aware of the historical fire they are playing with, but seek victory over survival.

The radical American Left through media, institutions of higher learning--and now public schools--does indeed promote atheism and denounce Christianity and God at every turn. For them, destroying God is an intellectual exercise; one that runs parallel to the dethroning of the traditional human family, patriotic self, human self identity. I believe the most intellectually elite are indeed aware of the historical fire they are playing with, but seek victory over survival.

Cute rant, but actually the OP says "Liberals".

I don't get it...I live on the same planet as you and never had a "pompous ass bible thumper" as you call it try and tell me anything....throwback.....that's what I mean by throwback.....you are stuck in the 60's or something....
Good for you and I didnt ask you to get it. I have been accosted by bible thumpers so thats why I dont like bible thumpers.

Good for you and I didnt ask you to get it. I have though so thats why I dont like bible thumpers.

Wouldn't thumping a bible be considered a sin?

Forum List

Back