Zone1 Dems Panic Blacks Voting for Trump!

Democrats are always panicking. Everything is the end of the world. Everything is a total boot stamping on the human face for ever. These are folks who curl up in the fetal position when they hear the wrong pronoun.

What do black people have to lose? Black people have been voting for Democrats for 90 years. More than a half a century after segregation ended they are still disadvantaged by it?

The Republican Party was started to free the slaves. But in the early twentieth century black people started voting for the party that had always kept them down. And where are they today? Go figure.

“The Democratic Party didn’t welcome blacks then, and it wasn’t until 1924 that blacks were even permitted to attend Democratic conventions in any official capacity. Most blacks lived in the South, where they were mostly prevented from voting at all.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/04/blacks-and-the-democratic-party/

You white "experts" on non-white voting make me laugh.
Voting is sort of white thing. You black “experts” on voting are totally culturally appropriating my culture.

“The integration of democracy in Africa is a topic some academic scholars place to have occurred in fairly recent history, as a result of historical processes like decolonization and the collapse of communism.[4]”

Democracy in Africa - Wikipedia.

Minorities voting and supporting Trump brings out the racist in most every elitist Democrat and their media.

It makes the Democrat freeloaders/race baiters sprinkled around the USMB far more obvious as well..😉

Minorities voting and supporting Trump brings out the racist in most every elitist Democrat and their media.

It makes the Democrat freeloaders/race baiters sprinkled around the USMB far more obvious as well..😉
The annual election year white right-wing delusion. Minorities will not be supporting trump in any type of majority. Trump will get 10-12 percent and you guys will think that's great.

Not true.
Democrats may be able to fool all minority voters some of the time and even fool some all the time. However the Dems have to deliver on all the wonderful promises they make before the election or eventually a good number of minority voters will wake up and not vote for Democrats.

It is impossible to fool all the minority voters all the time.

The annual election year white right-wing delusion. Minorities will not be supporting trump in any type of majority. Trump will get 10-12 percent and you guys will think that's great.
Eh, they will because of people exactly like you..

Eh, they will because of people exactly like you..
Wrong. You see this is your problem, you are white and you are hoping to get enough blacks to vote for trump or republicans so that you can implement your racist agenda. I am black. I know black people, not imaginary blacks who you make up who want to support the right wing white nationalist agenda. Blacks will not be turning Republican because blacks like me stand opposed to the white racism in your party. Trump will get the same amount of support he got last time from blacks. Blacks will choose not to vote before they vote for trump, and you won't be getting any votes except a few impetuous young black voters who will not think things through before they shoot themselves in the foot.

Wrong. You see this is your problem, you are white and you are hoping to get enough blacks to vote for trump or republicans so that you can implement your racist agenda. I am black. I know black people, not imaginary blacks who you make up who want to support the right wing white nationalist agenda. Blacks will not be turning Republican because blacks like me stand opposed to the white racism in your party. Trump will get the same amount of support he got last time from blacks. Blacks will choose not to vote before they vote for trump, and you won't be getting any votes except a few impetuous young black voters who will not think things through before they shoot themselves in the foot.
You promote racism for the Democrat Party, you are the problem that doesn’t want solutions.

You are the problem. You imagine that I am promoting racism while you post racist garbage all day long.
I imagine .. 😂

Nope .. you are full throttle on promoting racist accusations for your race baiting Democrat Party and much like them .. zero solutions with full dedication to racist lies.

Face it, you are the problem because you oppose solutions and would rather have Blacks suffer under the boot of the Democrat Party.

Btw.. I post maybe 3hrs. a week on average ..

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back