Is it any wonder that the Irish are the strongest European supporters of the the Palestinians?

Today, the Irish live in the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The troubles of the early 1900s occurred in United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The troubles of the late 20th century occurred in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Last edited:
It would be just be nice if all the hate stopped. I cannot imagine the mindset of a person who plants a bomb in a pub, or straps a bomb to his chest, to kill innocent men, women and children. I just think that should end. I don't care about justifications.

...Well, you don't represent all of us...
True.

Merely most of us, based upon Gallup polls taken during the Summer 2014 Gaza War.

Close enough for gubmint work.

...and being wrong is your problem.
Hell, I'm right-as-rain about this.

And I enjoy the hell outta serving-up that simple truth.

Your problem is that you can't deal with that particular truth.

Your cross to bear, not mine.

You mean this poll? Guess you aren't a young American.

"Latest Gallup Poll Shows Young Americans Overwhelmingly Support Palestine"

Latest Gallup Poll Shows Young Americans Overwhelmingly Support Palestine
Young Americans?

I was talking about ALL Americans.

Young, Old and In-Between.

Cherry-picking only the data you want?

Not surprising, given the disingenuous nature of pro-Palestinian propaganda shills.

Still trying to drive a wedge between America and Israel, Abdul?

Ain't gonna happen.

It isn't feasible (nor necessary) to change the minds of old folks like yourself, brainwashed by the Zionists for decades, to support Israel. The Irish, and European people in general, were still 90%-100% behind Israel 2-3 decades ago, Holocaust guilt and all that. It was the young of 20-30 years ago, that the Zionists were unable to continue brainwashing, and the televised Israeli violence perpetrated on the non-Jews that turned Europe around. It will happen in the U.S. as well, in my opinion.
The reason for all of this is that the Leftish teachers are brainwashing the young people of today telling them America and Israel are evil, and the Palestinians should be the ones in charge of the entire land which makes up Israel. You never read about the Leftists condemning what your brethren are doing, Mr. S., to the other people around the world. For that they keep their mouths shut, the same as posters here championing the Palestinians all the time because they think they have some villa or land in Israel that the Jews took away from them.

I think the Palestinians lost all my sympathy somewhere along the line, when they wouldn't stop blowing up pizza restaurants and malls. Now they are shooting rockets into Israel, and there is no way to convince them to stop. The Palestinians do not want peace, all they want is war.

Also, when I saw Palestinians dancing on the streets with joy on 9/11, I figured they don't deserve my sympathy.

Terrorists attract terrorists :dunno:

In other words.... birds of a feather fly together.

In other words, you support oppression and colonization. And, believe that the oppressed and colonized should accept their fate. Just be honest, that;s what you believe.

No

I am saying that some Irish, (not all by a long shot) feel a sympathy towards the Palis and their terrorist methods.

They understand how being oppressed feel.
Also, when I saw Palestinians dancing on the streets with joy on 9/11, I figured they don't deserve my sympathy.

You mean like the Mossad agents filming it and PM Bibi saying" this is good".

True.

Merely most of us, based upon Gallup polls taken during the Summer 2014 Gaza War.

Young Americans?

Not surprising, given the disingenuous nature of pro-Palestinian propaganda shills.

Ain't gonna happen.

It isn't feasible (nor necessary) to change the minds of old folks like yourself, brainwashed by the Zionists for decades, to support Israel...
Brainwashed by the Zionists? You're a right-nasty wee little git, who knows very little about his counterparts, and tries (and fails) to discredit them.

...The Irish, and European people in general, were still 90%-100% behind Israel 2-3 decades ago, Holocaust guilt and all that...
True.

...It was the young of 20-30 years ago, that the Zionists were unable to continue brainwashing...
There was no brainwashing to begin with, consequently, there is was no brainwashing to continue.

...and the televised Israeli violence perpetrated on the non-Jews that turned Europe around...
Nobody likes to see people getting hurt.

It is also possible to skew the news sufficiently, by not showing violence and threat-vectors posed by The Other Side, to re-awaken latent anti-semitism.

...It will happen in the U.S. as well, in my opinion.
Doubtful.

We don't much like Muslims here, as a collective.

9-11 took care of that for us, for some generations to come.

The Euros were dumb enough to let enough Muslims in the door so that now they have to pay attention to them, or face rioting, such as we've seen in Paris, etc.

We, on the other hand, can learn from the mistakes of the Euros, and not put ourselves into such an awkward, hobbling position.

Of course,
True.

Young Americans?

Ain't gonna happen.

It isn't feasible (nor necessary) to change the minds of old folks like yourself, brainwashed by the Zionists for decades, to support Israel. The Irish, and European people in general, were still 90%-100% behind Israel 2-3 decades ago, Holocaust guilt and all that. It was the young of 20-30 years ago, that the Zionists were unable to continue brainwashing, and the televised Israeli violence perpetrated on the non-Jews that turned Europe around. It will happen in the U.S. as well, in my opinion.
The reason for all of this is that the Leftish teachers are brainwashing the young people of today telling them America and Israel are evil, and the Palestinians should be the ones in charge of the entire land which makes up Israel. You never read about the Leftists condemning what your brethren are doing, Mr. S., to the other people around the world. For that they keep their mouths shut, the same as posters here championing the Palestinians all the time because they think they have some villa or land in Israel that the Jews took away from them.

No need for brainwashing, the daily news does the educating vis-a-vis Israel.

The Irish and Europeans generally like the U.S., talking out your arse as usual Hoss?

Which countries don t like America and which do Pew Research Center

Leftists in Europe are the biggest critics of Islamist violence, Charlie Hebdo is a far left publication you dunce. Oh, the ignorance.

Who are my brethren Hoss?

The European people support the Palestinians because it is the right thing to do. Europeans do not care if it is Israel or ISIS and their ilk that are murdering children.

True.

Actually latest polls show support American for Isrsel is at record highs, as it has always been. Quit jerking yourself to nothing.

But you are cool with the Israeli's killing 500 or so children in Gaza in a little more than a month. Shows what brainwashing can do.

True.

Actually latest polls show support American for Isrsel is at record highs, as it has always been. Quit jerking yourself to nothing.

The point is, the next generation of Americans will view the conflict more like the Europeans do. But your pea brain can't quite grasp the implications. By the way, do you ever respond without incivility or outright abusiveness, punk.

But you are cool with the Israeli's killing 500 or so children in Gaza in a little more than a month. Shows what brainwashing can do.
Did Israel kill those children?

Or did Hamas kill those children?

By intentionally positioning war-assets (operations centers, staging areas, rocket-launchers, terror-tunnels, munitions caches, combat units, etc.) in too close a proximity to Palestinian civilian populations, in a vain attempt to either (1) cause the Israelis to hesitate to strike those assets or (2) blame the Israelis for collateral civilian casualties caused by Hamas' of such war-assets.

Israel killed those children you idiot. It's like saying Assad didn't kill civilians because the rebels were hiding among the civilians.

But you are cool that Palestinians slaughtered tens of thousands of Christians in Lebanon? How many Palestines have these savages attempted to create and failed? Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Israel...

Last edited:
True.

The point is, the next generation of Americans will view the conflict more like the Europeans do. But your pea brain can't quite grasp the implications. By the way, do you ever respond without incivility or outright abusiveness, punk.

Yeah? You have this crystal jihadi ball and already now how people are going to think 30 years from now? Ha ha ha.

The next generation will view the conflict the same way as the previous ones. That's how it works, people get older and wiser and realize the lies they've been fed when they were younger and more susceptible. America has been pro Israel for many generations since 1948 and will continue to be so.

And don't forget, there will be no "conflict" by then. Israel will have already rightfully annexed Judeah and Samaria, but if you want to keep jerking yourself off to this fantasy of the destruction of Israel long after you're desd, be my guest.

But you are cool that Palstinians slaughtered over tens of thousands of Christians in Lebanon?

Why would I "be cool" with Palestinians slaughtering anyone? However, most of the Christian casualties were at the hands of other Lebanese, not the Palestinians. Per capita the Palestinians had the highest losses since they were in crowded refugee camps.

Lebanon suffers heavy casualties from seven years of civil war and Israel s invasion - CSMonitor.com

True.

Yeah? You have this crystal jihadi ball and already now how people are going to think 30 years from now? Ha ha ha.

The next generation will view the conflict the same way as the previous ones. That's how it works, people get older and wiser and realize the lies they've been fed when they were younger and more susceptible. America has been pro Israel for many generations since 1948 and will continue to be so.

And don't forget, there will be no "conflict" by then. Israel will have already rightfully annexed Judeah and Samaria, but if you want to keep jerking yourself off to this fantasy of the destruction of Israel long after you're desd, be my guest.

In Europe, when the news became less one-sided in favor of the Israelis, the people had a generational change and now most Europeans support the Palestinian cause. I postulate that the same will happen in the U.S. given the results of polls which so that younger Americans support the Palestinian cause. It was much the same with respect to South Africa. As younger Americans began to understand the dynamics of the situation, support started shifting to the ANC as these younger Americans grew up.

Who has said anything about the "destruction" of Israel?

Forum List

Back