Is it any wonder that the Irish are the strongest European supporters of the the Palestinians?

I saw on the news a video of an Irish Catholic mob murder two policemen. That turned me against the IRA, permanently.

But the murder of many more Catholic civilians on Bloody Sunday 1972 by the British did not turn you away from the British.

Last edited:
Terrorists attract terrorists :dunno:

In other words.... birds of a feather fly together.

In other words, you support oppression and colonization. And, believe that the oppressed and colonized should accept their fate. Just be honest, that;s what you believe.
Nahhhhhhh...

The Irish did, indeed, fight the Brits, because the Brits had no claim to the land, and because they were largely absentee landlords, and the American People did, indeed, support the Irish in their struggle, for the most part...

The Palestinians do, indeed, fight the Jews, even though the Jews had a prior claim to the land, and even though the Jews live there, and the American People do, indeed, support the Jews in their struggle, for the most part...

Why?

Because the Irish are a huge part of who we are as a nation, and because they're Christian, just like us, and because we like Christians far better than we like Muslims, and, for that matter, because we like Jews far better than we like Muslims, too...

Inconsistent?

Yep.

Hypocritical?

Yep.

Do we care?

Nope.

Why?

Because it pleases us that it be thus.

Well, you don't represent all of us, and being wrong is your problem.

...Well, you don't represent all of us...
True.

Merely most of us, based upon Gallup polls taken during the Summer 2014 Gaza War.

Close enough for gubmint work.

...and being wrong is your problem.
Hell, I'm right-as-rain about this.

And I enjoy the hell outta serving-up that simple truth.

Your problem is that you can't deal with that particular truth.

Your cross to bear, not mine.

I know there's a long history in Ireland, but all I knew at the time I saw that video was that two young men were being torn apart by an angry mob. That kind of thing doesn't ever leave you. After that, I opposed all violence in Ireland by both sides.

True.

Merely most of us, based upon Gallup polls taken during the Summer 2014 Gaza War.

You mean this poll? Guess you aren't a young American.

"Latest Gallup Poll Shows Young Americans Overwhelmingly Support Palestine"

Latest Gallup Poll Shows Young Americans Overwhelmingly Support Palestine

I know there's a long history in Ireland, but all I knew at the time I saw that video was that two young men were being torn apart by an angry mob. That kind of thing doesn't ever leave you. After that, I opposed all violence in Ireland by both sides.

But, you tended to support the mass murder of Catholics by the British police/soldiers and were distressed by the Catholic people's response. Very fair.

I remember the days when Irish-Americans were actually sending money to the Irish Republican Army, and the American government did nothing about it.

Why should the U.S. have prevented Irish-Americans from sending money to the Irish freedom fighters? Did/does the U.S. believe that British colonization/oppression of the Irish was justified? Just a simple question.
For the same reason that Muslims who send money to Muslim terrorist groups are arrested and put in prison. Same reason.

What reason is that? Because the U.S. supported the murder of Catholics by the British?

Only one tiny problem Abdul they are not the Irish, they are the bog runners that came from elsewhere and took over the 5 counties. Religious extremists that were the minority and despised by everyone else and so were castigated constantly. They called on the British government to help them and when things did not turn out as they wanted they turned to violence against innocent children. See the similarities between the bog runners of Northern Ireland and the Palestinian arab muslims.

By the way the Irish come from Erse to the south as shown on this map

images

Green is Ireland or Erse, yellow is Northern Ireland

Just like the Palestinians the IRA have destroyed the country and wrecked the economy all for religious extremism. The Catholic enclaves are no different to gaza after an Israeli attack.

No wonder at all.
To the Degree the Irish had/have a Persecution complex, and themselves were Terrorists, of course they support the PalestinKians.

Let us know if there's Any specific issue you want to excerpt and debate.
LOL.
All you do is Cut-and-Paste/Spam here.

Yaawwwwwwnn.
`

So, you believe that the British did not persecute the Irish (it's just an Irish complex). And, you believe that the Irish that resisted British occupation were terrorists rather than freedom fighters. It makes it clear why you support Israel. You have cognitive dissonance.

No it was the catholics that persecuted the Protestants and the British. Don't spout propaganda when you know nothing at all about the causes. The catholics were the occupiers and invaders who called in the British to stop the Protestants treating them like dirt. I lived through most of the Troubles and I still live in an IRA safe area, were the terrorists came on holiday.

I remember the days when Irish-Americans were actually sending money to the Irish Republican Army, and the American government did nothing about it.

Why should the U.S. have prevented Irish-Americans from sending money to the Irish freedom fighters? Did/does the U.S. believe that British colonization/oppression of the Irish was justified? Just a simple question.

What freedom fighters, they were just thugs and murderers that deserved to be killed by the British army. I bet you don't even know when the troubles started and what started them ?

In other words, you support oppression and colonization. And, believe that the oppressed and colonized should accept their fate. Just be honest, that;s what you believe.

Who do you think ploughed £billions into providing work for the Northern Irish, and built them a world class shipyard that they destroyed because of their terrorism. Even today the Falls road is a bomb site and shows that the terrorists do not want freedom just incessant war.

Irish-American Catholics who supported IRA terrorism were violating basic tenets of the Catholic faith. And I know that included a lot if Irish-American priests. The whole situation was an embarrassment to all Irish-American Catholics who believe in law and order, and I'm glad its over.
Over.I wonder if the cops would have taken no notice of people collecting for ISIS

No wonder at all.
To the Degree the Irish had/have a Persecution complex, and themselves were Terrorists, of course they support the PalestinKians.

Let us know if there's Any specific issue you want to excerpt and debate.
LOL.
All you do is Cut-and-Paste/Spam here.

Yaawwwwwwnn.
`

So, you believe that the British did not persecute the Irish (it's just an Irish complex). And, you believe that the Irish that resisted British occupation were terrorists rather than freedom fighters. It makes it clear why you support Israel. You have cognitive dissonance.
I believe the Irish had a legitimate beef with the British.

I do not agree that planting bombs and killing people was necessary.

Ultimately, there was a peaceful solution.

The Irish Republican Army should have followed the example of Ghandi and used peaceful negotiation rather than terrorism.

They had no beef with the British as the British went in at their request of the Catholics, when the British army refused to run the Protestants out of Northern Ireland and give control to the Catholics they started bombing civilians.

But, you tended to support the mass murder of Catholics by the British police/soldiers and were distressed by the Catholic people's response. Very fair.

They were mindless psychopathic murderers using the Catholic religion as a front, even the pope denounced them. The IRA terrorists deserved to be killed, and the British army was constrained from doing so.

The one oasis of peace then was the Kincora Boys Club where sectarian hatred was put to one side whilst they buggered young boys, and not a Muslim in sight

They were mindless psychopathic murderers using the Catholic religion as a front, even the pope denounced them. The IRA terrorists deserved to be killed, and the British army was constrained from doing so.
Your avin a larf scrounger, believe a pope ha ha ha. The IRA was provided with safe havens, weapon storage and recruits by the catholic church

Who do you think ploughed £billions into providing work for the Northern Irish, and built them a world class shipyard that they destroyed because of their terrorism. Even today the Falls road is a bomb site and shows that the terrorists do not want freedom just incessant war.
How many catholics worked in said shipyard scrounger?

True.

Young Americans?

I was talking about ALL Americans.

Young, Old and In-Between.

Cherry-picking only the data you want?

Not surprising, given the disingenuous nature of pro-Palestinian propaganda shills.

Still trying to drive a wedge between America and Israel, Abdul?

Ain't gonna happen.

True.

Young Americans?

Not surprising, given the disingenuous nature of pro-Palestinian propaganda shills.

Ain't gonna happen.

It isn't feasible (nor necessary) to change the minds of old folks like yourself, brainwashed by the Zionists for decades, to support Israel. The Irish, and European people in general, were still 90%-100% behind Israel 2-3 decades ago, Holocaust guilt and all that. It was the young of 20-30 years ago, that the Zionists were unable to continue brainwashing, and the televised Israeli violence perpetrated on the non-Jews that turned Europe around. It will happen in the U.S. as well, in my opinion.

Last edited:
True.

Young Americans?

Ain't gonna happen.

It isn't feasible (nor necessary) to change the minds of old folks like yourself, brainwashed by the Zionists for decades, to support Palestine. The Irish, and European people in general, were still 90%-100% behind Israel 2-3 decades ago, Holocaust guilt and all that. It was the young of 20-30 years ago, that the Zionists were unable to continue brainwashing, and the televised Israeli violence perpetrated on the non-Jews that turned Europe around. It will happen in the U.S. as well, in my opinion.

What country do the Irish live in, and what country were the troubles in. Lets see if you can find the answers

Forum List

Back