Is it any wonder that the Irish are the strongest European supporters of the the Palestinians?

But you are cool with the Israeli's killing 500 or so children in Gaza in a little more than a month. Shows what brainwashing can do.

But you are cool that Palstinians slaughtered over tens of thousands of Christians in Lebanon?

Why would I "be cool" with Palestinians slaughtering anyone? However, most of the Christian casualties were at the hands of other Lebanese, not the Palestinians. Per capita the Palestinians had the highest losses since they were in crowded refugee camps.

Lebanon suffers heavy casualties from seven years of civil war and Israel s invasion - CSMonitor.com

You are a liar extra ordinaire. The Palestinians attempted to create a Palestine in Jordan, where they were supposed to during the mandate, the Jordanians killed tens of thousands of them and expelled a large number of them into Lebanon. There Arafat and his good initiated a civil war with the Christians in an attempt to create a Palestine there. They were among the most notorious and brutal killers of Christians in Lebanon.

Today, the Irish live in the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The troubles of the early 1900s occurred in United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The troubles of the late 20th century occurred in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Do they indeed , now were did the Irish terrorists live who bombed women and children so they could rule the 6 counties ? And what is that part of Ireland called today ?

True.

Merely most of us, based upon Gallup polls taken during the Summer 2014 Gaza War.

Close enough for gubmint work.

Hell, I'm right-as-rain about this.

And I enjoy the hell outta serving-up that simple truth.

Your problem is that you can't deal with that particular truth.

Your cross to bear, not mine.

You mean this poll? Guess you aren't a young American.

"Latest Gallup Poll Shows Young Americans Overwhelmingly Support Palestine"

Latest Gallup Poll Shows Young Americans Overwhelmingly Support Palestine

Actually latest polls show support American for Isrsel is at record highs, as it has always been. Quit jerking yourself to nothing.

The point is, the next generation of Americans will view the conflict more like the Europeans do. But your pea brain can't quite grasp the implications. By the way, do you ever respond without incivility or outright abusiveness, punk.

Yeah? You have this crystal jihadi ball and already now how people are going to think 30 years from now? Ha ha ha.

The next generation will view the conflict the same way as the previous ones. That's how it works, people get older and wiser and realize the lies they've been fed when they were younger and more susceptible. America has been pro Israel for many generations since 1948 and will continue to be so.

And don't forget, there will be no "conflict" by then. Israel will have already rightfully annexed Judeah and Samaria, but if you want to keep jerking yourself off to this fantasy of the destruction of Israel long after you're desd, be my guest.

In Europe, when the news became less one-sided in favor of the Israelis, the people had a generational change and now most Europeans support the Palestinian cause. I postulate that the same will happen in the U.S. given the results of polls which so that younger Americans support the Palestinian cause. It was much the same with respect to South Africa. As younger Americans began to understand the dynamics of the situation, support started shifting to the ANC as these younger Americans grew up.

Who has said anything about the "destruction" of Israel?

Ha ha ha. You got it all wrong. In Europe the Muslims invaded and with the invasion came the anti semtism and the anti Israel news. The next geneation of Europeans will not be so anti Israel and will look at Israel as their ally. The Europeans are starting to wake up and realize what the filth of Islam has done to them. And you know what happens when Europeans get pissed off right?

Italy or the Sicilians will not be able to stop an ISIS terror attempt or an attack on the Vatican, but once it happens, all bets will be off, and a modern crusade that you Moooslems have been begging for will begin. :clap:

Of course,
True.

Merely most of us, based upon Gallup polls taken during the Summer 2014 Gaza War.

Young Americans?

I was talking about ALL Americans.

Young, Old and In-Between.

Cherry-picking only the data you want?

Not surprising, given the disingenuous nature of pro-Palestinian propaganda shills.

Still trying to drive a wedge between America and Israel, Abdul?

Ain't gonna happen.

It isn't feasible (nor necessary) to change the minds of old folks like yourself, brainwashed by the Zionists for decades, to support Israel. The Irish, and European people in general, were still 90%-100% behind Israel 2-3 decades ago, Holocaust guilt and all that. It was the young of 20-30 years ago, that the Zionists were unable to continue brainwashing, and the televised Israeli violence perpetrated on the non-Jews that turned Europe around. It will happen in the U.S. as well, in my opinion.
The reason for all of this is that the Leftish teachers are brainwashing the young people of today telling them America and Israel are evil, and the Palestinians should be the ones in charge of the entire land which makes up Israel. You never read about the Leftists condemning what your brethren are doing, Mr. S., to the other people around the world. For that they keep their mouths shut, the same as posters here championing the Palestinians all the time because they think they have some villa or land in Israel that the Jews took away from them.

No need for brainwashing, the daily news does the educating vis-a-vis Israel.

The Irish and Europeans generally like the U.S., talking out your arse as usual Hoss?

Which countries don t like America and which do Pew Research Center

Leftists in Europe are the biggest critics of Islamist violence, Charlie Hebdo is a far left publication you dunce. Oh, the ignorance.

Who are my brethren Hoss?

The European people support the Palestinians because it is the right thing to do. Europeans do not care if it is Israel or ISIS and their ilk that are murdering children.

You mean the ISLAMONAZI controlled daily news that posts pictures of dead Serbians and pass them of as arab muslims from palestine. Or bombed out houses from Bierut and Syria and say they are in gaza.

The leftis in Europe are the ones defending and supporting ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM and Charlie hebdo was ultra right wing.

The muslims

The European people dont support the muslims, they detest them and want them all out of Europe. And this goes double for the arab muslims in gaza. Take it from a European that hears what other Europeans are saying every day.

True.

Actually latest polls show support American for Isrsel is at record highs, as it has always been. Quit jerking yourself to nothing.

The point is, the next generation of Americans will view the conflict more like the Europeans do. But your pea brain can't quite grasp the implications. By the way, do you ever respond without incivility or outright abusiveness, punk.

Yeah? You have this crystal jihadi ball and already now how people are going to think 30 years from now? Ha ha ha.

The next generation will view the conflict the same way as the previous ones. That's how it works, people get older and wiser and realize the lies they've been fed when they were younger and more susceptible. America has been pro Israel for many generations since 1948 and will continue to be so.

And don't forget, there will be no "conflict" by then. Israel will have already rightfully annexed Judeah and Samaria, but if you want to keep jerking yourself off to this fantasy of the destruction of Israel long after you're desd, be my guest.

In Europe, when the news became less one-sided in favor of the Israelis, the people had a generational change and now most Europeans support the Palestinian cause. I postulate that the same will happen in the U.S. given the results of polls which so that younger Americans support the Palestinian cause. It was much the same with respect to South Africa. As younger Americans began to understand the dynamics of the situation, support started shifting to the ANC as these younger Americans grew up.

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT

Of course,

Young Americans?

I was talking about ALL Americans.

Young, Old and In-Between.

Cherry-picking only the data you want?

Not surprising, given the disingenuous nature of pro-Palestinian propaganda shills.

Still trying to drive a wedge between America and Israel, Abdul?

Ain't gonna happen.

It isn't feasible (nor necessary) to change the minds of old folks like yourself, brainwashed by the Zionists for decades, to support Israel. The Irish, and European people in general, were still 90%-100% behind Israel 2-3 decades ago, Holocaust guilt and all that. It was the young of 20-30 years ago, that the Zionists were unable to continue brainwashing, and the televised Israeli violence perpetrated on the non-Jews that turned Europe around. It will happen in the U.S. as well, in my opinion.
The reason for all of this is that the Leftish teachers are brainwashing the young people of today telling them America and Israel are evil, and the Palestinians should be the ones in charge of the entire land which makes up Israel. You never read about the Leftists condemning what your brethren are doing, Mr. S., to the other people around the world. For that they keep their mouths shut, the same as posters here championing the Palestinians all the time because they think they have some villa or land in Israel that the Jews took away from them.

No need for brainwashing, the daily news does the educating vis-a-vis Israel.

The Irish and Europeans generally like the U.S., talking out your arse as usual Hoss?

Which countries don t like America and which do Pew Research Center

Leftists in Europe are the biggest critics of Islamist violence, Charlie Hebdo is a far left publication you dunce. Oh, the ignorance.

Who are my brethren Hoss?

The European people support the Palestinians because it is the right thing to do. Europeans do not care if it is Israel or ISIS and their ilk that are murdering children.

You mean the ISLAMONAZI controlled daily news that posts pictures of dead Serbians and pass them of as arab muslims from palestine. Or bombed out houses from Bierut and Syria and say they are in gaza.

The leftis in Europe are the ones defending and supporting ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM and Charlie hebdo was ultra right wing.

The muslims

The European people dont support the muslims, they detest them and want them all out of Europe. And this goes double for the arab muslims in gaza. Take it from a European that hears what other Europeans are saying every day.

I know many people who live in Europe and they're telling me the same thing. They are sick and tired of Muslims and the barbaric culture their religion creates, and want no part of it. There are two Europes now. In almost every European country you have Muslims sections that the rest won't even enter. Sad but true how foolish Europeans and did this to themselves.

Short list of Palestinian savagery on Lebanese Christians:

Historical Fact: Palestinian terrorism and war crimes

September 1975
Men belonging to the armed groups of the Palestinian leaders George Habash (a Christian) and Nayef Hawatmeh (a Muslim) executed all the Christian villagers from Beit Mellat in the north of Lebanon, who had fallen into their hands. Nayef Hawatmeh is a member of the DFLP and his group was recently removed from the list of terror groups by the Clinton administration so he could work with Arafat. Subsequently, Israel refused to allow him to enter Gaza as Israel considers him a dangerous terrorist, yet the Clinton administration has not reversed its' decision.

September 3, 1975
At Deir Ayach in Northern Lebanon, a monastery transformed in 1947 into a school was twenty eight years later attacked by Lebanese and Palestinians. The school had 960 children (660 Muslims) who mainly were attending at no cost. Three monks aged, respectively, 60, 78, and 93, the sole occupants of Deir Ayach on that day were murdered. The veins of the blind Boutros Sassine's arms were severed. Antoine Tamini was slaughtered, decapitated, and burned. Hanna Maksoud was found in his room, his throat cut. The Christian villagers living around the school monastery fled, and the aggressors destroyed their village.

January 15, 1976
The Palestinians arrived at Kab Elias, an Islamic Christian village situated in the Bekaa. Some ten days later, 16 Christians were killed and another 23 were injured. Following that, we witnessed the exodus of the Christians towards Zahlþ, East Beirut and Jounieh.

At the beginning of January 1976
In Damour and Jieh, two Christian towns south of Beirut, the Palestinians and Syrians went so far as to cut the fingers of Christian children to ensure that they never would be able to pull a gun's trigger. In Damour, at least 300 inhabitants were killed and their churches profaned.

January 19, 1976
The village of Hoche Barada in the Bekaa was attacked by Palestinians and Muslim Lebanese and completely pillaged and destroyed.

In 1976
The Army of Arab Lebanon, founded by the Palestinians, attacked the city of Aintoura and destroyed it. The attack was led by the Lebanese officer Ibrahim Chahine.

In 1976
The Lebanese officer Samir Abou Zahr led the massacre perpetrated by the Army of Arab Lebanon on the Emir Bechir Barracks in Beirut. During this massacre, Lebanese soldiers and officers were murdered in their sleep.

In 1976
The Lebanese officer Mostapha Sleiman, a member of the Army of Arab Lebanon, led the massacre of the Lebanese population in the city of Chekka.

March 10, 1976
Officer Moiin Hatoum, member of the Army of Arab Lebanon led an attack on the Khyam Barracks. Over 30 Lebanese soldiers were killed.

March 1985
Exodus of tens of thousands of Christians from Iklim El_Kharroub and the eastern part of Saida. The Palestinians and Lebanese Druze laid siege to, pillaged and burned over twenty Christian villages. Walid Joumblatt, Yasser Arafat and Syrian officers, planned these massacres.

Ha ha ha. You got it all wrong. In Europe the Muslims invaded and with the invasion came the anti semtism and the anti Israel news. The next geneation of Europeans will not be so anti Israel and will look at Israel as their ally. The Europeans are starting to wake up and realize what the filth of Islam has done to them. And you know what happens when Europeans get pissed off right?

Italy or the Sicilians will not be able to stop an ISIS terror attempt or an attack on the Vatican, but once it happens, all bets will be off, and a modern crusade that you Moooslems have been begging for will begin. :clap:

The fact is, Palestine is gaining more and more support in Europe. Since the Snowden revelations, Europeans are more likely to believe that ISIS is a US/Israel creation (Operation Hornet's Nest) than blame the Palestinians. Even conservative Americans are coming around to that conclusion with respect to ISIS and it really doesn't matter if it is true or not insofar as the effect these allegations have.

Operation Hornets Nest: Alleged Snowden document says US/UK/Israel are behind ISIS

Operation Hornets Nest Alleged Snowden document says US UK Israel are behind ISIS

There will be no Crusade

By the way, I am a Christian of European descent. I am not with the "Moosolems" or the "Joooz". Can't say I am enamored with either group.

If that kind of stuff makes you wet, the following should really soak those panties:

Islam to become Ireland's second religion by 2043/by Ralph Riegel/12-30-2013

ISLAM will become Ireland’s second religion within the next 30 years because of dramatic population growth and immigration.

The revelation came as construction work is expected to begin next year on Ireland’s largest mosque.

The Clongriffin centre, on Dublin’s northside, will be the largest Islamic religious complex in the State and will also boast a major cultural centre.

An Bord Pleanala earlier this year granted planning permission for the three-storey complex, which is earmarked for a six-acre site owned by developer Gerry Gannon.

Costing more than €40m, the mosque complex will be able to cater for more than 3,000 people and will feature two minarets, a prayer hall, a cultural centre, offices, bookshop, a library, a mortuary, a creche, a 600-seat events centre, school, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and apartment blocks.

The entire complex will be 5,573sqm in size and will be able to cater for 600 worshippers for Friday prayers.

Population statistics compiled by the Central Statistics Office confirmed that Islam is now Ireland’s fastest-growing religion and, at its current rate of expansion, it is set to become the second religion in the State after Catholicism by 2043.

In 1991, Islam accounted for just 0.1pc of the Irish population. That soared to 1.1pc – a 10-fold increase – by 2011, when a total of 49,204 Muslims were resident in Ireland.

Census

While there are indications the growth rate has slowed to 70pc between 2002 and 2006, a strong birth rate and immigration are expected to result in

Ireland’s Muslim population exceeding 100,000 by 2020.

However, figures are not available for the population breakdown between the Shi’ite and Sunni branches of Islam.

The latest Census figures also revealed that 84pc of the Irish population describe themselves as Catholic, down from 91.6pc in the 1991 census.

The second fastest growing religion in Ireland is Orthodox Christianity, where numbers have doubled in the space of five years, rising to 45,223 in 2011. This is almost entirely down to immigration from

the former Soviet bloc states where Orthodox Christianity is dominant.

The Protestant religions accounted for some 5pc of the population, dramatically down on figures from 1900-1920. But the good news for the Church of Ireland is that its overall population in the Republic is increasing by its greatest rate for almost a century with 129,039 Church of Ireland members in April 2011, an increase of 6.4pc in just five years.

The number of Irish people with no religion, atheists and agnostics, increased by 400pc in Ireland between 1991 and 2011 to a total of 277,237. This group included 14,769 primary school-aged children and 14,478 of secondary school age. There were 4,690 children aged under one year who had no religion.

Irish Independent

Islam to become Ireland s second religion by 2043 - Independent.ie

If that kind of stuff makes you wet, the following should really soak those panties:

Islam to become Ireland's second religion by 2043/by Ralph Riegel/12-30-2013

ISLAM will become Ireland’s second religion within the next 30 years because of dramatic population growth and immigration.

The revelation came as construction work is expected to begin next year on Ireland’s largest mosque.

The Clongriffin centre, on Dublin’s northside, will be the largest Islamic religious complex in the State and will also boast a major cultural centre.

An Bord Pleanala earlier this year granted planning permission for the three-storey complex, which is earmarked for a six-acre site owned by developer Gerry Gannon.

Costing more than €40m, the mosque complex will be able to cater for more than 3,000 people and will feature two minarets, a prayer hall, a cultural centre, offices, bookshop, a library, a mortuary, a creche, a 600-seat events centre, school, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and apartment blocks.

The entire complex will be 5,573sqm in size and will be able to cater for 600 worshippers for Friday prayers.

Population statistics compiled by the Central Statistics Office confirmed that Islam is now Ireland’s fastest-growing religion and, at its current rate of expansion, it is set to become the second religion in the State after Catholicism by 2043.

In 1991, Islam accounted for just 0.1pc of the Irish population. That soared to 1.1pc – a 10-fold increase – by 2011, when a total of 49,204 Muslims were resident in Ireland.

Census

While there are indications the growth rate has slowed to 70pc between 2002 and 2006, a strong birth rate and immigration are expected to result in

Ireland’s Muslim population exceeding 100,000 by 2020.

However, figures are not available for the population breakdown between the Shi’ite and Sunni branches of Islam.

The latest Census figures also revealed that 84pc of the Irish population describe themselves as Catholic, down from 91.6pc in the 1991 census.

The second fastest growing religion in Ireland is Orthodox Christianity, where numbers have doubled in the space of five years, rising to 45,223 in 2011. This is almost entirely down to immigration from

the former Soviet bloc states where Orthodox Christianity is dominant.

The Protestant religions accounted for some 5pc of the population, dramatically down on figures from 1900-1920. But the good news for the Church of Ireland is that its overall population in the Republic is increasing by its greatest rate for almost a century with 129,039 Church of Ireland members in April 2011, an increase of 6.4pc in just five years.

The number of Irish people with no religion, atheists and agnostics, increased by 400pc in Ireland between 1991 and 2011 to a total of 277,237. This group included 14,769 primary school-aged children and 14,478 of secondary school age. There were 4,690 children aged under one year who had no religion.

Irish Independent

Islam to become Ireland s second religion by 2043 - Independent.ie

Suicide by Pond Scum..... no wonder the Irish are known for drinking!

obama-alcohol.jpg

But you are cool with the Israeli's killing 500 or so children in Gaza in a little more than a month. Shows what brainwashing can do.

But you are cool that Palstinians slaughtered over tens of thousands of Christians in Lebanon?

Why would I "be cool" with Palestinians slaughtering anyone? However, most of the Christian casualties were at the hands of other Lebanese, not the Palestinians. Per capita the Palestinians had the highest losses since they were in crowded refugee camps.

Lebanon suffers heavy casualties from seven years of civil war and Israel s invasion - CSMonitor.com

You are a liar extra ordinaire. The Palestinians attempted to create a Palestine in Jordan, where they were supposed to during the mandate, the Jordanians killed tens of thousands of them and expelled a large number of them into Lebanon. There Arafat and his good initiated a civil war with the Christians in an attempt to create a Palestine there. They were among the most notorious and brutal killers of Christians in Lebanon.

You mean that in 1921, 600,000 or so Christians and Muslims of Palestine were supposed to move to Trans-Jordania (to make room for about 76,000 European colonists) to create a Palestinian state In Trans-Jordania? There were about 350,000 people in Trans-Jordania already. Where were they supposed to go?

Do you realize how absurd you appear to be?

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

No wonder the Irish supported the underdog. But the Irish have moved passed all that. Their culture is being co opted by so called multiculturalism and free immigration, they are loosing their roots and heritage. They don't fight anymore because they have been emasculated by political correctness. Like a cat, you cut off their balls, they just lay around and won't fight and accept anything.[/QUOTE]

You mean that in 1921, 600,000 or so Christians and Muslims of Palestine were supposed to move to Trans-Jordania (to make room for about 76,000 European colonists) to create a Palestinian state In Trans-Jordania? There were about 350,000 people in Trans-Jordania already. Where were they supposed to go?

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

The same place that over 1 million have since went in Jordan, most of them Palestinian refugees that left the west bank in 1948 and 1967. Even you yourself stated that the majority of Jordans citizens and Palestinians.

Shot yourself in the foot again abdul

No wonder the Irish supported the underdog. But the Irish have moved passed all that. Their culture is being co opted by so called multiculturalism and free immigration, they are loosing their roots and heritage. They don't fight anymore because they have been emasculated by political correctness. Like a cat, you cut off their balls, they just lay around and won't fight and accept anything.
[/QUOTE]

There are still some holdouts, who have held on to their hatreds. Just like Gibson, they try to hide it from the public. I was walking my dog one day and came across two old women with Irish ancestry and accents who proceeded to tell me who all the Jews in my neighborhood are (as if I should watch out for them). They assumed when I told them my background, that I was Muslim. Ha ha ha. Same happens when I take cabs. I should record some of these conversations.

Like I said most of the Arabs invaded from neighboring Arab lands. Jerusalem was majority Jewish in the late 19th century. Then came the invasion of the Arab hoards.

No it was the Jewish hordes from Europe that invaded Jerusalem and Palestine. This documentary film is quite clear on this.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Forum List

Back