Is Israel Doomed By Obama/Democrat Policies, now?

All hell will break out in the middle east and Israel is not doomed.

The United States is closer to being doomed than Israel is. After all, Israel will mount a defense, if not an offense. The US won't.

Jerusalem is increasing their Jewish population because of settlement expansion for jewish only people, whether they are from outside or from Israel.

Their occupation has put in many Jews into Jerusalem.

I suspect all hell will break lose in the Middle-east because of Obama/Democrat policies now.. just sayin

-----------------------:eusa_think:

President Barack Obama's re-election will cause problems for Israel and Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

It's very unlikely now that Israel can count on Mr. Obama and U.S. support as far as the Palestinians go, or on efforts to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Mr. Obama's support and endorsement of the establishment of a Hamas-led Palestinian state based on the pre-1967 borders is one of the worst and most dangerous foreign policy decisions his administration has made so far.

Mr. Obama has alienated Israel since he entered office in 2009 . Its no secret that he and Mr. Netanyahu have clashed; remember how Mr. Obama snubbed Mr. Netanyahu when he visited the United Nations in September? Mr. Obama had no time to speak with the Israeli leader, but he had plenty of time to appear on The View and continue his negative campaigning.

Mr. Obama's second term is bad news for the safety and security of Israel, which is the only friend the U.S. has in the Middle East

Al Eisner, Silver Spring

Obama's re-election is bad for Israel - baltimoresun.com

Yeah sure, I remember these predictions when the President was first elected. Suprise they never happen.

The US position on the boarder as well as the illegal settlements has been consistent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W73v4p6Yyg]Bush called for pre-1967 Israeli borders - YouTube[/ame]

For better or worse it's like we're married to Israel.

I suspect all hell will break lose in the Middle-east because of Obama/Democrat policies now.. just sayin

President Barack Obama's re-election will cause problems for Israel and Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

It's very unlikely now that Israel can count on Mr. Obama and U.S. support as far as the Palestinians go, or on efforts to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Mr. Obama's support and endorsement of the establishment of a Hamas-led Palestinian state based on the pre-1967 borders is one of the worst and most dangerous foreign policy decisions his administration has made so far.

Mr. Obama has alienated Israel since he entered office in 2009 . Its no secret that he and Mr. Netanyahu have clashed; remember how Mr. Obama snubbed Mr. Netanyahu when he visited the United Nations in September? Mr. Obama had no time to speak with the Israeli leader, but he had plenty of time to appear on The View and continue his negative campaigning.

Mr. Obama's second term is bad news for the safety and security of Israel, which is the only friend the U.S. has in the Middle East

Al Eisner, Silver Spring

Yeah sure, I remember these predictions when the President was first elected. Suprise they never happen.

The US position on the boarder as well as the illegal settlements has been consistent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W73v4p6Yyg]Bush called for pre-1967 Israeli borders - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent post.

Yeah, Rightwingers make it seem like Israel is part of our family, they worry about Israel's interests before OURS. I thought America matters.

But from what I see, these neo conservatives must be Israel worshippers since they always put them before us.

Jerusalem is increasing their Jewish population because of settlement expansion for jewish only people, whether they are from outside or from Israel.

Their occupation has put in many Jews into Jerusalem.

Little know fact. Jerusalem had a Jews MAJORITY during the 1800s and earlier 1900s. East Jerusalem had a strong Jewish majority up until 1948. Then the war happened and the Jews fled to the west side.

There are no settlements in Jerusalem and the Jews should promote and increase the Jewish population of their undivided capital! Also your erroneous statement on Jerusalem, Israel Arabs are free to move, open business and buy homes in any part of Jerusalem, as can Jews!

The West Bank settlements are another issue, but why shouldn't they build on them? Arabs are creating Muslim settlements in Israel?

Fun Fact: Who builds the settlements? The West Bank Palestinians. Palestinian companies, workers and materials are used to build these fine cities!

Al Eisner, Silver Spring

Excellent post.

Yeah, Rightwingers make it seem like Israel is part of our family, they worry about Israel's interests before OURS. I thought America matters.

But from what I see, these neo conservatives must be Israel worshippers since they always put them before us.

Wrong! See fools like you think Israel is a child and we are the father to discipline her. Most right-wingers say leave her be and let her make peace on her own, but we will defense her name, when cowards like you slander her.

Nevertheless she is a reliable allie and we should stick up for our reliable allies like Canada, UK, Australlia, Germany, JAPAN, South Korea, Colombia etc.! Obama seems to not like standing with out allies for some reason!

You're a god damned Israeli, no one gives a fuck what you say.

Americans don't believe Israel is reliable ally.

Israel takes tax payer money and starts wars with its neighbors, and occupy territories.

Israel takes tax payer money and starts wars with its neighbors, and occupy territories.

Yep you told me! LOL you never let us down BIK, you always prove to be the mental midget you are!

Yep you told me! LOL you never let us down BIK, you always prove to be the mental midget you are!

Says the guy who rants on anyone who is anti Israel. Ha Ha Ha!

This guy actually believes Americans support what Israel does.

Most Americans are not pro Israel

LOL, look down you need to clean your pants from your wet dream and brush your teeth from the bull shit coming out of your mouth!

LOL, look down you need to clean your pants from your wet dream and brush your teeth from the bull shit coming out of your mouth!

That was retarded :lol:

Naw...

What dooms Israel is demographics.

The Arab population is growing and the Jewish one is shrinking.

You always speak out of your ass and without facts!

7.9 mil Israeli citizens:
Break down Israel growth into three groups: Liberal Jews, Orthodox Jews and Arabs (Christians, Muslims and Druze) - and here is a 4% other, but leave them out for the moment.
Liberal Jews - 4.9 mil
Orthodox Jew - 1.1 mil
Arabs - 1.5 mil

The demographic threat which has stayed consistent at 20%, is a myth. Call it the antisemites WET DREAM!

Actually, since the Arabs are more Semites than the Jews are, I find the "anti-Semite" canard laughable.

The problem with your breakdown is that it ignores the 4.5 million Arabs in the "Occuppied Territories" and the 2 million or so Palestinians who live in exile, who will eventually have to come back in any peace settlement.

Israel can't practice religious apartheid forever without becoming an international pariah... but if it ever had "one man, one vote", it would be equally doomed.

I think Israel is going to have a much harder time trying to survive under Obama term 2 than she did under Obama term 1.

I totally agree...
They should not depend on it's ally the USA...and maybe that's the best thing for them.

Israel has the most powerful military force in the history of mankind protecting them

They should do OK

Israel has the most powerful military force in the history of mankind protecting them

They should do OK

NOT TRUE nor should it be true! We have not fought in ANY of their wars. Not one soldier or US piloted warplane or ship and it should stay that way!

If fact Israel has only had help from a foreign army in '53 Suez Canal Crisis. Other than that no help EVER from any foreign army, including '48, '67, '73, '82 or '08!

They should do OK

NOT TRUE nor should it be true! We have not fought in ANY of their wars. Not one soldier or US piloted warplane or ship and it should stay that way!

If fact Israel has only had help from a foreign army in '53 Suez Canal Crisis. Other than that no help EVER from any foreign army, including '48, '67, '73, '82 or '08!

Facing the worst battlefield losses in Israeli history, Prime Minister Golda Meir offered to leave her command post to fly to Washington to personally plead with President Nixon to resupply Israel. That's when the promise came from the White House that helped Israel change the course of the war and begin a process that forever altered relations between Jerusalem and Washington.

"The President has agreed - and let me repeat this formally - that all your aircraft and tank losses will be replaced," U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger told the Israelis on Oct. 9, 1973. The U.S. decision allayed some of Meir's fears and allowed Israel to send hundreds of additional tanks and planes into battle that were being saved in case of future losses.

Yom Kippur War changed U.S.-Israel ties

They've been predicting Armageddon for quite some time now. Obama simply wants to bring it about for Israel. Just cut off the fuel, spare parts and munitions the minute Israel starts to retaliate. At that point its just a matter of time. What happened to the Germans in the Battle of The Bulge when they ran out of fuel? Only they'll never get the chance to walk home the Germans got.

They've been predicting Armageddon for quite some time now. Obama simply wants to bring it about for Israel.
Yeah, Skippy.....that's what's happening.

handjob.gif

"Assassination of Hamas leader, Ahmad Jaabari, is a major escalation and primarily about Netanyanu shoring up the right-wing of his base....

Forum List

Back