Is Israel Doomed By Obama/Democrat Policies, now?

I suspect all hell will break lose in the Middle-east because of Obama/Democrat policies now.. just sayin
No....Israel is practicing a lil' eminent-domain.....

handjob.gif

Why does it matter.

The only reason you idiots worry about isreal is because of your religion, which should stay out of our government.

Well, maybe all of you aren't worried.
Sunni man is hoping for isreal to be wiped off the map :badgrin:

I think Israel is going to have a much harder time trying to survive under Obama term 2 than she did under Obama term 1.

Why is Israel so important to the US? Don't say location...I'm asking why it's important to the US

"I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing, in regard to our security, more than anything that I can remember in the past." ~ Ehud Barak, Israeli Defense Minister

I think Israel is going to have a much harder time trying to survive under Obama term 2 than she did under Obama term 1.

Why is Israel so important to the US? Don't say location...I'm asking why it's important to the US

It's not. A lot of us are waking up to that.

Israel and the hatred Islam has for it is not Israel's fault but it does us nothing but harm. There is no reason we should do their fighting for them, as many American Israeli supporters want and constantly promote.

"When I look at the record of President Obama concerning the major issues, security, I think it’s a highly satisfactory record, from an Israeli point of view." ~ Shimon Peres, President of Israel

"I am absolutely convinced that the president is determined to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons. I appreciate that. I appreciate the fact that the president has reaffirmed, more than any other president, Israel's right and duty to defend itself by itself against any threat." ~ Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel

Obamarroid? never, never will be able to destroy Israel.

first...he and his family will go up in flames...

Nope.

Israel is doomed because of Demographics....

Kind of like Apartheid South Africa was.

Very likely. They could save themselves as a Jewish state if they were willing simply to throw out all the Muslims, just as Muslim states everywhere kill or banish all the Jews and any other people following non-Islamic religions, but Islam supporters cleverly have a publicity system of huge outcry about any kind of defensive move against Islamists, so they can't do what Muslims routinely do.

It seems obvious to me that Israel needs to drive a lot of Palestinians into Syria, which richly deserves them, and normalize their borders with real states that have something to lose. And make Israel lozenge-shaped instead of the silly and unrealistic limited territory it is now.

I really don't think Israel is actually trying. They are failure looking for a date with history.

It's a bad sign that they keep pleading with us to do all their fighting for them. We aren't their pets or their servants.

Doomed? Not even close.

Disenheartened and discomfortable? Without a doubt.

They have a liberal President and party running the country that is less (but still pro) pro-Israel. She won't get cut off, but she will get told what to do by politicians that are ignorant to the facts.

I believe I was semi-spot on. A less friendly US government, but not nearly as belligerent as I expected. They do a PC faux complaint about the so called settlement building, but nothing more than that.

Israel's government has a strong economy, nuclear weapons and a strong army. They also have zero moral compass where the Palestinians are concerned. We should not be sending any money, especially not the secret flow of billions of dollars. They can take care of themselves for a change. People tend not to like it when you steal their land and cut them off from water, their arable farm land and their sacred places.

Why is it always about Israel?

Why shouldn't the whole Middle East not be doomed? Why worry of one country only? The rest matters you know.

That is a very good question. Israel is the only first world industrialized democracy in the region. While Syria slaughters 100s of thousands of people the world remains silent. As Egypt slips into a theocracy that is pushing Sharia law and OPENLY persecuting the Coptics the world remain silent. As Libya slips into chaos and anarchy and haven for Islamofacists the world remains silent. While the Taliban ruled Afghanistan with a barbaric medieval iron fist, the world remains silent. As Saudi Arabia forced women to remain in a burning building because they don't have the proper clothing on, the world remains silent. As Sudan massacrued 100s of thousands fo Black and Christian Sudanese the world remains silent. As millions are killed and raped in the Congo the world remains silent. As South Africa implements an apartheid system against whites, becomes the baby rape and adult rape capital of the world the world remains silent. As Lebanon falls further under the control of a fecious terrorist theocracy the world remains silent. As Turkey continues to persecute the Kurds, occupy Cyprus and denies the Armenian Holocaust, the world remains silent.

Yet a Jew farts in the desert and the world's primetime evening news reports this atrocity to nausea!

It's not. A lot of us are waking up to that.

Israel and the hatred Islam has for it is not Israel's fault but it does us nothing but harm. There is no reason we should do their fighting for them, as many American Israeli supporters want and constantly promote.

Get your facts right you ignorant piece of trash. Not one American soldier has every fought in ANY of Israel's wars, NOT ONE!!! In fact the only time foreign soldiers have fought along side Israeli soldiers was during the '52 Suez Canal Crisis and it was the US the ended the operation with the British and the French wanted to push on to secure the canal so Egypt couldn't close it against (as they did in '67)!

Contrary to douche bag conspiracy theorist, the US didn't go to war with Iraq for Israel. In fact, despite the fact Sadam hated Israel, his leadership was a good thing for Israel. He was a Sunni polarizing force to the Shia in Iran. Now that he is gone, they are another Shia regime in bed with Iran!

Nope.

Israel is doomed because of Demographics....

Kind of like Apartheid South Africa was.

Wow you are as dumb as they come! First, South Africa always had a 90% BLACK population. Israel has a 75% Jewish population. You might say the Arabs reproduce faster, used to be true, but they have fallen in lines with the rest of the population. The population that does reproduce like rabbits is the Haredi Jews. They make up 1 mil of the population and have family sizes of 6-8 children. That well more than triple the current muslim family size.

Then immigration to Israel is high and is 90% Jewish.

The Demographics work in the Jews favor and against the Muslims.

But don't let your wishful thinking Bullshit stand in the was of facts!

GHook, you message me a neg and call me a pussy? Hilarious. Where do you get that I don't work for a living? I work full time, unlike you who sits around and posts on this dumb message board all day.

Forum List

Back