Is Howard Stern An Anti-White Pedophile?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Howard Stern says critics calling him “woke” are actually paying him a compliment. “I hear that a lot that I’m not good anymore because I’m woke,” Stern said. “By the way, I kind of take that as a compliment, that I’m woke. Stern says he loves being woke. “I am woke, motherfucker, and I love it. I want to be awake. I want to read legitimate news sources. Here’s how woke I am. I believe the election was not rigged,” Stern said of the 2020 election. “I am woke. I think that’s a compliment.”

Look at how far this man has fallen....What has happened to him? For anyone to embrace woke and claim they are proud of it, and go on to say he supports vaccines, science, that he even supports trans people? There is no other way to take this but to proclaim, he hates white America and he is a peodophile. There is no other way to look at it.

Because literally anyone who says they are woke, are either racist against whites, hates Christians or they are pedophiles...or all of the above, basically....there is no in between...but will the left remove him from Sirius XM because of it? No......

"Howard Stern says critics calling him “woke” are actually paying him a compliment. “I hear that a lot that I’m not good anymore because I’m woke,” Stern said. “By the way, I kind of take that as a compliment, that I’m woke. Stern says he loves being woke. “I am woke, motherfucker, and I love it. I want to be awake. I want to read legitimate news sources. Here’s how woke I am. I believe the election was not rigged,” Stern said of the 2020 election. “I am woke. I think that’s a compliment.”

Look at how far this man has fallen....What has happened to him? For anyone to embrace woke and claim they are proud of it, and go on to say he supports vaccines, science, that he even supports trans people? There is no other way to take this but to proclaim, he hates white America and he is a peodophile. There is no other way to look at it.

Because literally anyone who says they are woke, are either racist against whites, hates Christians and are pedophiles...there is no in between...but will the left remove him from Sirius XM because of it? No......

You're talking about this guy, right?

1695391218732.png

You're talking about this guy, right?

View attachment 832620
Yes......but this was back when he was cool....

And folks like Tucker and Trump would go on his show and giggle about goofy shit....

Like when Trump and Howard were talking about how a nice piece of ass his daughter was.....which is how most fathers talk about their child....

But like I said, that was back when he was cool.....not all of this woke crap he is now

Yes......but this was back when he was cool....

And folks like Tucker and Trump would go on his show and giggle about goofy shit....

Like when Trump and Howard were talking about how a nice piece of ass his daughter was.....which is how most fathers talk about their child....

But like I said, that was back when he was cool.....not all of this woke crap he is now
he is also a hypocrite....

Howard Stern WAS a shock jock that once broadcast anything and everything for ratings....30 years ago.

He was never a "hero" of the people. He defied morality and decency which appealed to people who felt confined by extremely rigid standard rules of etiquette in their office workplace. (Which were extremely rigid and puritanical)

He is desperate for attention by anyone anymore. His following on XM radio is almost nonexistent.

Because literally anyone who says they are woke, are either racist against whites, hates Christians or they are pedophiles...or all of the above, basically....there is no in between...but will the left remove him from Sirius XM because of it? No......

Woke = Gullible, Stupid, Ignorant, prejudiced, bull-headed, misinformed, brainwashed, etc,.

Howard Stern WAS a shock jock that once broadcast anything and everything for ratings....30 years ago.

He was never a "hero" of the people. He defied morality and decency which appealed to people who felt confined by extremely rigid standard rules of etiquette in their office workplace. (Which were extremely rigid and puritanical)

He is desperate for attention by anyone anymore. His following on XM radio is almost nonexistent.
Which means to me him saying he is woke is actually not a good thing

The quickest way to get money in the podcast world is to go the Andrew Tate fake alpha male route and pander to right-wingers

Guess Stern at this point has enough money to not care about faking it anymore

I'm sure that for a MAGA, there is no other way to look at it. That's just more proof that your brainwashing is complete.

He always has been Controlled Opposition . Yet another front man opinion manipulator and Pro Deep State influencer .

and his interviews with trump were important to the myth of the great business man and the formation of the maga cult. i've never listened to stern, but the clips are enough.

I'm sure that for a MAGA, there is no other way to look at it. That's just more proof that your brainwashing is complete.
MAGA isn't about brainwashing. It's about having an open-mind and refusing to be Gaslighted by a lying administration.

Only a pathetic twat thinks that Making America Great Again is a threat to them.

You're signature is ass-backwards from the truth.
Look up the definition of conservative.
I have.....and my signature fits...

Here is another definition of a Conservative...

"If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.”

And guess what, they tried to overturn the election and stormed the Capitol in the previous election.....

And also, count how many times on this very message board a Conservative whines "We are a Constituitonal Republic!!!" because of how triggered they get when they hear the word "democracy"

Or, how about this one...

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

This is evidenced by all of the outright willfulness to tear down the whole entire Justice system just because your cult leader was indicted......but when ACTUAL INJUSTICE was being inflicted upon poor people and people of color for generations, you morons didn't say shit...its almost like, "yea, they are supposed to have that happen to them" -- so yea....Conservatives prove me right every minute of the day....

and his interviews with trump were important to the myth of the great business man and the formation of the maga cult. i've never listened to stern, but the clips are enough.
There is no MAGA cult, nor is there a Tea-Party. Never was.
The only cult I'm aware of is the cult of Climate-Change.

People that believe that arson is proof of Climate-Change.

I have.....and my signature fits...

Here is another definition of a Conservative...

"If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.”

And guess what, they tried to overturn the election and stormed the Capitol in the previous election.....

Or, how about this one...

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

This is evidenced by all of the outright willfulness to tear down the whole entire Justice system just because your cult leader was indicted......but when ACTUAL INJUSTICE was being inflicted upon poor people and people of color for generations, you morons didn't say shit...its almost like, "yea, they are supposed to have that happen to them" -- so yea....Conservatives prove me right every minute of the day....
Your signature is a lie. You have to be a retard to believe it's true. The Irony meter is maxed out here.

In what way is the past a enemy to conservatives when they are defined as such:

".......averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values." :slap:

You're signature is ass-backwards from the truth.
Look up the definition of conservative.
i'm interested in your definition of a "conservative." i've been trying to fit maga into traditional "conservative" definitions like wm buckley or reagan with no success.

does conservative = libertarian anarchist who hates the earth and its people, especially america and its people?

Forum List

Back