Sen. Bob Menendez and wife indicted on bribery charges, Justice Department says

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez was charged with corruption-related offenses for the second time in 10 years.

Menendez and his wife, Nadine Arslanian Menendez, were indicted on bribery offenses “in connection with their corrupt relationship with three New Jersey businessmen,” the US attorney in New York tweeted.

Prosecutors with the US attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York have been investigating whether Menendez, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, or his wife received improper gifts, among other things.

Menendez has vigorously denied any wrongdoing. In April, he told CNN, “This inquiry will end up, I believe, in absolutely nothing.” MSN

What a POS this guy is...A democrat too boot....Let's hope AG Garland has the balls to see this through and put his ass away.

That criminal fuck has had one foot in prison for decades now.... the party that likes to fuck kids must see him as a liability now... they're not going to sacrifice a reliable communist drone unless they know it can be easily replaced with a younger version that's just as dedicated to burning this mother fucker to the ground.

That criminal fuck has had one foot in prison for decades now.... the party that likes to fuck kids must see him as a liability now... they're not going to sacrifice a reliable communist drone unless they know it can be easily replaced with a younger version that's just as dedicated to burning this mother fucker to the ground.
^ Self projection post ^

The charges never stick with this guy, he’s teflon

Want to guess how many Democrats will claim it's a weaponization of the government for the purpose of preventing his reelection?

My guess is zero.

Want to guess how many Republicans will claim that?

My guess is zero.

Compare and contrast this to when Republicans are charged or even convicted of crimes.

The Democrat number stays the same. Republicans however all cry foul.

Another corrupt Democrat just like Charlie Rangel. And he'll get a slap on the wrist just like Rangel did.
If he even leaves office, another Prog will be appointed like Hochul and Gillibrand of New York who never would have been elected legally.

Want to guess how many Democrats will claim it's a weaponization of the government for the purpose of preventing his reelection?

My guess is zero.

Want to guess how many Republicans will claim that?

My guess is zero.

Compare and contrast this to when Republicans are charged or even convicted of crimes.

The Democrat number stays the same. Republicans however all cry foul.
he had gold bars under his bed.........480k in cash in the home..now he is only accused.lol

According to the Department of Justice, Menendez and his wife "agreed to and did accept hundreds of thousands of dollars of bribes in exchange for using Menendez's power and influence as a Senator to seek to protect and enrich Hana, Uribe, and Daibes, and to benefit the Arab Republic of Egypt."

The bribes included "cash, gold, payments toward a home mortgage, compensation for a low-or-no-show job, a luxury vehicle, and other things of value."

Menendez allegedly "provided sensitive US Government information and took other steps that secretly aided the Government of Egypt," and "improperly advised and pressured an official at the United States Department of Agriculture for the purpose of protecting a business monopoly granted to Hana by Egypt and used in part to fund the bribes being paid to Menendez" via his wife.

he had gold bars under his bed.........480k in cash in the home..now he is only accused.lol
He's more then likely guilty as sin. As such he should go to jail. If this costs the Democrats a seat in Congress. So be it.

Now you try to say the same if Trump is convicted.

Forum List

Back