Is Howard Stern An Anti-White Pedophile?

Plenty of threads describing just that on this board. Do your own research and risk your own IP address for looking at them.
What I thought. Much to do about nothing. And you guys are going way overboard burning up books YOU deem inappropriate. You're like the taliban.

All books in high school are approved. If you don't like a book, tell it to the superintendent. Don't make a social national wedge issue over it. WOKE. LOL.

What I thought. Much to do about nothing. And you guys are going way overboard burning up books YOU deem inappropriate. You're like the taliban.

All books in high school are approved. If you don't like a book, tell it to the superintendent. Don't make a social national wedge issue over it. WOKE. LOL.

Sorry, saying "not in a public library or part of a curriculum" isn't book burning and you know it.

Actually you idiots are far more like the Taliban, using government to spread your agenda.

Approved by sick fucks like you.

Again, do some of your own work and read what's already been posted.

Sorry, saying "not in a public library or part of a curriculum" isn't book burning and you know it.

Actually you idiots are far more like the Taliban, using government to spread your agenda.

Approved by sick fucks like you.

Again, do some of your own work and read what's already been posted.
It's really a non issue for me. Republicans playing politics with homophobia.

Tell your politicians to stop jacking off their dates in public places. Is that too much to ask? Does it make me WOKE to ask her to not vape when a pregnant woman is sitting behind her?

It's really a non issue for me. Republicans playing politics with homophobia.

Tell your politicians to stop jacking off their dates in public places. Is that too much to ask? Does it make me WOKE to ask her to not vape when a pregnant woman is sitting behind her?

SJW's thinking they own kids instead of them being the parent's responsibility.

All SJW's like you can do is dodge shit like this because you know you sound like pervs defending it.

SJW's thinking they own kids instead of them being the parent's responsibility.

All SJW's like you can do is dodge shit like this because you know you sound like pervs defending it.
Actually, if we dig down to the actual facts, this is nothing and you're just triggered because right wing media is triggering you. Manipulating you.

Let's get back on subject. I love what Howard Stern said. Being WOKE is the opposite of being asleep.

And Trump only attacked Howard because he heard what Howard said about him. Which wasn't all that much. He's been saying he doesn't support Trump since Trump became the Republican nominee the first time.

"...And if woke means I can’t get behind Trump, which is what I think it means, or that I support people who want to be transgender, or I’m for the vaccine ― dude, call me woke as you fucking want.”

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday called out longtime New York acquaintance and radio host Howard Stern as “weak, pathetic and disloyal,”

“broken weirdo, unattractive both inside and out, trying like hell to be relevant!”

Trump is a child

Trump also claimed on Saturday that Stern “lost his friends and MUCH of his audience” and that “nobody cares about him any longer.” Stern’s syndicated radio show, however, is estimated to maintain a steady audience of roughly 10 million listeners. Stern is also the highest-paid radio host in the world, signing a five-year contract extension with SiriusXM in 2020.

Actually, if we dig down to the actual facts, this is nothing and you're just triggered because right wing media is triggering you. Manipulating you.

Let's get back on subject. I love what Howard Stern said. Being WOKE is the opposite of being asleep.

And Trump only attacked Howard because he heard what Howard said about him. Which wasn't all that much. He's been saying he doesn't support Trump since Trump became the Republican nominee the first time.

"...And if woke means I can’t get behind Trump, which is what I think it means, or that I support people who want to be transgender, or I’m for the vaccine ― dude, call me woke as you fucking want.”

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday called out longtime New York acquaintance and radio host Howard Stern as “weak, pathetic and disloyal,”

“broken weirdo, unattractive both inside and out, trying like hell to be relevant!”

Trump is a child

Trump also claimed on Saturday that Stern “lost his friends and MUCH of his audience” and that “nobody cares about him any longer.” Stern’s syndicated radio show, however, is estimated to maintain a steady audience of roughly 10 million listeners. Stern is also the highest-paid radio host in the world, signing a five-year contract extension with SiriusXM in 2020.

No, being woke is being a SHEEP. Following the hivemind, not thinking for yourself, and being triggered by anything that doesn't fit the "reality" of the hivemind.

You are using a basement dwelling germaphobe has been as a shining example...LOL.

I used to love Stern when he was edgy, now he's just pathetic.

10 Million LISTENERS, or 10 Million SUBSCRIBERS. Remember XM/Sirius doesn't have to go into details on that.

Stern is a shock jock bull shit artist. Nothing more.
Nope. You must not have listened to him for YEARS. Very intelligent guy. Best interviewer in the business.

And he seems to be right on every issue when it comes to politics. At least he agrees with me. So he and I are woke.

Funny that clearly the GOP are the party for rich people and even still he can't get Howard to support him.

Maybe

Cassidy Hutchinson is right.​

Forum List

Back