Is Howard Stern An Anti-White Pedophile?

You believe that because communists and Satanists that you seem to trust have been filling your brain full of rubbish. Joe Biden included.

Aside from Jan 6th you have nothing to base your hate-filled beliefs off of.

This is why you folks keep going back to a few hours on 1/6th to support your erroneous beliefs.

Meanwhile you're supporting open borders and cross-dressers shaking their privates in front of our children.

I bet you even thought awhile back that you would be justified if you murdered MAGA for not getting vaccinated. Why don't you have them put in box cars and hauled off to the ovens while you're at it.

Today if Nazis took over the country you'd be a party member.

I think you need to look in the mirror and stop pointing fingers.
I'm sure you think a lot of crazy things. Your posts here certainly indicate it.

You believe that because communists and Satanists that you seem to trust have been filling your brain full of rubbish. Joe Biden included.

Aside from Jan 6th you have nothing to base your hate-filled beliefs off of.

This is why you folks keep going back to a few hours on 1/6th to support your erroneous beliefs.

Meanwhile you're supporting open borders and cross-dressers shaking their privates in front of our children.

I bet you even thought awhile back that you would be justified if you murdered MAGA for not getting vaccinated. Why don't you have them put in box cars and hauled off to the ovens while you're at it.

Today if Nazis took over the country you'd be a party member.

I think you need to look in the mirror and stop pointing fingers.
"know your enemy" sun tsu

i'm sure glad someone as stupid as you is on the other side. the tragedy is that there are millions of brainwashed trump cultusts who must be reeducated or exiled.

if biden was a commie satanist nazi whatever would trump still be walking the earth a free man?

i'm sure glad someone as stupid as you is on the other side. the tragedy is that there are millions of brainwashed trump cultusts who must be reeducated or exiled.

if biden was a commie satanist nazi whatever would trump still be walking the earth a free man?
You can't seem to understand the difference between reality and fantasy anymore.

What's good is bad. What's white is black.

Conservatives want to change everything, according to you.

The truth is everyone is conservatives if they don't buy into your insane ideology.

You can't seem to understand the difference between reality and fantasy anymore.

The truth is everyone is conservatives if they don't buy into your insane ideology.
Very few conservatives left. MAGA overtook them.

i fought for the "insane ideology" that we have to try to live together, as did my father and grandfathers back to king phillips war. and we will continue to fight . against you if necessary.

You must be one of his socks, because if you believe that nonsense, you're a fake.
You didn't even take the time to post an avi because you were in such a rush to dogpile anyone who shows rational behavior on USMB.
Look s to me like you got spanked!

No, that was back when right wingers didn't hate anyone that isn't exactly like them.

Here's another picture of the guy you and Biff_Poindexter are defending on this thread.

1695395610262.png

The reason we have MAGA which is a Prog concoction name, is because there were not many conservatives legislating in D.C. MAGA is not even conservative. It just seems so as the left way left of left now.

The reason we have MAGA which is a Prog concoction name, is because there were not many conservatives legislating in D.C. MAGA is not even conservative. It just seems so as the left way left of left now.

lololol trump puts a "prog concoction name" on his merch? why not?

I would deflect too if I couldn't refute a single thing that was said......

By the way, who are the ones who get the most triggered when the subject of American history is brought up? Especially when it comes to the Conservative track record of opposing civil rights? Who are the ones who have to lie about it the most? Conservatives
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Like any leftist idiot like you even tries to understand opposing viewpoints.

i fought for the "insane ideology" that we have to try to live together, as did my father and grandfathers back to king phillips war. and we will continue to fight . against you if necessary.
So you choose to fight in this imaginary war by lying about the people you don't agree with?

Do you think that is an effective weapon against imagined injustices that you yourself have perpetrated upon those you hate, but claim to want to get along with?

Thank God if that were true.

Conservatives are Muslims...or leftists that refuse to change.

Southern Democrats who claim that all of the rational people in their party have all become Republicans.

Why is it leftists always conspire with Islam against moderates?

Because they are both so radical that they see a commonality with each other.

Forum List

Back