Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Come on people. We have some real problems in this country

18 trillion in debt
half the country on some form of govt handout
deficit spending every year
no confidence in congress or the president
the mid east burning
radical islam killing thousands because or religion
more americans in poverty than ever before
hundreds of trillions in unfunded liabilities
racial violence in our cities

and we spend hours arguing about gay marriage???? WTF is wrong with us? And yes, I am guilty of it too.

I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

We have much more important issues to deal with than whether two gays or lesbians can call their union a marriage.

Posting on message boards isn't "dealing" with anything at all.

The priority argument is asinine - this is a fucking message board. We all post here for entertainment value, not to fix the world's problems.

If you don't want to post about gay marriage, then don't. Simple as that.

Cool since this an entrainment board then we no longer need moderators..

You can't have it both ways, calling this a "entrainment" board then trying to moderate it like a "discussion" board is stupid..

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

and we spend hours arguing about gay marriage???? WTF is wrong with us? And yes, I am guilty of it too.

I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

We have much more important issues to deal with than whether two gays or lesbians can call their union a marriage.

The priority argument is asinine - this is a fucking message board. We all post here for entertainment value, not to fix the world's problems.

You can't have it both ways, calling this a "entrainment" board then trying to moderate it like a "discussion" board is stupid..

Huh?

"Entertainment" and "discussion" are not mutually exclusive. This board is both.

The "entertainment" come from the "dicussion". Get it?

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Huh?

"Entertainment" and "discussion" are not mutually exclusive. This board is both.

The "entertainment" come from the "dicussion". Get it?

Once again showing that this board does not need mods since everyone is here for "entertainment" and not "discussion".

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

It's pretty far down on my list. Just a few steps above tax cuts for the rich and restricting abortion rights.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

You know, it's a tad hard to believe you have made your last post when you make that statement in creating yet another thread on the subject.

Not to most people. The fags and the progessives want it real bad though because changing society is what rocks their world and gives them a reason for living.

sadly, you are correct. the marxist collectivist progressives have taken control of our media and one of our political parties.
First post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

did you read the OP, idiot?

"I have made my last post on a gay thread."

Doesn't get much clearer than that.....yet you keep posting in this gay thread.....

This is not a gay thread, idiot. It is a thread about the priorities being assigned to the issues that we face in this country.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

It's pretty far down on my list. Just a few steps above tax cuts for the rich and restricting abortion rights.

Ok, lets see now. The Bush tax cuts (what you call tax cuts for the rich) cut the tax rates for everyone who pays taxes, not just the rich. Those tax cuts were continued by obama when he could have cancelled them. So its accurate to say that obama cut taxes for the rich.

abortion is murder. all forms of murder should be restricted.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

You know, it's a tad hard to believe you have made your last post when you make that statement in creating yet another thread on the subject.

this thread is about the priorities we are assigning to the issues facing us. It seems to me that gay marriage is being given much too high of a priority.

That is what this is about, not whether gay marriage is right or wrong. I will no longer post in any threads on the right or wrong of gay marriage.

It seems the Right's opposition to gay marriage is the most important issue to them.

yeah ok if you say so. What can they can do when it's SHOVED in their face day in and day out by you left, who has nothing else to run on in the upcoming elections. Nobody want's the left/dem policies anymore, that's why they kicked out Democrats out of control of Congress.

so it's back to your tried and true dirty politics. Last time it was made up war on womeeeen folk. this time it's all them homosexuals in the country. oh wait, they are less than 5% of the people...whoa

Not to most people. The fags and the progessives want it real bad though because changing society is what rocks their world and gives them a reason for living.

sadly, you are correct. the marxist collectivist progressives have taken control of our media and one of our political parties.
First post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

did you read the OP, idiot?

"I have made my last post on a gay thread."

Doesn't get much clearer than that.....yet you keep posting in this gay thread.....

This is not a gay thread, idiot. It is a thread about the priorities being assigned to the issues that we face in this country.
Eleventh post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post

Bonus feature: OP claims a thread with the title "Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA" isn't a gay thread. :lol:

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Ok, lets see now. The Bush tax cuts (what you call tax cuts for the rich) cut the tax rates for everyone who pays taxes, not just the rich. Those tax cuts were continued by obama when he could have cancelled them. So its accurate to say that obama cut taxes for the rich.

abortion is murder. all forms of murder should be restricted.

Twelfth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

It's time for the Fag Forum.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

this thread is about the priorities we are assigning to the issues facing us. It seems to me that gay marriage is being given much too high of a priority.

That is what this is about, not whether gay marriage is right or wrong. I will no longer post in any threads on the right or wrong of gay marriage.

Thirteenth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post

It seems the Right's opposition to gay marriage is the most important issue to them.

yeah ok if you say so. What can they can do when it's SHOVED in their face day in and day out by you left, who has nothing else to run on in the upcoming elections. Nobody want's the left/dem policies anymore, that's why they kicked out Democrats out of control of Congress.

so it's back to your tried and true dirty politics. Last time it was made up war on womeeeen folk. this time it's all them homosexuals in the country. oh wait, they are less than 5% of the people...whoa

thats the dem/lib strategy as demonstrated by obozo on a daily basis. Divide the nation on race, sex, age, education, income, ethnicity, location, etc. Divide and conquer is not a new tactic.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Wow, she can count too. But your stupidity is on display since this is not a thread about gays. Its a thread about priorities. Keep it up, you verify what everyone thinks of your idiotic posts.

Here's your chance. Is gay marriage the most important issue facing the nation today? yes or no.

thats the dem/lib strategy as demonstrated by obozo on a daily basis. Divide the nation on race, sex, age, education, income, ethnicity, location, etc. Divide and conquer is not a new tactic.

Fourteenth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Wow, she can count too. But your stupidity is on display since this is not a thread about gays. Its a thread about priorities. Keep it up, you verify what everyone thinks of your idiotic posts.

Here's your chance. Is gay marriage the most important issue facing the nation today? yes or no.
Fifteenth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post

welcome to my ignore list. I knew you would eventually make it. I only put idiots on ignore. Anyone who participates in a civil debate and attempts to address the issues openly and honestly will never be put on ignore. Those like you, who contribute nothing to the debate are a waste of my time.

Of course it is. don't think these riots AREN'T being planned either. I saw one sign in the group of rioters was A Professional sign made by: SEIU. And we all know who the UNIONS SUPPORT. the dem/progressive/commie party and that includes OBAMA

people better wake up. this isn't going to stop until that thug/progressive Obama, is out of office. How a President can a have a hand in this is the most "sickening" thing I've ever witnessed.

welcome to my ignore list. I knew you would eventually make it. I only put idiots on ignore. Anyone who participates in a civil debate and attempts to address the issues openly and honestly will never be put on ignore. Those like you, who contribute nothing to the debate are a waste of my time.
Sixteenth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post

And a run-away.

Forum List

Back