Why isn't monetary and economic issues the most important issue in politics?It'

your reply is rich and deep, I can see you have studied this greatly and you intellect shine through.

Not, you are an intellect moron.

We made no mistake in voting for Trump, Look what the democrats have given us. Basic food is no longer affordable.

Potatoes have gone from 1.99 for 10lbs to $8 dollars.

Democrats are scum that need to be wiped off the face of the earth

LMAO.. You must be buying organic potato's. Because I just bought a 10lb bag for $4.99. That's higher than 2 years ago. But that's what happens when big spending politicians like Trump and Biden dump trillions of new money into the economy. That's where 80% of the inflation comes from.

Democrats aren't any better or worse than the GOP. The GOP, when they were fiscal conservatives were better. But all that got thrown out the window with Reagan. And every president, except for Clinton, has used the same playbook at Reagan. Dump trillions of new money into the economy to make everything look good.

I did live in California, an education on Green Energy if one read the papers and paid attention.

Yes, the state with the water problem, or is it an energy problem to pump the water? Or is it a cost of the energy to move the water cutting into the profits of those who grow grapes and almonds.

California needs Nuclear Power. They shut down 4 nuclear power plants and only have two left.

Did you know that California imports more electricity than any other state.

Folks in California are retarded.

LMAO.. You must be buying organic potato's. Because I just bought a 10lb bag for $4.99. That's higher than 2 years ago. But that's what happens when big spending politicians like Trump and Biden dump trillions of new money into the economy. That's where 80% of the inflation comes from.

Democrats aren't any better or worse than the GOP. The GOP, when they were fiscal conservatives were better. But all that got thrown out the window with Reagan. And every president, except for Clinton, has used the same playbook at Reagan. Dump trillions of new money into the economy to make everything look good.
where do you live, I live in New England, and the price of potatoes here is much more.

but, 4.99, still way too expensive considering how cheap they were

I did not speak about what private citizens do that have $40,000 to waste.

But you are a fool if you think building an inefficient expensive solar solution for your home helps us get off of foreign energy.

Big oil gets rich and your neighbor is saving the world from big oil? I got news for you, big oil makes more money from solar panels than they do making electricity from natural gas.

Further, big oil is not subsidized.

Solar panels are created by the big oil industry, in refineries and blast furnaces no different than steel mills. This is where Solar Panels are made, looks like big oil to me thinks you are a fool.
View attachment 861188

You pointed out that green energy companies are being subsidized by the government. And I proved that big oil was too.

The main ingredient in solar panels is sand. We have sand.

Solar and wind aren't the end all solution to oil/gas. It's simply another way of creating energy. That's is. That's all it is.

it sounds like you're anti big oil and green energy. So I might suggest you unplug all your electrical needs and live like someone in the 1800's.

BTW, nuclear power plants are also government subsidized.

You pointed out that green energy companies are being subsidized by the government. And I proved that big oil was too.

The main ingredient in solar panels is sand. We have sand.

Solar and wind aren't the end all solution to oil/gas. It's simply another way of creating energy. That's is. That's all it is.

it sounds like you're anti big oil and green energy. So I might suggest you unplug all your electrical needs and live like someone in the 1800's.

BTW, nuclear power plants are also government subsidized.
you did not prove that big oil has a subsidy
they are taxed and on that tax there are deductions they take same as solar and wind.

List the equivalent subsidy, Solar gets the PTC, list the equivalent for oil.

Last edited:
you did not prove that big oil has a subsidy
they are taxed and on that tax there are deductions they take same as solar and wind.

List the equivalent subsidy, Solar gets the PTC, list the equivalent for oil.

You're confusing taxes breaks and subsidies. They're two different things.

no, not at all, and you are proving you know nothing about your opinion which is wrong

The PTC is a subsidy, period. Now show the equivalent that the oil industry gets.
Subsidies are much different than tax incentives; rather than reducing how much a firm owes, subsidies directly give money to the firm. Much like tax incentives, subsidies are a way for the government to reduce the cost of doing business. Arkansas often gives subsidies like this through the Governor’s Quick Action Closing Fund (QACF).

It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us. We can't hardly go one day without the governments actions in the last 5 decades affecting at least one part of our day. Especially on grocery day or bill paying day(s).
It affects our immigration policies, foreign policy, almost all domestic policies and others.

But through the media and social media, people get all wrapped up tranny issues, religious, tweets about dumb stuff.

It's no conspiracy that if the dollar crashes, or a BRICS currency comes about, the US economy will become something like Mexico's. So I'm wondering, why isn't the USD value, the economy and monetary policy the most important issue in todays politics.

If money is so important to you then wealth inequality must be your foremost concern....

If money is so important to you then wealth inequality must be your foremost concern....

No, I'm not a bleeding heart liberals who cries when someone becomes a billionaire. If they run a very profitable business, then "it's their business, and their money."

But if you wanna discuss what the government doesn't with tax payer money, then this is the thread for you.

Uh no.... the President (from whatever party) is responsible for signing off on every penny spent.

I’m pointing out that republican dogma is that deficits don’t matter.

Deficits didn't matter to Trump or 80% of the republicans.

Uh no.... the President (from whatever party) is responsible for signing off on every penny spent.

I’m pointing out that republican dogma is that deficits don’t matter.
You can't prove it is Republican dogma that thinks this. Just because one or two people have said this on the Republican side doesn't mean it is in their party platform. In fact, this is MMT, which is favored by millions of leftists. You can't show me one program which Republicans favor for spending trillions of dollars.

You can't prove it is Republican dogma that thinks this. Just because one or two people have said this on the Republican side doesn't mean it is in their party platform. In fact, this is MMT, which is favored by millions of leftists. You can't show me one program which Republicans favor for spending trillions of dollars.

I can show you plenty. Just look at every damn omnibus voting record for the last decade. This last CR, every dumbass RINO in my state voted for that MF.. And voted for all the last omnibus bills during Biden and Trump. And they're all republicans.

Fiscal conservatism is something that almost all Republicans run their campaigns on. But most never even bother once elected.

Not even once.

Which is why not a single one of you have been able to give an example of me doing so.
Because, like a liberal, you hide your support of democrats by pretending to be independent, but in reality, your criticism is one sided against republicans, and when an independent should criticize, you either say nothing, or make it about Trump, “the right”, or whomever your boogeyman de jour is…That kind of dishonesty, makes you either a useful idiot, or a dupe, or both…

Don’t tell me, I’ve seen your kind for 20 + years on various message boards….

It's just my opinion, but money is the most important issue in this country right now. The debt, inflation, and how it affects all of us. We can't hardly go one day without the governments actions in the last 5 decades affecting at least one part of our day. Especially on grocery day or bill paying day(s).
It affects our immigration policies, foreign policy, almost all domestic policies and others.

But through the media and social media, people get all wrapped up tranny issues, religious, tweets about dumb stuff.

It's no conspiracy that if the dollar crashes, or a BRICS currency comes about, the US economy will become something like Mexico's. So I'm wondering, why isn't the USD value, the economy and monetary policy the most important issue in todays politics.

The economy is the most critical issue.

Economy Is the Key Issue

The U.S. economy is the biggest issue to voters with 60 percent of poll respondents saying the economy was the most important issue facing the country right now.

Healthcare was the next most important issue at 33 percent, followed by immigration at 28 percent and policing and crime at 24 percent. Abortion and the environment were tied at 21 percent.

Most voters—48 percent—said they were worse off now than they were three years ago. A further 29 percent said they were better off and 22 percent said they were about the same.

Forty-four percent said their financial situation has worsened in the last year, compared to 28 percent who said it had improved and another 28 percent who said it had stayed the same.

have you ever considered that a large portion of politicians want the country to fall so they can bring in a new system??

the way I see it is thats exactly whats being done,,
Truer words were never spoken.

Dating back to the fifties and sixties.

Cloward%20explained-S.jpg

Sound familiar?

The economy is the most critical issue.

Economy Is the Key Issue

The U.S. economy is the biggest issue to voters with 60 percent of poll respondents saying the economy was the most important issue facing the country right now.

I can understand the poll saying the economy is more important to most. But what I don't get is why they don't bother trying to understand even the basic elements of how the economy works. And why they keep acting like our president is a dictator and controls the economy.
FFS, Trump didn't have much of anything to do with the good economy we had when he was president. And when it recovers this time, Biden's not going to be much of the reason either.

"We the people" stabilized the economy. We forked over all the money for the price increases to keep our families fed and keep the grocers in business. Plus the lumber yards, the cell phone manufacturers and everything else. WE did that.

Forum List

Back