You are FIRED.....Now Train Your Replacement!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Illegal and legal immigration are keeping wages down. It's time for a moratorium on all immigration for awhile!

immigration%20levels8.gif

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses".

That quote on the Statue of Liberty was never there when the French gave it to us. It was added well into the 20th Century. Added not by a vote of the people but by a pro-immgration poet who somehow successfully lobbied to get it snuck in.

Besides, there is quite a difference between immigration over 100 years ago and now. 100 years ago there was still vast unsettled territory and absolutely no welfare state. People came here to work. Even then we kept a close eye on immigration and even passed the fair and level-headed national origins immigration act in 1925. We need that act re-instated.

The inscription on the Statue of Liberty is—poetry on a work of art—not a law or government policy of the USA.

She was never about the huddled masses.

You re Fired Now Train Your Replacement National Review Online

Illegal and legal immigration are keeping wages down. It's time for a moratorium on all immigration for awhile!

View attachment 40562

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses".

That quote on the Statue of Liberty was never there when the French gave it to us. It was added well into the 20th Century. Added not by a vote of the people but by a pro-immgration poet who somehow successfully lobbied to get it snuck in.

Besides, there is quite a difference between immigration over 100 years ago and now. 100 years ago there was still vast unsettled territory and absolutely no welfare state. People came here to work. Even then we kept a close eye on immigration and even passed the fair and level-headed national origins immigration act in 1925. We need that act re-instated.

The inscription on the Statue of Liberty is—poetry on a work of art—not a law or government policy of the USA.

She was never about the huddled masses.

You re Fired Now Train Your Replacement National Review Online
Totally. I get it. been there. No joke. People that created this, I want to kick them in the teeth seven ways till sunday.

[
You used to post meaningful shit here. Now all you post is shit.
How about you go back to addressing the topic and using facts to tear it up instead of the tripe and one liners that you have been doing recently.

Statist did?

When was that?

Anyway, the most egregious example was Southern California Edison, a government monopoly, firing their I.T. staff to bring in third world workers

The Communist party under Jerry Brown, which has absolute rule in the state, approved and promoted the move by the government controlled monopoly.

{
News that Southern California Edison (SCE) fired 400 American IT workers and replaced them with foreign-born H-1B visa holders is remarkable only in the sense that the media picked up the story. Other high-visibility employers like Disney shamelessly rely on H-1B workers, and in the process overlook many qualified Americans.

Displacing Americans with H-1B overseas workers is a practice that has accelerated since the visa was first created in the early 1990s. Falsely advertised as a temporary source of labor when companies couldn’t find Americans, the H-1B is widely used. Adding to the pain of losing a job, the displaced worker is often required to train his replacement or lose whatever severance he may have due. Such was the case with SCE.}

Southern California Edison Brazenly Fires 400 American Workers Replaces them with Overseas Labor Californians For Population Stabilization

Forum List

Back